[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 >virgin >never had gf >mostly introverted, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: 608.jpg (34KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
34KB, 680x734px
>25
>virgin
>never had gf
>mostly introverted, but when relaxed, can really be the life of the party
>goes out with friends
>can chat with both sexes, make perverted sex jokes
>can even seriously discuss sex/relationships in general
>despite of that all, UNABLE to actually flirt with girls, or talk sexually to them, or ask them out
>tfw

what the hell is wrong with me? i suspect my upbringing cucked me hard in this, i used to be really shy and only in recent years i became more social.

what is the point of this robotic existence
>>
File: 1442330009673.jpg (163KB, 477x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442330009673.jpg
163KB, 477x700px
you havent ever fucked so theres a mental block.
just get together 2-3 thousand dollars, fuck a different call girl off craigslist or backpages for 1 month and then youll feel fully capable of pullign yuor pants down with a real girl
>>
>>39366232

In the same boat for the most part, I think the reason I'm this was is because I was ostracised as a kid for being fat, which permanently fucked my self esteem, it took me years but I can finally be friends with people, but I can't ever get close/intimate with people, and if they try with me I just make a joke or something and keep them at a comfortable distance.
>>
File: 1491683221634.png (204KB, 356x276px) Image search: [Google]
1491683221634.png
204KB, 356x276px
Since we're all in joyous misery together, allow me to repost something

Yesterday, in the early hours of the morning, i asked to go out for some coffee today(she had been awake all night to stay up for the boxing match) and she said yes.
When i went to meet her, she had just gotten a coffee to go, we chatted for five minutes then
>I just woke up and i'm not feeling the best. I'm gonna go for a walk.

And that was that. Life sucks and then you're stabbed in the gut by a black sword.

After having a few hours to think it through though, i can say she can go fuck herself with a rake. She was the one who agreed to meet up and then blows me off like that? Eat shit and die.
I can take rejection. God knows i can. But backhanded bullshit like that is the fucking worst.
>>
>>39366446
Did you meet beforehand? Did you say anything incredibly stupid? If not, why didn't you say that you will join her for a walk?

You're also taking it too hard. Ignore her, move on to the next one. Even if she was a bitch, not everyone is. The less you care the more confident and successful you can be.
>>
>>39366562
>Did you meet beforehand?
Yes.
>Did you say anything incredibly stupid?
With all honesty, no.
>If not, why didn't you say that you will join her for a walk?
Because who, in utter FUCK, decides to go and take a coffee to go and then say they're going "for a walk" after knowing that they had been invited out to said place. What a load of shite.
>The less you care the more confident and successful you can be.
You're right. It still stings though. Could have saved both of our time and effort if she had said a respectful no.
>>
>>39366656
I dunno man. I don't know how she is but it's hard with normies sometimes - even though they are social butterflies, they don't realize a lot of things. I've been disrespected like that a lot of the times (coming up with some bullshit excuse, ooops I forgot), and it wasn't like she didn't care or tried to be disrespectful, but they don't really think ahead or value certain things.

You should've just asked to go with her or been more assertive and just said you're coming along. Depending on that response you could've determined her intentions (if she really wanted to blow you off or actually wanted to go on a walk).
>>
>>39366232
>>despite of that all, UNABLE to actually flirt with girls, or talk sexually to them, or ask them out
you put girls on pedestal.
>>
>>39366298
This doesn't fucking work. It makes it worse. Now I don't want anything to do with girls I can't buy. It's rewired my brain to think that sex is something you can just effortlessly buy. I also feel very guilty that one day I may have a nice qt gf that's dating a dog who's fucked literal whores.
>>
File: Alexandr Komarov.jpg (273KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandr Komarov.jpg
273KB, 650x1000px
>>39366702
>Depending on that response you could've determined her intentions (if she really wanted to blow you off or actually wanted to go on a walk).
Come on man. Even normies aren't that stupid.(Least that's what i want to believe) It was incredibly clear she just wanted to blow me off. I'm not the kind of person who would want to make these things by applying more pressure to something she clearly wasn't interested in.

Minor note for some more context. She did also say she had "things on her mind".
As you can tell, i'm pretty miffed to say the least. Thanks for responding though. Do appreciate it. Have an Elric.
>>
>>39366813
Aw fuck it. Have another Elric.>>39366702
>>
>>39366232
How do you not have sex by 16? Its like you guus try to not get laid wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>39366232
>>25
>>virgin
>>never had gf
What a fucking loser lmao end your life dude kek
>>
>>39366232
You cucked yourself OP and you are the one at fault not how you were raised.
>>
>>39366446
I love my life have sex all the time with my wife life gets better if you make effort
>>
>>39366813
make these things weird*
>>
>>39366232
remember that none of this is your fault.
you never asked to be this way.
hell you never asked even t be born
it is time to have a good long talk with your parents
ask them for compensation desu (money)
>>
>>39366864
gtfo now and originally
>>
>>39366232

This is my life.

tfw crawling in my skinnnnn
>>
>>39366937
Life is full of shit and you know it.
Some men just get left behind.
>>
>>39366232
just convert to islam already.
everyone gets a wife in their culture
no one gets "left behind"
they take care of eachother
non of that atomized society they call capitalism
convert anon, convert
>>
>>39366232
You're just like me. I can easily talk to both sexes and in many occasions I'm the most social one or the one in charge of the group or the least awkward. But I have no idea how people get from that to having sex. I haven't even held a girls hand yet. I can talk for hours on all kinds of subjects and generally like conversations but I must have some sort of major flaw in my brain or something. I know I'm very shy about doing stuff even though I can freely talk about sex and that kind of stuff.
>>
Socially successful but always been single. Literally too afraid to tell my friends I'm a huge betafag when it comes to women. They will never understand.
>>
>>39367052

