[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I befriended this guy online that I had a lot in common with.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1403444676430.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1403444676430.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
So I befriended this guy online that I had a lot in common with. We both enjoyed shitposting and imageboard culture, he often acted a bit affectionate to me, but I thought it was just the memes. Only when we met I realized that he's an actual feminine looking trap. The next thing I know he's snuggling with me and giving me blowjobs. He also has a cute sister that keeps flirting with me whenever I spend time at his place.

Mind you I'm just an autistic virgin NEET, what the hell have I gotten my self into...
>>
You've made it
>>
The dream man i wish i was you
>>
>>39367367
show pics of trap and imouto
>>
>>39367367
As a trap that's in this situation with a friend, would you want anything more than cuddling and bjs? I don't think I could go farther than that and I'm scared he'd get bored of me :(
>>
>>39367367
So you basically came here to gloat. Tell us more details, and pics. Do you love shooting cum in her mouth? What outfits does she wear? Post pics now so i can fap
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.