[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet I'm only allowed to have sex with 1 of them, which is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (448KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
448KB, 640x1136px
Yet I'm only allowed to have sex with 1 of them, which is the one I chose to date for months and etc, or else I'm a whore.

I've gotten hot ones who just want a hookup or FWB, but I can't. Instead I'm sitting here alone probably sexless for months, I've finally reached a point where sex is meaningless and I'm just horny. Hell i'm 23 and had 6 sexual partners in my life.

Guys can do whatever they want and fuck until their dicks are sore, nobody batts an eye. Screenshot is from a few days ago.
>>
You can sex all of them. Just don't be suprised when your future husband doesn't come off to your gaping hole inbetween your legs, because you decided to have a free spirit.
>>
>>39365454
>guys can do whatever they want and fuck till their dicks are sore
>6 sexual partners
You're already a whore might as well ride the cock carousel
>>
>>39365454
>I've gotten hot ones who just want a hookup or FWB, but I can't. Instead I'm sitting here alone probably sexless for months, I've finally reached a point where sex is meaningless and I'm just horny. Hell i'm 23 and had 6 sexual partners in my life.
>Guys can do whatever they want and fuck until their dicks are sore, nobody batts an eye. Screenshot is from a few days ago.
you're already kind of a slut. also, guys on tinder probably don't care about your number. go suck all the dicks, fembot. you have our blessing.
>>
>>39365454
Go ahead fembot, make that 60 by the time you are 32. We believe in you.
>>
Why do you even have a tinder profile if you don't want to be a whore?
>>
File: 1503935728318.jpg (89KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1503935728318.jpg
89KB, 640x627px
>>39365454
>acts like a whore
>comes to 4chan to justify being a whore
>upset when people treat you like a whore
You're a whore, you made that choice.
I am not like the men you spoke of, I and virgin by choice and do not want someone like yourself.
Don't be upset if a man with integrity rejects you in the future.
>>
>>39365454
>Hell i'm 23 and had 6 sexual partners in my life.
I am 25 and had one, whom I married. Calm your tits.
>>
>>39365454

What a tough hard life you live.

Fuck off.
>>
>>39365454
You can fuck whoever you want.

I can fuck whoever I want.

Let society judge me how they want. I don't care.

Do you care?

Also, tits.
>>
File: 1493335477274.png (87KB, 165x244px) Image search: [Google]
1493335477274.png
87KB, 165x244px
>>39365454
Boo fucking hoo.

Cry me a river princess.
>>
Go for the emergency alert.
>>
>>39365454
6 sexual partners and you are already worthless and not suited for marriage. You might as well go on a dick sucking spree at this point
>>
Get a vibrator, sheesh. Not that difficult.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>39365454
>guys can do whatever they want and fuck until their dicks are sore
bitch you're on r9-fucking-k the board where most of us are kissless virgins and you're fucking complaining that you have gotten 1562 likes, 97 matches and 41 messages. Fuck. You.
>>
>>39365454
betas attack Chads and Stacys equally for being whores. it's only Chads themselves, and women (all women), who think Chads being whores is ok, or even outright attractive in many women's case, though they'll deny it.
>>
Shit bait

You deserve no (you)'s
>>
>>39365454
I wished you died in that flood
>>
>>39365454
The "double standard" exists for a reason and is totally justified
Guys have to work hard to be sexually successful. Being a male "slut" means you're charismatic, charming, and attractive. Women are completely passive in the sexual marketplace. They can pretty much select how much dick they want to get. Getting a lot of dick as a female is not an achievement. In fact, it just devalues the very concept of sex.
>>
>>39368010
There is this girl. We barely know each other, met once in a bar and school. She told me she is failing (because of programming) and because i am good at programming i could help her. So how can i offer her my help, without sounding creepy. should i write her something like "hey do you still need help in programming
>>
That's really how Tinder talks? Like a boss? I'm fucking glad I didn't reproduce.
>>
>>39365548
I saw a cock carousel during this massive US hurricane.
>>
>>39365454
>Guys can do whatever they want and fuck until their dicks are sore, nobody batts an eye. Screenshot is from a few days ago.
Then maybe that's a problem with women having no standards. You should bat a fucking eye if a dude is a manwhore.

Take notes from men who won't settle down with whores. Stop accepting manwhores.

You've been doing the right thing by having restraint. Eventually you'll find a man who has been doing the same.
>>
>>39365454
How do you get that info desu
>>
It might indicate you are otherwise incapable of having a stable emotional relationship or it might indicate that you might not stay faithful during difficult times in a relationship. Sexual addiction looks a lot like very high sexual activity.
The difficulty with humans is that even the one experiencing the addiction or other such thing is incapable of seeing it but will defend themselves into continuing the addictive activity.
In some cases it is seen as "I'm not hurting anyone!" as a justifiable argument, but you are in fact hurting yourself.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.