[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be sick >Go to urgent care >Pretty cute, younger physicians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: dcp.png (1MB, 913x922px) Image search: [Google]
dcp.png
1MB, 913x922px
>Be sick
>Go to urgent care
>Pretty cute, younger physicians assistant comes in. She looks dressed really nice and has a nice a subtle perfume.
>OMG OMG she is cute in my head
>we chit chat a bit
>she asks me what I do for a living
>"Potion Master at Hogwarts School of Wizardry." "Just kidding, please don't write that on your notes, last thing I need is a psych referral!"
>She starts laughing, says I love harry potter, blah blah
>we talk about GoT a bit
>examines, prescribes me medication and tells me she enjoyed our chat and wishes me well

>Pic related. Found her on FB, and that's her boyfriend......
I stand a chance right? I'm honestly way better looking than that guy, I'm fit too. She eyeballed my body when we talked.

Do I stand a chance at all? Would it be super creepy to try to add her? I mean she probably won't accept because I was a patient there.
>>
File: DCp2.jpg (64KB, 659x960px) Image search: [Google]
DCp2.jpg
64KB, 659x960px
here is another pic of the dude, she is even taller than him.
>>
>>39364951
What is your strategy to win her heart OP? How do you plan to meet her again and what will you do then?
>>
dude she was just being nice. Don't fucking add her.
>>
>>39364951
Nurses try to be nice to their patients and help them feel better, don't go all autismo and try to win her over, she's being nice because it's her job.
>>
>>39364951

Destroy that beta cuck its the only way

t. Chad Chadsson
>>
File: dcp5.jpg (153KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
dcp5.jpg
153KB, 960x960px
still baffled how this manlet won her over....
>>
>>39364951
she already saw you as weak and sick, you have no chance to get her now
>>
File: FB_IMG_1445295656604.jpg (30KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445295656604.jpg
30KB, 480x720px
>>39365085
>This guy has a girlfriend
>you're forever alone
>>
>>39365085
How....the heck..how...the fuck
>>
>>39364951
>Would it be super creepy to try to add her?

Probably not.

My sister tried to kill herself and one of the male nurses found her on Facebook and added her after she was released. Go for it.
>>
Probably won her heart the first time she saw him lick his eyebrows
>>
>>39365085
Don't do it. How would you feel if someone stole the love of your life? Don't be a dickhead.
>>
>>39365275
That's kind of a different situation though. I'm assuming that nurse saw her on a regular basis and sort of knew her. OP just had one conversation with this girl.
>>
>>39364951
she probably likes smart over appearance, so seems you don't have a chance anon
also she is probably to professional to date a patient
what where you in for anyway? why where you seeking medical attention?

I tried to add my shrink on twitter once. failed.
>>
I kind of know that feel. My brother is a worse failure than me and is in a mental hospital. His psychiatrist is ridiculously funny, smart and pretty attractive in my book.
Stalked her on facebook: Obviously married to some tall guy.

At least I visit my brother more often now than I normally would.
>>
you're probably not as hideously ugly as some other people on this board, so she didn't feel scared of you, and really her being nice to you was because she probably just enjoys talking to someone her age more than the older people she works with/most of the people she treats
>>
this thread really made me think. my dad is in a mental hospital (he has korsakow) , maybe I will visit him once to check out the nurses. thanks lads!
>>
File: 1478039798128.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
1478039798128.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
>>39364951
>>39364988
>>39365085
>tfw I'm just a less fat, irish version of this goy
>>
>>39364951
No you don't. She was just doing her job and I'd imagine she'd get reprimanded for getting involved with patients. Or ignore this, get rejected and make a woman h8 thread, just follow your heart
>>
>falling in love with a girl because she laughed at your really bad joke

Never change idiot. She probably laughed to be nice. You stand no chance
>>
>>39365085
Holy freaking moly
>>
Send her a message and post pics, OP. For great justice!
>>
>>39364988
They look like plastic people, I'm freaking out.
>>
She's probably making $90K+
I should've been a physician assistant
Also, depending on what you were sick with, she might be disgusted
>>
>>39364951
>Harry Potter and GoT bullshit
Fucking leave and go back to whatever shithole you crawled here from, holy shit.
>>
Fucking weird how you can just see someone's personal shit on Facebook these days.
>>
why is her boyfriend look like that one actor...cant place his name
>>
>>39364951
Not with her she is taken , maybe you can find your own nerdy gf .
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.