[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the hate against vegans? They're literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 17

File: 1503884050001.jpg (72KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1503884050001.jpg
72KB, 604x604px
What's with the hate against vegans?
They're literally right on every point.
>inb4 they are annoying
they have reasons to be.
>>
>>39365537
I dont mind vegans, but i do mind nazivegans that, if they could, would remove my liberty of eating whatever i like.
This explains enough and there is no rational reason to argue further.
>>
>wanting to live 6 to 10 years longer

ya, no thank you
>>
>>39365537
I could give a fuck less about vegans. do your thing man, just dont rub it in everyone's faces like you are some superior being for not eating meat. The worst thing is a vocal vegan who shames others for eating meat. Let me live my fuckin life and you live yours you sorry cunt.

With that being said, I only buy grass-fed, free range meat and local if possible. There is no need to be cruel to something that gives its life for our nourishment. The farmers who sell this stuff treat their animals like gods, speaking from experience living on a farm. I also love debating vegans over deer hunting as in most places they have no natural predators. Vegans/militant PETA would rather have them die of overpopulation disease and ruin farmland/property than have population humanely controlled by a person who loves and respects the animal for what it gives to us.
>>
eating meat is natural and trying to berate people for doing what's natural is retarded
>>
>>39365708
speaking as a vegan, i'd rather have wolves reintroduced to cull deer populations. the main issue with that is obviously the threat to livestock, which wouldn't be a problem if they didn't exist. but killing in nature is unavoidable and i don't think anything should be done about it. humans are unique in having a capacity to choose the scale of their deliberate, direct killings.
>>
>Advertising
>Advertising
>Advertising
>Shaming you for eating food
>>
>>39365832
>humans are unique in having a capacity to choose the scale of their deliberate, direct killings.
There are literally lions in africa that kill people for fun and sport. Humans are not the only living thing on this planet that can kill because it feels like it.
>>
Notice how the first 3 ads don't issue a command
>>
>>39365869
lions don't have any kind of rational, non-instinctive decision making process about whether to kill or not. they don't have a choice.
>>
>>39365832
wolves cant be introduced to every area that has deer. for example, there are suburbs where I live where a 2-3 mile patch of forest is encroached with suburbs, penning the deer herd in. The DNR has to do night hunts with goggles to keep them in check as they are something like 10-20 times population capacity there. I agree that wolves should be introduced again, but then again the livestock issue is huge.

Thank you for being sensible about it. I wish more had that kind of attitude, perhaps vegans wouldnt get such a bad rep
>>
>>39365730
Yeah but we sure as hell didn't eat nearly as much of it as we do now

Eating red meats 5/6 days a week virtually never happened until a few hundred years ago

Stop being such a fatass
>>
>>39365855
How is that poster shaming anyone?
>>
>>39365855
Advertising is just mind control m8
>>
>>39365537
Refusing to eat animals is a sign of weakness, and people find weakness repulsive.
>>
>>39365730
So is shitting where you stand, but people sure give Indians a hard time about that.
>>
>>39365905
So lions don't have free will, but people do? How does that make sense?
>>
>>39365947
Considering the social attitudes towards not eating meat, it's actually a sign of strength
>>
>Not OP

>>39365584

I would if I could too. Your point would be soundly valid if eating meat wouldn't harm the remainder of the world. If other people point me out in my wrongdoing in whatever respect then I'm okaye with that. If someone else is right and I continue the wrongdoing, then I would still recognize that I'm wrong.

>inb4 you need meat for vitamins
>not thrice a day, m8

>>39365708
Indeed, casually introducing vegan dishes and occassionally mentioning the effects of meat's greenhouse gas production and the hipocrisy involved in continuing to overeat it, works more efficiently, in my experience. Being zealous is retarded, counterproductive and it's often performed by lowtiers. There seem to be a lot of dense people involved. Despite their annoying outward appearance, they are, however, unfortunetely right in the long run.

