[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cheated on my gf two days ago and I don't feel bad, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 8195X-aOUlL._SL1500_.jpg (346KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
8195X-aOUlL._SL1500_.jpg
346KB, 1500x1500px
I cheated on my gf two days ago and I don't feel bad, but I still love my gf.

Am I a sociopath or just garbage?
>>
It's called being a man now quit your belly aching and go eat your gf's ass
>>
>>39364838

It's up to you to decide which you are. But if she doesn't know, it won't do well for your reputation. If she ever finds out that is. I, personally, don't give a shit.
>>
>>39364838
you are definitely garbage.
>>
>>39364838
Originally both
>>
>>39364838
you're just a dude doing what your id is telling you to do
T. Psychlogist
>>
You're just another one of the many who can't control their impulses. Why should you hold and adhere to a specific code if nobody else does?
>>
>>39364838
You are a scumbag but dont worry we all are, cheating sex is the best sex ever now some tips dont ever come clean lie and take it to the grave. Another always delete txt messages and if your number 2 gets to attached (they all do at some point) she might sabatoge your relationship with 1. So keep pounding away senpai
>>
>>39364838
a sociopath wouldn't need to seek validation on a bhutanese archery forum. your behavior is garbage person behavior
>>
>>39364838
You're most definitely garbage and a fucking normie if you can not only get a gf but also being able to cheat on her.

Fuck off.
>>
>>39364838
I love that everyone itt excuses your nigger tier actions but the same "people" in the next thread tell you that women have no concept of loyalty.
>>
>>39364838
Your GF prob cheated on you or will at some point one up her M8, nothing is wrong with banging some slut just wear a condom and make sure ya gf wont find out. I just got done getting a BJ from this chick at work lol good times
>>
Just a good ol' normalfag
>>
>>39365071
Virgin detected, how does it make you feel knowing OP has a loving GF and he is banging chicks on the side while you sit there and jack off to traps
>>
>>39364838
>gf.
you're on the wrong board , fuck off please.
>>
>>39364838
When a man cheats there's no love or attachment to it. You're just getting your rocks off.

It's not the same. You aren't bad for doing what is biologically the norm for an animal.
>>
>>39365078
No the ones who say that are beta virgins not us chads and normies
>>
>>39365137
Time for you to go to wizardchan lol you are the 1% of losers that are here the rest of us actually have sex and have gfs
>>
Me and my gf also are gonna start having 3 ways with other girls, I don't want to cheat again really but sometimes the urge is too much. Hopefully that urge is taken away from the 3 ways so I can control them.

Op here btw
>>
>>39364838
Serious question why would you say you are garbage? Women are meant to be cheated on.
>>
>>39365183
I wouldnt have a gf that does 3 ways thats just me na you should keep cheating on her 3 ways are good for 1 night stands and shit.. you are getting close to becoming a cuck or being fucked in the ass with a coxk.
>>
>>39364838
no
you just like pussy
>>
>>39365212
She only wants another girl cause other guys make her nervous
>>
>>39364838
how suited you are to strict monogamy (which will correlate to how guilty you feel about cheating) varies from person to person, based on genetics. there's some research on this, dealing with hormone receptors (vasopressin).
>>
Please get off my board. Right now.
>>
>>39364838
>>39364857
>>39365032
>>39365120
>>39365173
>>39365183

This is the last straw. I'm moving to 8 c h, this place is normified beyond belief.
>>
>>39364838
both
You don't deserve a gf
>>
>>39365871
Does anyone deserve anything?
>>
>>39365437
>I'm moving to 8 c h
too slow
>>
>>39364838
I wouldnt go to the point of saying you are garbage but I to have cheated and didnt feel bad it happens.
>>
>>39365137
Most of us are normies with GFS yes women not mentally ill men like you losers want
>>
>>39365222
Still sounds shadey its a trap my friend
>>
>>39365399
This board belongs to chads, normies and the last spot that is left is filled by homos and traps.. no room for "robots"
>>
>>39365437
You will be back on /r9k/ reading my stories on bow I fuck my gf and posting frogs/bitching about why you are a virgin lol
>>
>>39364838
Ru of the mill normie

Should prolly kill yourself
>>
>>39364838
Yes, you are both. Tell it to your gf stat. Admitting to your mistakes are easier than dealing with the aftermath of her finding out
>>
>>39364838

congratulations anon, you're finally exploring what your values, virtues and beliefs are!

you've just barely begun expanding your mind beyond that of an average down syndrome caveman!

enjoy the journey!!
>>
>>39366889
Lol dont listen to this wanker OP dont tell her ANYTHING and keep on having sex with your side girl
>>
>>39364838
>Am I a sociopath or just garbage?

Yes
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.