[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not date a girl with Aspergers? >bad facial recognition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2441.png (733KB, 752x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2441.png
733KB, 752x746px
Why not date a girl with Aspergers?
>bad facial recognition so won't care if your ugly
>thinks more like a guy than any other kind of girl
>will become attached to you while shunning everyone else
>acts very young and looks very young
>you have something cute to protect
Seems like the perfect solution bros
>>
>>39362933
Oh, seems like a great idea Anon.
So, where do I find one ?
>>
>>39362933
>implying autists don't care about looks
>implying she won't spend her Pretty Princess Points working you like a slave at every opportunity
>>
I am not even sure if it would be pleasant to be with a girl that has Aspergers. Have you ever dated one at all?
>>
>>39362933
Why not date a dickgirl? If you have no standards go on one of the many HIV/STD dating sights if you dont care about getting a std.
>>
>>39362982
OkCupid is pretty autistic
>>
*you're

Retard dgdfgdfgddfgg
>>
File: Alone.jpg (45KB, 498x540px) Image search: [Google]
Alone.jpg
45KB, 498x540px
>>39362933
I'd love a fellow autist, sure. Damn fucking shame basically no girls get diagnosed with it the way guys do
>>
>>39363073
Is it an American website ? I'm Europoor
>>
>>39363106
I live in the UK, presumably you have it too? It's worldwide is it not?
>>
>>39363119
Yhea, but a lot of dating sites have very small userbases outside of the US.
>>
>>39362933
Autistic girls are very autistic in a female centric way.

So they tend to be incredibly bitchy about social position/obsessed with drama and other shit, whereas males are obsessed with collections, archiving information, playing videogames etc.
>>
They all have acne with crooked teeth
>>
File: a68.png (513KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
513KB, 600x782px
>>39363264
>males are obsessed with collections, archiving information, playing videogames etc.
>look at my 164 games strong steam library and my 5 cases chokefull of wargaming minatures
>>
>>39363264
>>39363317
not true at all
t. Special ed teacher
>>
>>39362933
Yes, now just give me the contact for one cute aspie girl(female)(Europe)
>>
File: DonaldDuckHeart.gif (943KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
DonaldDuckHeart.gif
943KB, 500x300px
>>39363323
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck

D-do you have an email/discord I can have?
>>
File: 1496280748175.gif (229KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
1496280748175.gif
229KB, 379x387px
>get 18 year old autism gf
>acts like a 9 year old despite very advanced knowledge in many areas (I use her for tech support for example)
She's a wonderful person and I love spending time with her, but I have to give her basic talks about how to function in public. I feel more like her dad. If you are interested in this I recommend fetish websites, look for the girls who have no idea what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>39364023
Didn't say if girl
>>
>>39364396
Guess that's what I get for assuming, huh
>>
>>39363039
well uhh if asperger is the same for women as for men (kinda makes sense), then it should be fine once she knows you for long enough to be comfortable with, dating day 1 though? I don't know about that
>>
>>39363721
>t. Special ed teacher
So what are they like?
>>
>>39362983
Ya i'm an autist and i'm super fucking picky about looks, if I can be an entitled prick as an autistic dude, autistic women can be bitches too.
>>
I would if I could find one in this country.
>>
>>39364540
They just act really young talking to a 20 year old girl with Aspergers is like talking to a 10 year old who knows and odd amount of quantum mechanics.
>>
>>39362933
I don't reccomend it, befriending aspies is hard enough, a relationship with one would be hell i imagine
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 802x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 802x960px
>>39362933
My sister is a social mess with OCD and stupid phobias. It's not fun or cute.

Plus she's kinda ugly and can't wear matching clothes or draw her eyebrows on. She plucked them all out from stress and draws them on too pointy
>>
>>39364966
Ay man, I never said OCD I said Aspergers
>>
Why don't they just date a boy with aspergers, ie me?
>>
>>39365683
>girls
>dating guys with assburgers
not going to happen
>>
>>39364841
>They just act really young talking to a 20 year old girl with Aspergers is like talking to a 10 year old who knows and odd amount of quantum mechanics.
any movie or tv show character that you would say is similar?
>>
>>39364162
>>get 18 year old autism gf
>>acts like a 9 year old despite very advanced knowledge in many areas (I use her for tech support for example)
>She's a wonderful person and I love spending time with her, but I have to give her basic talks about how to function in public. I feel more like her dad. If you are interested in this I recommend fetish websites, look for the girls who have no idea what the fuck they're doing.
tell us more about her and your relationship with her. i'm very fascinated.
>>
>>39362933
>be me
>autismo
>want ldr autismo gf
>tfw that feel when i don't have that feel when.
>>
>>39362933
>girl with Aspergers
you got memed my friend
no such things exist irl
>>
I met a couple when i was in therapy. We didn't get along. They're too much like me.
>>
Autist here. I despise myself. Why would I like a girl that's like me?
>>
File: compuder.jpg (53KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
compuder.jpg
53KB, 1050x590px
>>39362933
>>bad facial recognition so won't care if your ugly
OP you're a retard
>>
>>39362933
>tfw this is exactly who I got
It is sometimes cute while watching a movie that she has to cover her ears and look away because of too much stimulation.
>>
File: thats-not-how-this-works-gif-.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
thats-not-how-this-works-gif-.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>bad facial recognition so won't care if your ugly
>>
>>39362933
I've already done it. Trust me, you are far better alone. You will be lucky if you don't end in jail or killed.

Also, every girl with a diagnosis is ugly. The cute ones never have problems socializing because girls don't have to do shit to be social.
>>
>>39364162
This sounds pretty perfect desu. I'm pretty high functioning so we could get along and I can manage to steer her in the right direction.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.