[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I have to justify my existence with constant toil if I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Why do I have to justify my existence with constant toil if I didn't ask to be born?
>>
You don't. Feel free to kill yourself.
>>
>>39368147
Because your choices in the matter are limited.
>>
Yeah, we'll catch you next time man.
>>
File: 1488679075387.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1488679075387.png
42KB, 655x509px
>tfw no ff real estate mogul
>>
>>39368147
How do you know you didn't ask?
>>
>>39368147
>commies angry about hard working chads getting rich
>commies angry about lifeless NEETs getting pretend rich

I do not understand commies at all.
>>
File: 1481233795870.png (109KB, 554x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481233795870.png
109KB, 554x380px
>>39368407
you're not supposed to understand communism, you're just supposed to share what little wealth you have with everyone else, while the jews suck the life out of the country
>>
>>39368596
>while the jews suck the life out of the country

>Implying that doesn't happen in a capitalist society
>>
What else are you gonna do about it? Kill yourself? It's okay if you are, it's just that that's the only other option.
>>
>>39368717
>attacking communism means i defend capitalism
fuck off antifa
>>
>>39369155
Probably because capitalists are the most critical of communism?
>>
>>39369195
everyone is most critical of communism, antifa. it's a retarded economic system that does not work
>>
>>39369215
>Communism doesn't work
Soviet union was oppressed had massive sanctions put against it and still managed to hold for decades.
>>
>>39369258
While the population was hungry af, the communist government put ppl in jail for speaking against the system and putting them in workcamps.
Only because some systems work for a time - a short in fact - doesnt mean it is/was good.

>but it wasnt real communism guys
>>
>>39369348
Capitalist countries also go hungry.
Just look at african countries for example.
Anyway at this point it's only a matter of time until capitalism fails and we are forced to seek a new economic system.
>>
File: img120.jpg (176KB, 686x447px) Image search: [Google]
img120.jpg
176KB, 686x447px
>>39368147
>years ago
>be playing Chinese MMO
>a marriage quest with cash shop items is added to the game
>my online friend wants to get married for luhz
>pay millions of gold for the quest, items and ceremony
>afterward new wife bitches at me for not buying her more
>so i drain my CS credits and buy her everything on her wishlist
>leave the game and go on vacation for a week
>come back to find out game wife is playing under a new account and is married to a richer, higher leveled, popular character
>that bitch's name and title as my wife is forever placed above my own username so I try to get a divorce
>find out it costs millions of gold and I need her to login and agree to do it
>she ignores me when I message her
>just quit my nearly endgame character because I can't stand playing with the reminder of her

Game realism was a mistake.
>>
File: IMG_0932.jpg (156KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
156KB, 755x696px
>>39369527
>not pretending to be a girl and marrying a rich player so he can support you

That's where you went wrong OP. I catfishes in Runescape and had people offering to pay for membership and buy me shit all the time. When I announced I was quitting the game guys begged me to stay and to pay for anything I wanted in game.
>>
>>39368147

Damn I wish I cared enough about an MMO to get to do things like this. It's like that time there was that big war on EVE.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.