Btw, I like your point of view and although I am pro (monitored) hunting in a lot of areas, you should recognize that it would never be sufficient to sustain any region with the current meat turnover. 'Green' meat factories would also cost too much area and resources. So still I think that eating less meat is still the only actual solution.

>>39365730
Baiting is a natural hunting strategy and so is avoiding it.
>>
File: 1498256141502.jpg (51KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
1498256141502.jpg
51KB, 245x204px
>>39365537
If you're the same veganon that comes by occasionally to make bait posts and argues incessantly, then you blindly lack self-awareness and deserve to be mocked.
>>
>>39365979
Being weird isn't being strong.
>>
>>39365979
No, being ever so slightly persecuted is not bravery, just like how it's not brave to come out as a faggot or an atheist in the western world, where the worst thing that could ever happen to you as a consequence of these actions is some glares. When someone starts systematically killing off vegans, you can start talking about it being a sign of strength.
>>
>>39366053
>When someone starts systematically killing off vegans, you can start talking about it being a sign of strength.
Being killed is a sign of weakness. I thought that would be obvious, but I guess we're in clown-world now. Thanks 2017.
>>
The problem with it is that it's so expensive to start doing. You're also really limited to what you can eat. I wouldn't mind going vegan with a few steaks a month, but it's the cost that stops me.
>>
>>39366032
You mean being a conformist my man

>>39366053
You don't think gay people get beaten on a daily basis for being attracted to men?

But regardless, the point isn't that vegans or vegetarians or whatever are some sort of oppressed minority. The point is that in order to move against the currents of society, in whatever way that may be, takes a certain level of fortitude. Even not being into football when everyone else around you is is the same thing
>>
>>39365986
I agree that too much meat is being consumed and thats to blame on our fast food. in order for that to remain cheap, the industry has to use the awful CAFOs where cows get rolled around with bulldozers and other shady shit. If meat consumption was limited to a whole food sort of approach where you would eat say a steak or a chicken breast and comprise the rest of the diet with veggies I think the meat consumption would go down.

We need to change how we eat. 1 cow can feed a family for a long fucking time.
>>
>>39365537
>they have reasons to be
No they don't.
>>
>>39366053
That's a fucking stupid argument.
>>
>>39365947
>you're weak if you don't this meat produced through an impersonal mass industrialized process
hunting or raising your own meat might make you strong, not lifting a McDonalds burger with your skinnyfat wage-slave arms
>>
>>39365537
You are right OP, people hate on vegans because they are right

You need so much strength of will to resist meat, eggs and milk, it's impressive. My gf is one and i'll probably be in the future.
>>
>>39366166
I didn't make the rules, don't ask me why they are what they are. If you refuse to eat meat, you're a pussy.
>>
>>39365965
technically it's not even about free will. it's about the range of action possible. lions can't go beyond instinct, people can.
>>
>>39366198
I know life is tough man, but really, it's okay
>>
>>39366200
What's the difference between "instinct" and "beyond instinct"?

>>39366203
Shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>39366200
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugi4x8kZJzk
>>
>>39366081
If you're being hunted and you can talk to others about how you're a proud vegan in spite of that, it implies that you survived at least some amount of genuine persecution.
>>39366107
>You don't think gay people get beaten on a daily basis for being attracted to men?
No, they absolutely don't in the west. Maybe there is one gay person getting beaten up for being gay in every state per day at worst, and it's definitely going to be in ghetto communities.
>The point is that in order to move against the currents of society, in whatever way that may be, takes a certain level of fortitude. Even not being into football when everyone else around you is is the same thing
No, it really doesn't. I'm not into football because it doesn't interest me at all and it takes no effort whatsoever to shrug it off. Likewise you can just as easily shrug off not eating meat, I would know since I do it often enough. Nobody gives a shit, maybe you'll be slightly inconvenienced by most restaurants not offering a wide variety of vegetarian dishes.
Being a vegan on the other hand takes some fortitude because you're acting retarded on purpose and going out of your way to inconvenience yourself on purpose. However, if that is respectable, then shitposting is also a very respect-worthy activity.
>>
>>39366188
WHAT THE FUCK THIS PICTURE MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGERY OH MY FUCKING GOD

WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE BRACKET? IT HAS NO FUNCTION AND IS USELESS

LIKE A FUCKING VEGAN
>>
>>39366198
you're a pussy if you passively follow and don't question what the rules even are.
>>
I don't mind regular vegans,hell i don't even mind them pushing the agenda of not eating meat, cause it is healthy and helps in losing weight. But as soon as anyone says:"BUT THEY ARE INNOCENT ANIMALS HOW CAN YOU KILL THEM, THEY HAVE NO WILL OF THEIR OWN!!YOU THINK THEY ASKED TO BE KILLED?!?!". I absolutely lose my shit. They are animals,they are fucking dumb,they have no understanding of what's happening around them, the basic instincts are the only thing that even forces them to keep living and populate.Sure, as soon as animals become sentient species i'll take my words back.
>>
>>39366255
Why is non-conformity valuable? Why is it strong? Is that what the TV told you?
>>
>>39365537
Killing lesser creatures is a moral good
>>
>>39366227
"beyond instinct" means using reason to think and make decisions beyond the imperatives of basic survival. to think in ways unrelated to primitive urges. if i have to explain what reason is to you, i wouldn't even know where to begin.
>>
>>39366305
No I'd rather eat meat you cuck
>>
Vegans are uppity broads with too much estrogen in their system due to their shitty diet.
>>
The problem isn't veganism. The problem is that vegans always have to flaunt how vegan they are and how they're all stuck up shitstains who think they're better than normal people. Be vegan if you want, just don't shove it down other people's throats. No one fucking cares.
>>
>>39366323
Everything we think is a primitive urge. We just have bigger brains, so we can trick ourselves into thinking otherwise.
>>
>>39366282
if our civilization suddenly became dominated by homosexuality, would you conform blindly? non-conformity isn't inherently valuable, but individually deciding whether to conform or not is.
>>
>>39366282
Conformity or non-conformity aren't in themselves valuable. It's whatever it is you're conforming to/against that is.
>>
>>39366374
like i said, this is sort of irrelevant to my point. humans can decide (deterministically or no) to control their killing, animals can't.
>>
>>39366381
Vegans aren't even non-conformist. Everyone always talks about how unhealthy meat is and how it's killing the planet and how they wish they could be vegans but they don't have the will etc.. Vegans are just those who follow the dominant moral prerogatives of our society most strictly.
>>
>>39366381
If oranges were apples, would you still peel them?
Analogies are fucking stupid.

>>39366403
Evolution usually picks a pretty good standard to conform to. If society had stupid rules, it would die.
>>
I don't know. My grandpa lived into his 90's and ate some form of beef with mashed potatoes almost every night. I think avoiding processed foods is more important than avoiding meat.
>>
>>39366419
If it's deterministic, why does it matter that we can "choose"? We're the same as the lion.
>>
>>39365537
The hate I've received for it is actually really limited, and I've been doing this for 7 years and counting. Just don't be a dick, don't ask people to go out of their way for you, and don't fucking talk about yourself and being vegan and people are generally pretty cool.
Then again, everywhere I've lived has been pretty liberal. Maybe I'd fare differently in the South or someplace. In any case, I've never experienced anybody being an outright dick about it beyond a little joking, at least outside of the internet, and I've experienced plenty of vegans being outright dicks IRL.
>>
>>39366245
The headboard probably banged against the back wall when they moved (fapping or sex, id assume) , I usually just shove a pillow behind mine though
>>
>>39366448
Man, you have demons. Seriously.
>>
>>39366481
Get off the computer, grandma.
>>
>>39366374
>Everything we think is a primitive urge.
That is nonsense. An urge is not a thought. An urge is a specific type of emotion.
>>
>>39366448
you really think human civilization is driven by an evolutionary process no different whatsoever from that of the non-human world? you realize our developmental path has brought us very close to destroying not just our civilization but pretty much all life on the planet through nuclear war, right?
>in b4 evolution's magic hand saved us and always will
>>
>>39366504
>you really think human civilization is driven by an evolutionary process no different whatsoever from that of the non-human world?
Yes.

