[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God DAMN it! I'm fucking SICK of this fucking board. We

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 00004.png (79KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
00004.png
79KB, 320x240px
God DAMN it! I'm fucking SICK of this fucking board. We used to talk about shit that wasn't sex at least occasionally now it's 99% of this god damn board. Fuck you retards.
>>
>>39363425
Wild virgin on the lose i see
>>
>>39363425
Thats becuase 99% of us are normal and there is 1% of you who are faggots and virgins
>>
>>39363425
Get a GF then you stupid fuckboi
>>
>>39363425
head to another board or stick to generals. r9k is a swamp for braindead sex crazed normies and traps now
>>
File: 1406405636015.jpg (251KB, 650x778px) Image search: [Google]
1406405636015.jpg
251KB, 650x778px
>>39363425

So, Kenshiro thread?
>>
>>39363425
If you don't like it, go to the anime fanforum that isn't populated by horny frustrated retards.
Oh wait that's all of them.
Too bad.
>>
Normies can't stop talking about women and sex and other boring shit. It's just how it is.
>>
File: 1502404639923.jpg (24KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1502404639923.jpg
24KB, 500x313px
>>39363425
Youre already dead.
POST KENSHIROs BROS.
>>
>>39363501
>>39363536
>>39363569
Do most people actually think about sex all the time? I don't understand. I jerk off one or two times per day like any other normal khv but outside of that I like to pursue hobbies and play games in my own time. It's like some of you are addicted to the thought of sex. Every waking moment of the day and night is devoted to "oh mah gawd I want a gf nao!" as if that's going to fix any of your problems. Most women are normies and normies are boring anyways.
It goes to show how young this website has become that all these kids that are insecure in their manhood and simultaneously obsessed with sex and avoidant of women are the majority.
Sex in general is annoying. It's like half the stereotypes, the insults, the reputation hobbies and activities have, and the motives of normalfags in general revolves around how often you stick your dick in people and who you stick your dick in. Is this how asexuals feel? I don't even like people very much.
>>
>>39365097
Holy shit are you me?
I don't get this permanent state of thirst people have, just jerk off already and.ot l
>>
>>39363425
where can we go now? i need another board.
>>
It's not even the sex. It's all the faggot shit. Like, what the fuck happened to this board to make it /b/ for homos?

/r9k/ NEEDS to become a blue board.
>>
>>39365824
The ironic trapposting became unironic thats when things went south
>>
>>39363425
>We used to talk about shit that wasn't sex at least occasionally

What? Things like bad parents, shitty childhoods, terrible school memories? Which usually ends up linking back to some woman who made their life terrible and thus caused their eternal virginity.

No this board ALWAYS talked about sex.
>>
>>39363425
Because they are too many teens and ppl below 25.
>>
>>39363425
Trap threads keep this board alive OP why would we want to stop posting feminine benis
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.