[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't want gf, don't plan on ever getting one >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1490531358282.jpg (201KB, 1400x982px) Image search: [Google]
1490531358282.jpg
201KB, 1400x982px
>don't want gf, don't plan on ever getting one
>still get bothered by virgin shaming even though I've opted out
How do I stop feeling bad because strangers on the internet called me a loser?
It's just the social aspect that bothers me. Not even my lack of experience in itself.
>>
fucking weeb faggit.
>>
>>39365540
Don't mind being called a weeb, to be honest.
>>
I don't know man. I think people who brag about having sex are over compensating and are insecure about themselves.
Kind of like the person who talks fast and is extroverted in order to fill the silence because science scares them.
>>
>>39366670
Yeah I know. But the stigma is still there, it's not about the people who brag because they get sex, more like those who talk shit because you're not getting any. Which I realize is a pretty inane thing to be upset about, but I can't help it
>>
>>39365446
You don't opt out of sex/intimacy/reproduction you fool. Well you can make that decision but your brain will still haunt you for it because it doesn't give a shit about your "logical conclusions" or whatever you want to call them.
>>
File: 1491536284015.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491536284015.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>men going their own way

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
>>
>>39365446
Honestly, just lie about it. Make up a complaint, oh I can't cum from sex, I cum to quickly, I hate hairy girls yadda yadda. Don't make the story too intricate and don't make it too vague. Just fake it. Don't ever, even when you die and meet the creator admit to anyone you're a virgin. Be married for 30 years with 5 kids. Never tell your spouse, never tell anyone. They'll believe you
>>
>>39366742
It's not a logical conclusion I just don't want to bother. My brain doesn't bother me about it either, read the OP.
>>39366749
People can tell.
>>
File: 1498410749636.jpg (35KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1498410749636.jpg
35KB, 640x853px
>>39366749
This. I'm a 32 year old khv and nobody including my family knows. People don't just ask you that unless you are in high school. Stop telling people you are a virgin.

>>39366995
You only think people can tell because you are insecure about it. People can't tell. Everyone assumes you have done it already and only young people think it's 'funny' that you haven't.
>>
>>39365446
People on the internet don't know who you are, they only know what they assume of you.

You are free to dismiss their ideas
>>
>>39366995
>People can tell.
That's a self-fufilling prophecy, my fellow anon. People, for the most part, are idiots. They can't tell their left from their right.
>>
>>39366748
Could you please not reply like you have brain damage?
>>
>>39366748
How the fuck did this bullshit make it past the robot? Classic
>>
>>39366748
>*breathes in*
i laughed
>>
>>39366707
They do it to feel better about themselves. All normies are sciopathic douchebags
>>
>>39367139
>>39367171
Do you never get asked questions by your family about how it's going with girls or whatever?
Do you never talk about sex with other people?
>>
>>39368592
I'm this guy >>39367139 and no. My family knows it's not going well and they seem to be considerate enough to not ask when they already know the answer.

Most normal people don't talk about sex with their family.
>>
>>39368686
Really?
My dad often tells me I should get a girlfriend, have experiences and all that shit.
>>
>>39368730
Once you are 30 your parents can kind of put the pieces together and realize that shit isn't going to happen. ymmv of course
>>
>>39368783
Fuck I hope I can somehow trick them into thinking I'm getting some instead of disappointing them
>>
>>39368976
Can't fool them forever. Unless you have a really good female friend. Your parents aren't stupid I'm sure.
>>
>>39369011
I guess. I could just tell them I hook up occasionally but I don't even think that will sound right coming from me.
>>
>>39367139
Same.

33 soon and it never worked out for me, despite occasional opportunities. It's not even sex really, but rather the option for human companionship and the feeling of having a partner to rely on. I suppose having those is nice.

Days become so short when you get older though. You're barely awake and the sun is setting already. Take that as an omen for the future. A girlfriend becomes somewhat of an illusion at this point.
>>
think of it as a filter, anyone who bashes you for being a virgin isn't someone you want to be around, in my experience this has proven to be 100% true.
>>
You have failed as a man if you're a virgin. Not just because you're a virgin, but because you could not attract a mate in your physical prime. Sorry bro but that is the honest truth.
>>
>>39369295
>could not
What if I didn't even try?
Also why do you care so much about that biological programming bullshit?
>>
>>39369295

Nah I've had girls make the 1st move but I didn't want them because I'm not desperate enough to fuck 4s and 5s. My only shortcoming is not being able to attract a girl hot enough that I couldn't resist.
>>
The only reason you say you don't want a gf is to suppress the stress that being a virgin causes you. You really do want a gf and that's why you feel bad. If you really want to solve your problem castrate yourself
>>
>>39369354
>the stress
Literally none. I couldn't give less of a fuck, my hand is satisfying enough. It's the social stigma I dislike.
>You really do want a gf
No, I don't.
>>
>>39369295
>>39369311
What if you can't get a gf because of socio-economic circumstances? What if you're a poor ghetto bastard and want to have an actual meaningful relationship instead of just slamming some random bitch? What if good women expect you to contribute something into the relationship?

Or... what if you're just plain ugly?
>>
>>39369311

Not trying is still failing. Its like refusing to take a test you know you can't pass, and saying "at least I didn't fail the test". Nope, you failed by default.

>>39369353

What if 4s and 5s is the best you can get? You gotta be realistic

>>39369863

poor people are the ones having the most kids, sorry failure.
>>
>>39369900
Ok sure. And why is it so important?
>>
>>39369900
>What if 4s and 5s is the best you can get?
Settling is worse than being alone.
>>
>>39369900
>poor people are the ones having the most kids
Well, it said 'meaningful relationship'. If you consider sitting in a trash ghetto with no outlook in life, banging the same trash ghetto pussy every day, that's your thing.
>>
>>39370152
Hm... to quote a wise man I once heard: "I'd rather die with a beautiful girl, than live with an uggo."
>>
>>39370217
>tfw neither are an option
>>
>>39369900
>What if 4s and 5s is the best you can get? You gotta be realistic

Like others have said its just not worth it, that's for people who are desperate and don't know how to enjoy themselves alone.

Also there is this misconception that ugly girls aren't huge cunts, I attract cunts.
>>
>>39365446
You can tell em to fuck off. If they aren't going to be involved in your life then their words about you shouldn't fucking matter. What they say about it is only to benefit them to make themselves feel better about their own equally worthless life.
Don't give a shit about what people say when they won't even give a shit about your own overall existence
>>
>>39365446

Just fucking live your life one day at a time, and if you ever meet a qt, don't pass up on the opportunity you faggot.

I was like you up until a few weeks ago when i met a qt virgin and we both lost it with each other. We are a couple now, and she is wonderful. She cooks for me, is always down to cuddle or screw around. My grandpa passed away last week, and she came to the funeral and stayed with me and my family for the whole weekend. Brought my mom flowers and made us cookies. I can't believe how lucky i am.

I don't want to go back to the robot life. But i got here through patience.
>>
>>39365446
Say you're religiously chaste but refuse to join a monsastoc order.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.