[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robot tried this site ? How did it go ? Did you even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pgwhFZbD_400x400[1].jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pgwhFZbD_400x400[1].jpg
11KB, 400x400px
Any robot tried this site ? How did it go ? Did you even got any match ?
>>
How do you feel about trannies, fatties and open relationships?
>>
>>39363936
Its alright. Men flood everyones inboxes so dont expect to get a reply or even a view half of the time.
Lots of men catfishing. Lots of girls who are shy.
I got a decent amount of replies in san diego but now I live in norfolk and its all fat black chicks or poly girls.
Im in a relationship now so I dont use it except to boost my self esteem.
>>
Been on it since 2012. Met with 10+ people and dated two of them. Had sex with a few of them though. There is a lot of wading through nonsense and fatties but what I do is now and then I "cull" the match results of all the fatties and freaks which leaves all the cuties in view and let's me see if new ones join.
>>
>>39363936
Dated 2 fembots,but i didnt know they were fembots until the second one showed me this site
now im left this retarded ass website and no girlfriends to lay
>>
>>39363936

Unless you have a strong way with words, it's kinda shitty. I'd score maybe 1-2 dates per month on OKC vs a date every week on tinder.
>>
>>39363984
>>39363964

I don't mind the a bit of chub' and shy girls.
How popular is the site in non English speaking countries ?
>>
>>39364089
In japan it was pretty popular but I never met with anyone.
>>
>>39363998
This is disgusting, you should get off this board
>>
Ive been on the site since 2011
Stopped using it between may 2015 to may 2017 due to having a gf
So 4 years of using the site

About 200 messages sent with a rough 25% reply rate

Got 2 dates in the 4 years of use, 1 was a crazy feminist, the other turned out to be my 2 year girlfriend and dream girl (till she cheated on me anyways)

Despite getting into a long term relationship from the site i ho5ghly dont recommend it, its depressing to find a beautiful, interesting, amazing girl and to send a thoughtful message to her, only to be ignored 75% of the time.
>>
>>39364207
Fuck you,i belong here
>>
>>39363936
It gives you tons of "matches" based on questionnaires. No woman ever replied to me except for one bot.
>>
>>39363936
Pros:
More detailed profiles
Can message first

Cons:
Girls are worse than tinder or bumble
Girls inboxes get flooded with messages
Response times are generally much slower than phone based apps
>>
>>39363936
Was on the website for about two months. Messaged 50 or so girls, had conversations with 10, and got 4 numbers.

Only met up with two of those four and both of them didn't seem like they had their head screwed on right.

If you're somewhat attractive, have good pictures, and can write a short/simple bio, then you'll probably have more luck with tinder. It's more for hooking up, but you won't meet anyone sane on okcupid anyway, so you're better off trying to hook up instead of look for a relationship.

If you want a relationship then try and meet someone in real life.
>>
>>39364405
>worse
define worse? I'm happy to date 4/10 women
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.