[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hs dropouts: What year did you drop out? How did your family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0726.jpg (38KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.jpg
38KB, 480x320px
Hs dropouts:

What year did you drop out? How did your family react? What do you plan to do about it? What led you to do it?
>>
Who drops out of high school? If you don't finish college, fine, but high school?
>>
>cant remember
>family didnt care
>dont know already have my GED but no future prospects
>23 years old and still dont know what I want to do
>mom and her bf got me hooked on drugs and used the addiction to brainwash me
>as you can imagine this affected every aspect of my life and dropping out was just an effect among many
>>
>implying i need a degree in HS to post on 4chan
>>
I was in the 10th grade. I just didn't feel like going to school anymore so I stopped. My parents were quite upset and tried everything to get me to go, but nothing they did could convince me to go. Eventually they just gave up on me completely.
>>
Can you live decently without a proper education?
>>
File: 1490410269467.jpg (25KB, 891x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490410269467.jpg
25KB, 891x597px
>>39367176
I was "home schooled"after 8th grade. It involved no schooling so now I'm 19 with the IQ of a 8th grader and no future
>>
>>39367282
>I just didn't feel like going to school anymore so I stopped.
I would have beaten you with a belt.
>>
>>39367282
Could you tell us anything else about your situation?
>>
File: 8173658713985135.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
8173658713985135.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>39367176
>What year did you drop out?
I was 16 when I dropped out during my 4th year of secondary school. I'm not sure what year that equates to in American school systems.
>How did your family react?
At first my parents would encourage me to return but soon stopped caring.
>What do you plan to do about it
I am 26 now, I have been NEET since then. I have no aspirations, I just wake up, chill out, sleep, and repeat.
>What led you to do it?
I was socially withdrawn from the other students and as a result became a target for bullying. Even then I had no aspirations for the future, I was always happy living a slow and meaningless life. The legal age to leave school by your own choice here is 16, so I made that choice.
>>
>>39367222
Other way around. Highschool has literally no purpose in 2017. You learn nothing a waste your potential learning years on crap. I reccomend any kid with half a brain to drop out, get a GED and start at a two year college.
>>
>>39367335
>impyling they even educate in american highschools
They mostly sit the kids in front of dumbed down videos and lectures on why whites are evil. Not to mention if a kid is being bullied the teachers often take the bullies side if hes more popular. Read books and educate yourself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.