[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well I got fired from my retail job and officially a NEET I told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1483144123475.png (43KB, 312x390px) Image search: [Google]
1483144123475.png
43KB, 312x390px
well I got fired from my retail job and officially a NEET
I told my mom and shes furious because now I can't put it in a application
I feel like shit
>>
>>39368182
>can't put it in a application
what.
just make things up
>>
>>39368182
Why did you get fired? That might explain a bit
>>
>>39368203
but don't they call the places?
>>39368217
constantly fucking up on register
>>
>>39368269
Not that big of a deal, just get a different job where you don't have to do that sort of thing.
>>
>>39368338
my mom is frantic because I can't put it on an app though
>>
>>39368269
Yeah just don't apply for the exact same thing. If you showed up on time every day and were pleasant to customers, but were shit at cash handling you can still get a good reference for a job that doesn't require cash handling. Host, busser, or dishwasher at a resturaunt all immediately come to mind.
>>
>>39368378
see: >>39368383
also, employers like to ask what your biggest weakness is, and what you are doing to work around it.
>>
>>39368383
>>39368338
I was thinking of working for Amazon. They also have a lot of room for promotions I've heard
>>
Same and I worked there for 3 years
>>
>>39368622
I was there for 2 and a half
what did you do after? was it hard to remain on your feet afterwards?
>>
>>39368689
Nothing. I'm just in college now. I wish I could have the job though still because of how flexible they were and easy it was.
>>
>>39368269
How did you fuck up, kept coming up short?
>>
>>39368605
>I was thinking of working for Amazon
Yeah if you want to kill yourself, they have a shit work environment, plus they're going full speed for automation
>>
>>39368182
>get fired at a retail job i had for seven years
>got fired for stealing
>get another retail job three weeks later
>still had job i stole from on resume
>two people from previous job agreed to be references, with one making it seem like the sun shone out my ass

Not really sure how that worked out so well as I'm a sperg
>>
>>39369277
I kept double charging items by accident or forgetting to charge
>>
As long as you didn't get fired for stealing, you should be fine. Just say "It was best for both parties involved". You can get a retail job literally anywhere else if you have experience.
>>
Also, I notice you were there for 2 and a half years, that's pretty good even if it ended in a firing.
>>
File: 1499645583681.jpg (170KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1499645583681.jpg
170KB, 500x667px
>>39370051
>tfw got fired for stealing and got hired pretty easily after

Its shit behavior, though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.