You can also get as much goat sidepussy as you want
>>
>>39367005
Those arent men then lol you guys should take HRT and become traps
>>
>>39367060
>I can talk for hours on all kinds of subjects
there you have your flaw anon
you are killing momentum
boring them to death probably
you should switch to intiimate talk quickly
(that is what a gym teacher once told me)
>>
>>39367052
>religion
It's the 21st century, traditional/supernatural religion is long overdue for death. Only brainlets take it seriously now.
>inb4 kind of hat
>>
>>39366232
are you my long lost twin Anon. this is the most relatable post I've seen
>>
I don't have a gf because I don't give a shit.
Now, to an extent this could be good because I'm not clingy, but I don't give even the smallest amount of shit and this is obviously bad if you try to build a relationship.
How do I change? (No, I'm not gay, that's for sure.)
>>
>>39366937
This is some of the most pathetic advice i've ever seen.
>>
>>39367060
>But I have no idea how people get from that to having sex.

It depends, dude. You want to have sex with someone, you're required to show interest and make it clear. Even to get to the point where you're gonna be holding a girl's hand, you have to have chemistry and understand if she's into you AND have the nerve to make a move. Robot autists can't do that, they either misread the situation due to wishful thinking or pussy out because they don't want to spaghetti.

I've always just been emotionally fucked up so I have avoided intimacy altogether
>>
>>39367147
jesus you are literally an autist aren't you?
convert because of the qt gf anon,
not because you believe that crap.
just....
>>
>>39367162

I have kind of the same problem. Used to be super beta but after a few years of building up confidence I just don't even feel like trying anymore. I value my independence too much.

I didn't go to prom in high school cos I was too busy playing vidya and feeling sorry for myself. Now I feel like I'd rather play the vidya then go on dates. I must have internalized oppression
>>
File: 1501902572702.jpg (53KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1501902572702.jpg
53KB, 500x397px
>>39366446

What, no retard trying to use this as proof that male virgins are all unstable? And here I thought we shared the board with Reddit now.
>>
File: feels.jpg (117KB, 1262x709px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
117KB, 1262x709px
>22
>cyborg
>have male and female friends
>as soon as the discussion turns to sex i go silent
>can't bring myself to say anything
>become paranoid they know i'm a virgin or that they know i know they know
>can't look at anybody
>>
>>39367240
I'd rather pay a whore than that (and I don't have money for that either).
>>
File: db081dd6a59f473dc53d0fea45c31af5.jpg (279KB, 1099x1380px) Image search: [Google]
db081dd6a59f473dc53d0fea45c31af5.jpg
279KB, 1099x1380px
>>39366959
lmao this is bullshit. this is all your fault. you made the judgement calls that put you here. it's time to take responsibility for your past and control of your present. you're not getting any younger.
>>
>>39367264
Elaborate original poster
>>
File: animatrix_2.jpg (6KB, 396x117px) Image search: [Google]
animatrix_2.jpg
6KB, 396x117px
>>39367279

I always manage to play it off, but I wonder what they really think...
>>
>>39367264

I'm a male virgin and I know it's cos I'm unstable. It's basically the truth. Betafags just can't accept responsibility for themselves.
>>
>>39367145
>intimate talk
I have no idea how to do that. I've seen some friends just calling girls sluts and degrading them and just talking all kinds of nasty things on tinder and they seem to be ok with it but I couldn't talk like that.
>>39367208
>you're required to show interest and make it clear
the thing is most places where I have a chance to talk to girls are clubs, bars etc. and I'm not really interested in those people. It's just that when a girl sits next to me my friends are always like now I have to talk to her and try to get her to bed. Or they try to get me to dance with some girls but fuck that. It's like when girls go to bars and get drunk they immediately become less attractive.
>>
>>39367338
Well there is no free will so it could be argued that it's not his fault.
>>
>>39367279
also hitting too close to home
>>
>>39367264
I am >>39366446
Not entirely sure what you're trying to say.
>>
>>39367145
>>I can talk for hours on all kinds of subjects
>there you have your flaw anon
>you are killing momentum
>boring them to death probably
Holy shit I have this problem.
I was walking to the bus station with my crush once and all I did was to talk about philosophy and politics. And it's probably my autistic side that thought she'd get engaged but she replied "Oh wow anon, you really seem interested in this things".
Holy fucking cow. End me. The problem is, I am not good at small talk and I am visibly autistic and awkward when I try to engage in it, but the moment you give me a subject: History, geography, politics, philosophy, commie cars I will just bark hours jumping from a shit to another boring the person to death.

>intimate talk
I ugh I'm an absolute outsider. I am bad at receiving body language, "hints" or whatever and in reply I am bad at transmitting them too. And I also cower away from showing my feelings to someone.
>>
>>39367519
my man right here got it
all this bullshit with ""just try harder""
we are just the way we are
the consequence of "just bee yourself" . in our dead culture is that you are a loser.
to the chad all the sex and money goes.
in islam this problem does not exist.
women HAVE to be submissive
not this shit that woman only orbit the men with the money and their competition to get the best alpha male
elliot rodger was onto something guys
and you all haven't realized the ultimate conclusion of your khv life yet
convert to islam is the only way to become equal amongs equals
>>
>>39368431

inb4 beta uprising

just go join ISIS already. The rest of us adults are capable of taking responsibility for our actions
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.