>you realize our developmental path has brought us very close to destroying not just our civilization but pretty much all life on the planet through nuclear war, right?
Yes.

>in b4 evolution's magic hand saved us and always will
No. Evolution isn't perfect, and often results in extinction.
>>
>>39366501
Keep making up special rules to make yourself feel better about being an animal. You do you.
>>
>>39366532
>No. Evolution isn't perfect, and often results in extinction.
what the hell did he mean by this. evolution by definition can only ever directly result in the extinction of species that failed to compete against superior ones.
>>
>>39366546
Deflection and avoidance. It is called a distinction, and is a fundamental part of language. There is nothing to say you cannot divide animals into primitive and advanced.
>>
Ehhh I don't care about living for 10 more years I just want to die
>>
>>39366631
A change in environment can turn a positive trait into a negative one. Humans love to talk to each other, but the internet changed the environment and now that trait has made everyone mentally ill.

>>39366661
I'm not obligated to respect your distinctions.
>>
>>39365537
I'd rather eat meat and have shortened lifespan, then to hang around with damned VEGANS with extended life.
Seriously, you guys are fucking annoying.
>>
>>39365537
That's why I'm trans-vegan. I can eat meat all I like and say I'm a vegan.
>>
>>39366787
You are not obligated to do anything. If you want people to understand what you are trying to say, it helps using words the way they are understood.
>>
>>39366787
>Humans love to talk to each other, but the internet changed the environment and now that trait has made everyone mentally ill.
But humans themselves created that environment. So you admit human society doesn't follow some kind of natural evolution toward a good situation, invaliding this statement:
>Evolution usually picks a pretty good standard to conform to. If society had stupid rules, it would die.
>>
File: 1489799004592.jpg (358KB, 900x955px) Image search: [Google]
1489799004592.jpg
358KB, 900x955px
>>39365537
>What's with the hate against vegans?

>"Some vegan bitch said something snotty to me several years ago. Therefore, all vegans are snotty stuck-up bitches, and I'm going to go out of my way to crusade against them for the rest of my life!"

There's your answer.

I'm not a vegan, though. Vegetarianism is as much as I can tolerate. You have to be borderline wealthy to afford a completely vegan diet without starving yourself. It's a sad state of affairs when junk food is cheaper than produce.
>>
I don't hate them. I think they're admirable

I can't give up meat myself though
>>
>>39365617
Exactly, why would I want to suffer for an additional period of time?
>>
>shaming me for what i eat
>constantly yammer on about how they're vegan
>start arguments about the ethics of eating meat at random occasions
>>
>>39365537
>
*eats more meat than before*
>>
>>39366912
>borderline wealthy to afford a completely vegan diet without starving yourself.
you really don't. you can base it on cheap dry beans/legumes, rice, oats, and peanut butter/nuts. then just eat pretty much the same fruits/veggies as any other healthy diet. you can get b12 from fortified non-dairy milk which isn't much more expensive than dairy, or fairly cheap supplements.
>>
>>39367100
Thats bullshit. You have to eat a huge variety of veggies daily to not become malnourished, and if youre a man youll be going through a couple bags of lentils a week to get your calories and protein. Not to mention youll have to constantly be cooking because the insane portions you need to get sufficient calories especially if youre a skelly like me
>>
You people bitching about vegans telling you that they are morally superior are hilarious.
You find them annoying because deep down you now they are right.

