[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no girl wants to date a 5'6" 4/10 half black male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9498.jpg (204KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9498.jpg
204KB, 1200x1600px
>no girl wants to date a 5'6" 4/10 half black male

It doesn't help I don't know how to drive either fuck this. Why do normies even care about driving when we have public transport and there's no where I want to go.

I just want a gf that I can watch play games and that will hang out with me and maybe do some hiking or walk around the mall holding hands and I'll buy us lunch and after that we can hang out at my house and watch tv while we cuddle or maybe we could hold hands and go see movies together or I try to helper her do stuff and we get lewd and she gives me a handjob and let's me feel her up after a few weeks or months of dating and she's a virgin and pure so I don't have to worry about getting that cancer when she sits on my face after we get married

why is this so hard to obtain we don't even have to be lewd I'm too sperg to initiate anything so they don't even have to worry about that
>>
Oh wait I know why it's so hard, because I'm ugly and short and my voice is shit that's why.
>>
>>39363791
>wants white gf
lower your standards
>>
>>39363825

All he's gotta do is guilt trip her with some critical race theory and she'll immediately jump on his cock and pay reparations.
>>
Why would a girl want you? Aren't you a loser NEET?
>>
>>39363825
White girls are the cutest but I don't care if I love her and she's nice and loves me I want a gf
>>
File: B9bGP9rIMAIv6G2.jpg (39KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
B9bGP9rIMAIv6G2.jpg
39KB, 466x700px
>4/10 half black male

OOF
>>
why not go to a black lives matter rally, I'm sure there are a lot of depressed low spirited white girls to fug
>>
>>39364017
YES GOY DO THIS! It's not like she'll cheat on you with Chad or anything trust me, they're traditional
>>
>>39363791
>half of any race
oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
>>39363791
>half black

Did you inherit the BBC gene? If so, then you're guaranteed sex from white girls everywhere. If you inherited the tiny white dick gene then there's no hope for you sorry
>>
>>39363976
Yes oof...yes oof.

>>39364017
why would I go somewhere filled with polar opposites of my views to meet someone....I want a long lasting loving and loyal relationship not quick sex

>>39364053
my dad cucked me if he would have married a white girl I could have joined the blue eyes blonde hair group but instead I get this cruse
>>
Do people somewhere actually care if you can drive? Since it's so expensive to have a car around here, it's really common for younger people (under 25) to not have one. Even after that, many prefer public transportation over owning a car, unless you live in some smaller city.
>>
>>39364088
There's no hope I don't have the bbc gene
>>
File: 1498759509913.png (187KB, 1226x872px) Image search: [Google]
1498759509913.png
187KB, 1226x872px
>>39364092
>my dad cucked me if he would have married a white girl I'd be Aryan
I too, am cursed with this
>>
>>39364130
>black
>manlet
>dicklet

Good lord man, I almost feel sorry for you.
>>
File: 32425245125.png (331KB, 436x464px) Image search: [Google]
32425245125.png
331KB, 436x464px
>>39364186
He will make it, I thought I couldn't till I became a Mexican sex God. Just become /fit/ Niggeranon and you'll make it ese, truss me hermanos you're gonna make it.
>>
>>39364159
anon at least we can know that troubled souls like us will be rewarded...right?

>>39364186
It can't get worse though anon...there's solace for me in thay
>>
>>39364316
>troubled souls like us will be rewarded, right?
My dad's a literal white Chad, even banged tons of Stacies raising me and I'm still a beta. There is no way that I am not going to die a lonely old Mexican with no friends and family to comfort him.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.