[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to eat healthy >coworkers make fun of you for eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1438040700592.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1438040700592.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>try to eat healthy
>coworkers make fun of you for eating "rabbit food"
>had to get McDonalds and eat 2 Big Macs, 2 McChickens, 20 pc Chicken McNuggets, a Double Fillet-O-Fish, large fry, an apple pie, an Oreo McFlurry, and a Raspberry Triple Thick Milkshake for lunch instead
>>
>>39368225
This is bait but incase it's not couldn't you just get a Big Mac and something else small? That's like a 40 dollar meal no one can afford that. You ate more then you earned working
>>
File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>39368265
>couldn't you just get a Big Mac and something else small

It started that way but I couldn't help myself
>>
>>39368265
Actually I'm gonna do the math as I have no friends

>2 Big Macs - 10
>2 mxchickens-5
>20 peace chicken nugget-5
>double filet fish-5
>large fry-4
>apple pie-5
>Oreo mflurry-5
>milkshake-4

Wow 39 dollars exactly I'm such a fat ass for knowing that
>>
>>39368282
If you're anything like me you don't have a choice but to overeat

If I don't eat a lot I feel fucking sick like I get headaches light headed can't move feel tired

I wouldn't even call it overeating I'm just eating enough to stay healthy but i need 4000 calories to do so
>>
>>39368282
...how? I am fat bastard, but I can't eat more, than two big burgers menu at McDonald
>>
>>39368406
I was similar but I broke my leg and my room is on the second floor so I just stopped eating as much
You'll get used to it eventually
>>
>>39368406
Get some insulin fatty
>eating yourself to death
>now can't stop or may die anyway
Should've just done heroin desu
>>
>>39368225
i ate a big mac and a quarter pounder tonite for dinner. it was very filling.
>>
>>39368225
Have oats for breakfast, maybe more throuout the day.

They fill you up pretty fast, while not really adding that much weight since its mostly protein and non sugar carbohydrates. I think they might be just perfect for fatties, since they dont only fill you up fast, but the type of carbohydrates they have get dygested more slowly than sugar's and so you dont get quite as hungry nor as often.
>>
File: 1479932767548.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1479932767548.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>39368577
>oats for breakfast
>oats for
>oats

>he calls them oats

can only imagine you gave oatmeal a nickname only bodybuilders and the like use because you eat them often

and if you do

that means you're probably decently healthy

and if you're decently healthy

gtfo my shit

I just ordered two plates of general tsos w rice. and ur eating "oats"

Its time to leave
>>
>>39368470
I do drugs and I used to starve myself a lot and lost tons of weight and got in shape but nothing works I'm always fucking hungry and if I don't eat I go crazy and feel so fucking tired I can't even live

I actually can't afford food like op so I starve anyways
>>
>>39368695
>just ordered two plates of general tso's
>it's time to leave
I think it's time for you to leave shitty wok and go for a city walk
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.