It's ok, we were flesh eater once too.
You could join us, and be part of the right side.
>>
>>39367100
That's the most boring shit I've ever heard. If you don't live in some faggot hipster city like Portland or Austin (where I live, sadly), you're gonna be confined to the most basic bland foods possible.
>>
>>39367100
B12 supplements (cynocobalamin) are one of the cheapest things.
Just take it and be done with it.
You'll have better B12 levels than your non-vegan friends.
>>
Reminder that pigs, cows, and chickens literally have no use becides being used as food.
Pigs = hunt truffles
Cows= ????
Chickens= ????
>>
>>39367532
That is because they are all domesticated species that no longer have a natural role in the ecosystem. I don't think vegans wants to keep breeding them though. It is the process of breeding and enslaving semi-conscious beings that they are against.
>>
>>39365855
this, theres a difference between an advert and a don't do what i don't like sign.
>>
>>39367436
it's not bullshit. you'll go through maybe 3.5 lbs or less of dried beans a week, not fucking bags of it. the most important veggies would be dark leafy greens and carrots, maybe potatoes. i cook a big pot of beans every 4 days.
>>
File: macelleria.jpg (248KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
macelleria.jpg
248KB, 1200x1600px
>>39365537

vegans are mentally ill, no more, no less - just ignore them
>>
>>39367532
Reminder that the value of sentient beings should not be based on whether they are "useful".

Should we torture and kill mentally retarded humans if they are not "useful"?

Should we kill and torture you if tomorrow you have an accident that leaves you mentally retarded?
>>
File: 1503942243756.png (210KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1503942243756.png
210KB, 843x1034px
Because they make threads like these every fucking day. Stop taking your supplements and go die eating grass somewhere you subhumans.
>>
File: ee4f5a3943b430f94cde79d78dd961cc.png (405KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ee4f5a3943b430f94cde79d78dd961cc.png
405KB, 1000x1000px
>>39367632
>Should we torture and kill mentally retarded humans if they are not "useful"?
Torture? No, kill? Yes
>>
>>39367620
I vegani sono persone piu' etiche e sane di te e lo sai, non fare il pirla
>>
>>39367632

>implying humans and animals have equal value

>implying torturing a mentally ill human is at all analogous to torturing a cow or chicken

vegan lawgick makes me laugh
>>
File: butthurt: anally annihilated.jpg (164KB, 788x804px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt: anally annihilated.jpg
164KB, 788x804px
>>39367675

were you butthurt more by the pic or the post?
>>
>>39367706
That's not what I said.

I'm not implying humans and animals have equal value. The majority of humans have a much higher degree of sentience than animals.

I'm testing whether the criterion you use to determine that killing animals is ok (usefulness) works for humans too, or whether you are applying it arbitrarily and therefore being logically inconsistent.

As expected, you are logically inconsistent.
>>
>>39367735
Posting memes will not make the facts about a vegan diet being morally superior and healthier disappear.
>>
Why do you people hate vegans.
They are just trying not to hurt animals, which in the case of dogs or cats you would agree with them.

I agree that some of them are insufferable cunts, but that doesn't really say much about what they are doing.
>>
>>39367924
Repressed guilt.
>>
File: 1496247596149.jpg (131KB, 1083x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496247596149.jpg
131KB, 1083x1024px
>>39365537
>Tells uncle I'm a vegetarian once
>He goes on Facebook that night and rants about me and about how 'annoying' I am
>Every time I see him he literally shoves beef jerkey bags into my pocket like a retard
>>
i've always found people jump on me the second they find out i'm vegan, but honestly unless someone gives me a reason to i never directly criticise anyone's dietary choices. your life, live it how you'd like. there are a lot of shitty and messed up people in this world though, i will say that. but if all we do is argue about if someone just eats plants or not and if someone believes in a sky god or not, we're being pretty unproductive.
>>
>>39367998
That's pon related. Illegal.
>>
>They're literally right on every point.

False. A well balanced, non-vegan diet is objectively more healthy than a full vegan diet.
>>
>>39368079
Almost every peer-reviewed study on the topic shows otherwise.

