[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I got redpilled, cucks and betas make me physically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0890.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
114KB, 252x252px
Ever since I got redpilled, cucks and betas make me physically angry. Now I go out of my way to mock and bully them whenever I run into them. Weak men make me fucking sick now.

Am I wrong for this?
>>
N-No. I mean, do whatever you want, I can't stop you
>>
>>39366050

So you bully yourself and punch yourself every time you see a mirror?
>>
Take the blackpill instead. It's much better.
>>
>>39366050
ITT: Totally 100% real stories
>>
>>39366077
Yeah...what I thought
>>39366172
>Typed Eugene with a smirk
>"Hehe, I showed that Chad!"
>>39366186
I'll get there one day. For now I just enjoy fighting the ZOG and fucking bitches.
>>39366244
Like your heterosexuality
>>
>>39366355
Just don't take things personally. People will keep believing in their dumb shit like you will, changing minds is impossible. It's a losing fight. This a path to the blackpill; it's how I swallowed mine.
>>
>>39366050
It is a sign of insecurity basically. You feel frustrated about your lack of power, so you compensate with hostility and bile.
You also try to rationalize your behavior by ascribing it to some "hatred of weakness", which serves to alleviate some of your self-hatred by making you into the victim.
>>
You are attempting to receive attention over the internet instead of handling your insecurities with your body.

You are wrong.
>>
I'm sure you're not much better OP
>>
100% relatable. they dont deserve balls if they dont know how to use them
>>
>>39366050
You took the red pill and became a bigger cuck? GG m8
>>
>>39366050
HAHAHAHAH
AHAHAH
AGAHAHAHA
AHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A FAG!!!!
>>
I didn't know taking the red pill meant being annoyed by and constantly concerned with the lives of others. Seems like the opposite of something a healthy person would want to do.
>>
File: Cy4744SUQAASCrL.jpg (114KB, 961x961px) Image search: [Google]
Cy4744SUQAASCrL.jpg
114KB, 961x961px
>>39366050
I am glad there are people like you. That way all the normies can focus their hatred on you. If you were truly redpilled, you would understand societal behaviour and how to manipulate it. So many people say they are "redpilled" and woke, then complain all day around on postironic imageboard. A person who is legit redpilled will be someone charismatic with sharp mind. He would be well educated on all kinds of topics. He would be adaptable. And these people have their life in full control. They are succesful. You are not redpilled OP. You are a person who has deeply rooted insecurities inside him. You seek validation from your newfound group of "woke" people. You despise the weak, because you were once part of them and now you think you are something more than them ( spoiler alert: you are not really ). Its easy to hate on something you find lesser than you, especially if you think you are entitled to something.

My advice incase this is not a troll post: Sort your life OP. Use your newfound knowledge to become succesful in any area of your life. And most importantly, stop being a colossal mega faggot
sage
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.