[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you lads smoke? I just started smoking like two weeks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: mrenice.jpg (42KB, 392x329px) Image search: [Google]
mrenice.jpg
42KB, 392x329px
Do any of you lads smoke?

I just started smoking like two weeks ago, probably like 2 cigs a day, or less. This shit is unironically incredible.

It's so calming, the nicotine rush is great. The smell blows though. If you have generalized anxiety I actually recommend giving it a shot.
>>
nice try tobacco lobbyist
>>
I'd rather smoke weed because at least you get something out of it. Smoking cigarettes just seems pointless.
>>
>>39365636
I had to quit smoking weed because I'm an embedded EE in defense industry, so I had to find another vice to soothe my crippling catastrophic anxiety.
>>
>>39365666
Could do worse i guess. Smoking is probably better than being an alcoholic or doing hard drugs/pills.
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>tfw can't get marlboros because I can't pronounce the name
>>
>>39365762
Yeah it's a rough one. I only smoke Marlboro Reds so I just ask for Reds. Usually works.
>>
enjoy it while it lasts, smoking will never feel the same after you've smoked about 500 cigs
>>
>>39365594
Yeah, it's pretty great, helps me concentrate a lot. I've started dipping because I don't want the smell to get stuck in my home, going to dip in college too to help me stay up in class.

>>39365636
>weed because at least you get something out of it.
Weed doesn't work for everyone, just makes me feel nauseous.

>>39365762
Order filtered cigars online, hell of a lot cheaper (they don't get taxed) and frankly they're more enjoyable than cigarettes.
>>
>>39365594
Soon it will be the other way around. You will feel like absolute shit when you don't smoke and normal when you do, so you'll try to smoke more and more for the same high. Then you'll get lung cancer, cough blood and die a horrible death.
>>
>>39365594
I was going to start my own unrelated thread, but this is more important. I started smoking 10 or 11 months ago. It started out with one or 2 a day. It was fun to do something I was told not to. I really started so i could get more breaks at work. It quickly turned into 6 cigs a day and then I started smoking 1 or 2 unfiltered cigs a day then quickly started sm8king 6 unfiltered a day. In between all that I was dipin and chewing. I was full on hooked on nicotine. I was chewing nicotine gum while working. I constantly had nicotine in my system. It was so bad I was inhaling black n milds and cigars, 2 a day sometimes. Fucking horrible addiction.

Thanks to all my smoking I've got a constant pain in my chest and it hurts when I breathe. And I'm cough g shit up all the time. It's been about a month since my last smoke and I'm j8st now starting to feel like I've got lungs again.

Don't smoke! If you do smoke roll your own. That's the only thing I did right.
>>
I started vaping a year ago. Maybe smoked three cigarettes in my entire life.

It just feels nice. Good stress relief and stops me snacking as much. I just order liquids online. Plenty of decent retailers around - don't buy that overpriced shit from vape shops.
>>
Smoking cigarettes is fucking retarded. If you absolutely need to smoke tobacco you should at least smoke a pipe or cigars, you'll get the exact same body high. You will still get cancer in the long run but it won't get you addicted (sort of) and at least you aren't inhaling that shit.
>>
>>39365762
mar as in marble
boro as in animal burrow

marlboro you autist
>>
I'm considering picking up pipe smoking. How does it compare to cigarettes? I don't smoke anything currently.
>>
>>39367099
More mild, you don't really tend to inhale pipe smoke. Can become a fun hobby, most pipe tobacco actually smells pretty good.
>>
>>39365594
I liked cigarettes for like maybe a week but they made me feel really gross so I don't really mess with them much. I love dipping though. With dip you just sit there and buzz. It's funny as fuck, too.
>>
>>39367120
>>39367099
pipe smoke stinks like all other tobacco, even aromatics, and aromatics suck anyway
>>
>>39365594
>This shit is unironically incredible
Said no one ever
>>
I used to smoke in my edgy phase. smoking is trash

it ruins your clothes, face, teeth and skin. and $15 down the drain each day.

I quit really easily. basically couldn't be fucked to buy a pack and smoke. the only thing I got out of it is a neat lighter collection
>>
I stopped a month ago after seven years. I miss it.
>>
>>39365594
>SMOKE
>(mini) CIGARS

Best fucking feel ever. You just got to smoke one to feel dizzy for 15 minutes, and one cigar can last as long as 4 or 5 cigs.
You gotta enjoy the smell tho. And it stays arond in your mouth for kinda long too, but besides that it s wayyy better than regular cigs.

Also it costs like 4 $ more for a pack, but you smoke way less a day.
>>
Started when I was 15 because I had always thought it was cool and like a little rebellion faggot I thought it was sticking it to the YEARS of constant indoctrination from health classes and stuff. Only really did it occasionally until I got to college, then I started using ecigs so I could "smoke" indoors.
I still enjoy smoking and I do like that it's not something a lot of people do anymore, however looking back I blew a TON of money on this shit. Maybe if I get a decent job after college it'll be worth it, but rn, between smokes, ecigs and alcohol, I basically have no money for anything but those.
I wouldn't get into it unless you're sure you'll be willing to sacrifice money you might otherwise use on other stuff.
>>
>>39366465
Apart from the last part, this WILL happen. Quit while you're ahead, moron.
>>
File: pipe.jpg (21KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
pipe.jpg
21KB, 280x280px
>>39365594
I want to start smoking a pipe every now and then. Is that autistic? It just seems so comfy
>>
>>>>39368270
It is comfy, especially if you get some nice good tobacco
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.