Vegans reliably have the lowest rates of most types of cancers and especially heart disease.
And that's even when controlling for confounding factors like exercise, BMI and others.
>>
>>39368079
at least for me and a lot of the vegans i know (not all, i've met some shitty vegans, but i'm saying most here) take more care and pride in their diet than the average nonvegan. the three pillars of veganism are moral, environmental, and health, so it's important to take care of your body. so a full vegan diet is really enriching and wholesome, and comparing my vegan friends diets to my non vegans friends is extremely different. the non vegans i've meg typically don't eat that healthy, and whenever i meet someone who does actively eat healthy on a regular basis it kinda surprises me. but everyone is different i guess and to each their own.
>>
>>39365537
>they have reasons to be.
Muggers have reasons to mug.
>>
>>39368195
Those studies largely compare the average Western diet with a vegan diet. The average person eats like shit. Junkfood, candy, lots of meat. They do not actually think about what they put inside their mouths.

This is where vegan diets are "better", and why a lot of people feel "better" when they go vegan. Being vegan IS better than the average diet. (Providing vegans take additional supplements to make up for nutritional deficiencies)

But there is no conclusive proof that a vegan diet is more healthy than a well balanced non-vegan diet.
>>
>>39366975
You don't get it. Vegans live longer and HEALTHIER lives.
>>
>>39368195
Not teue. Vegans have a higher bone fracture and urinary tract cancer. Also long term veganism causes hair loss and youll likely be protein deficient. Honestly the master race is eating mostly plant based but eating meat 2 times a week to get that well absorbed protein and iron. Of course people that eat "cheese" and meat every day will have health problems but if you eat grass fed meat twice a week it seems the benifits outweigh the cons
>>
File: mHM3DMk.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
mHM3DMk.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>39368460
top kek if you actually believe this pseudoscience.
>>
>>39368362
except mugging hurts the victim while going vegan is a beneficial experience to everyone involved
>>
>>39368446
As I said, these studies controlled for confounding variables, including amounts of vegetables or fruit eaten, among others.
They actually compare relatively balanced non-vegan diets against balanced vegan ones.

Vegans still have lower rates of almost all diseases.
>>
>>39368525
Ladies and gentlemen: Vegans when confronted with the truth.

>What's with the hate against vegans?
This is. They are simply delusional.
>>
>you live longer
Who gives a shit? You also live longer by being active and God knows very few people on this website are.
>muh animal ethics
I don't see you donating to charity.
>they take up too much space, we're gonna starve!
Grow less fucking corn. We already have a food surplus, the Africans with no access to food don't have the infrastructure, governmental stability or economy to receive it.
Vegans are the most aggressive niche group.
>>
>>39368598
So you don't care about ethics, health or the environment.
>>
Vegans are a useful empathy exercise for me, since they feel about meat eating the same way I feel about abortion. It's useful to see what my views are like to people that disagree.
>>
Environmentalist vegans are the masterrace

Ethical vegans are just annoying "muh feels" tryhards
>>
>>39368678
Plenty of vegans whine on and on about how ethical they are without donating a cent to charities or homeless shelters. I'm merely pointing out hypocrisy.
If I really cared about my health, I would exercise more. Until I need to, I won't.
>>
>>39366456
>I think avoiding processed foods is more important than avoiding meat.

This. Avoiding shit loads of red meat probably does have health benefits but you can be a vegan and still have an absymal diet.
>>
>>39368731
What hypocrisy? Vegans aren't obligated to donate to charity.
>>
>>39368688
Makes more sense to have empathy for fully sentient animals suffering the worst atrocities than terminating clumps of cells where no brain has even started to develop.

I can even accept you would give some importance to non-sentient fetuses. But I think making an equivalence there is unwarranted, don't you think?
>>
>>39368731
Peter Singer, a pioneer of the vegan movement, started a trend called "effective altruism", which is pretty much giving to charities on steroids.
>>
>>39368525
The fracture and urinary cancer are both true though. I was vegan (for health, not ethics)for a while but i started losing hair because even with a pot of lentils a day i wasnt getting enough useful protein. Cut dairy and eggs and eat lean meat 1-2 times a week if you want to actually feel good
>>39368852
>cares more about livestock bred for consumption than actual humans
This is mental illness tier. Kys
>>
>>39368942
>implying that it would be ok to torture and kill a mentally retarded human being with the same cognitive and emotional ability as a cow.

