[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ready to clock out. What are some medicines or pills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1496091060316.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
1496091060316.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
I'm ready to clock out. What are some medicines or pills that I can overdose on and guarantee I die? Or just cheap and easy ways to do it. I'm kind of broke/
>>
Buy a ton of heroin or fentanyl on the dark web
>>
>>39365856
if you are really into this I can help you out....... are you on twitter or reddit where we can dm?
>>
Do you need some cash to do it proper? The worst thing that can happen is it's a botched attempt that leaves you worse off than before.
>>
>>39365856
Don't do it OP. Try turning to God.
>>
>>39365856
Buy opiates on the darknet with bitcoins, swallow/inject/snort them all. It'll be painless.
>>
>>39367000
>anon has a murder fantasy.txt
>>
File: 1501573399064.jpg (62KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1501573399064.jpg
62KB, 832x690px
>>39365856
If you live in the north you can just get a much more comfy and cheaper way out. I am not suicidal bit if I ever kill myself I'd do it this way:

>Snowy Winter
>Buy sleeping pills and hard liquor
>go deep into the woods until I find a place I like
>sit down and take pills with liquor (just enough to fall asleep, no OD bullshit that will make your guts melt with pain)
>fall asleep and let the cold do the rest while I slowly drift away
>instead of leaving a mess in an appartment I can feed the wildlife and not be a burden on the people I leave behind if there are any with all the clean-up

Freezing to death is completely painless if you pass out and it has a very very high chance of doing the job if you really plan to die.
>>
>>39365856
pills is pretty shitty way to die
why not helium?
>>
>>39367133
You don't even need to use anything to pass out. If you can deal with being cold and some intense shaking for about 5-10 minutes. Just jump into a frozen lake or pond. I fell into one when I was a kid and couldn't get out until someone finally came and helped. I was in the water for about 10 minutes and body temperature reached 86 degrees. Ambulance told me if I was in there for another 3-4 minutes I would've passed out and drowned.
>>
heroin.

i am a recovering heron addict and when you go over on it, you don't even remember it. you feel amazing, then the next thing you remember is waking up.
>>
>>39367217
>reached 86 degrees
So did you melt?
>>
>>39367217
>lay down with warm alcohol in the belly and slowly fall asleep for one last time

>fall into liquid ice and fear for my life while cold water fills my lungs and slowly suffocates me with burning pain inside while freezing on the outside

Jeez, I wonder what would be a better way to go?
>>
>>39367217
That's how most of the people that were on the Titanic died. Imagine how comfy it must have been just freezing your butt off with hundreds of other people in the frigid North Atlantic Ocean.
>>
https://archive.fo/kyBvm
This should tell you all you need to know
>>
Buy a big industrial drum of chlorine trifluoride and dump it on yourself in public where lots of people will breathe in the fumes of your body and the floor beneath you and the dirt beneath that catching fire.
>>
>>39369260
some interesting ways on there
>>
>>39366875
This. This is what I plan on doing once I finally do it. Fentanyl is more lethal
>>
>>39367299
do you feel the sensation of respiratory depression before you pass out? or do you just pass out in pure bliss/eurphoria, then don't wake up?
>>
>>39369308
>edgy fag
also the archive screams edgy, yeahh like I'm going to take advice from "psycho kitten"

fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>39370119
Are you sure you're replying to the right person?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.