[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Where do you live? >Where do you want to live? ME: Arizona

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: spongebob coffee.gif (295KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob coffee.gif
295KB, 500x338px
>Where do you live?

>Where do you want to live?

ME:
Arizona Desert
Somewhere cold with mild summers and snowy winters
>>
same except im moving to wisconsin next month
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>39366062
Mom's Basement

I just want my room back anon
>>
Australia

Just travelling the world bringing love and tidbits of wisdom. Finally settling down in a small country town in the U.K.

If not, California.
>>
>>39366062
Middle of nowhere Australia

6 feet underground
>>
>>39366062
>>Where do you live?
UK
>>Where do you want to live?
Somewhere warm with lots of sun and long days all year round, non of this 7 hours of daylight shit in the winter we get here.
>>
>>39366062
>Where do you live?
London, UK.

>Where do you want to live?
In the mountains somewhere with amazing scenery and tough hiking routes around me, with decent internet and a Tesco Metro within an hour's drive. I can spend my days walking, appreciating the beauty of nature, taking in the world as it's meant to be. And at night, I can get piss drunk and shitpost on 4chan. Sounds fucking fantastic.
>>
>>39366062
>Rhineland-Palatine, Germany
No big cities, the worst dialect, tons of sjw colleges

We do have the most beautiful landscapes of the whole country though and living here is still pretty comfy compared to the concrete jungle that all the other states are.
>>
>>39366678
>Where would I want to live?
Finland or Northern Canada since I love the frosty climate more than anything. Hell, I'd move to fucking Greenland if it wasn't so barren.
>>
>>39366062
Ukraine, close to the Carpathian mountains

I want to live somewhere near the sea, where weather is nice and windy 24\7\365

paradise for me is to own a small house on a high coastal cliff, like Moher Cliffs or something like that. Just me, my house and the wind. Ah, the dreams.
>>
>Phoenix AZ
>Maine or somewhere in Acadia
>>
File: 1497928582747.png (59KB, 1256x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1497928582747.png
59KB, 1256x1252px
>>39366062
Los An

>>39366243
Ah shit you stole my joke before I could finish my city's name.
>>
File: camper0.jpg (212KB, 963x996px) Image search: [Google]
camper0.jpg
212KB, 963x996px
>>39366062
>>Where do you live?
parent's house

>>Where do you want to live?
campervan
>>
>>39366062
>Balkans
>USA

Preferably the east coast
>>
>>39366062
Central Illinois the middle of nowhere
>>
>>39366062
Southern Wisconsin now. Wanna live in northern Florida.
>>
>>39366062
Go to canada senpai, southern ontario around london for the lake streamer storms
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.