>implying that terminating a non-sentient fetus would be worse than torturing and killing said mentally retarded person.
>>
>>39369140
Animals arent human. They dont have souls or feelings. Vegans are mentally ill and malnourished
>>
>>39365537
Because we get it you dont like meat quite fucking buggin us about it.
>>
>>39369197
>Animals aren't human
Literally all humans are animals.

>They dont have souls
Souls?
When in evolutionary history did animals started having souls? Did Homo Erectus have a soul? Neanderthals? Fish? When did the process start?
Do you think it makes sense that in evolution, eventually, god(s) started magically, abruptly inserting souls into homo sapiens?

Do you think it makes sense to judge whether it's ok to torture and kill beings that probably suffer almost as much as you on such ridiculous propositions?

>They dont have feelings
Animals don't have feelings? Are you retarded?
>>
>>39369341
godless heathen detected. Into the oven you go. Your kind has no place in the caliphate
>>
File: 1365602634610.jpg (20KB, 469x354px) Image search: [Google]
1365602634610.jpg
20KB, 469x354px
>>39369437
We surely appreciate your concern for the infidels!
>>
File: 1350592838335.png (61KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1350592838335.png
61KB, 240x200px
>>39365537
I don't know either. I honestly think that vegetarianism/veganism is probably the best thing for everyone as a whole. I feel like most of the memes, hate, and shitposting are just defensive. Most people don't want to say "yeah, this is the right thing to do but it's REALLY hard so I don't want to do it" so they make up all these excuses and bend over backwards to emotionally justify their own position by trying to undermine the people they disagree with.

For what it's worth, I'm not a vegan or a vegetarian. That shit is hard, dude.
>>
>>39369643
I feel like it's not necessary to be 100% vegan in order to help the cause.

If you are reducing your consumption, it's already something.

Or starting to cut only certain animal products. Like starting to replace milk with plant milks, or red meat with mock meat products.

The goal of veganism is to reduce animal suffering so that eventually society progressively switches to vegan-friendly alternatives, not to produce a small percentage of the population who is 100% vegan and will never touch an animal product ever.

Many time the insufferable vegans don't help their cause, losing potential allies by rejecting people who are not doing it 100% right away.
>>
>>39369643
The hardest part is getting 3k calories a day without having to cook 24/7 and eeating the same thing every single day
>>
>>39365537
>They're literally right on every point
No they're not.
/thread
>>
>>39368852
Every living thing is a clump of cells. Kys.
>>
>>39366092

I'm vegetarian and i just hang with eggs and cheese.
>>
>>39365617
My thoughts exactly

y63h8e7dh
>>
>>39365537
There is no scientific proof they live longer. It hasn't even been around 100 years to even pretend to be a study.
>>
File: 1429053327105.jpg (456KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1429053327105.jpg
456KB, 800x1067px
>>39365537
>They're literally right on every point.
They're not though. Vegans would have you believe that their diet is healthy. It isn't.
A vegan diet requires vitamin supplementation. A vegan diet is deficient in omega 3 fatty acids. A vegan diet lacks the saturated fats necessarily for optimal immune function. A vegan diet lacks the cholesterol necessary for optimal sex hormone synthesis. A vegan diet lacks choline which is essential for neuronal health. Vegan diets are linked to neurological deficits, immune system dysfunction, sex hormone imbalance, malnourishment (usually protein deficiency), and more.

Veganism is a meme for zealots.
Vegetarianism is close to being good.
"Mostly plants with occasional meat" is the optimal human diet.
>>
Vegans wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so smug about it. God, I hate smugness. Like OP's "I'm right and I know I'm right so why do you deny me?" hidden message in his bullshit.

Also I really hate animals and animal rights people ,and that tends to go hand in hand with vegans. Fuck animal rights and animals can go to hell, seriously.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.