[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been called """""""""""""Cute"""""""""""",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1499699664946.jpg (85KB, 361x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1499699664946.jpg
85KB, 361x1241px
Have you ever been called """""""""""""Cute"""""""""""", Robot?
>>
File: Soduko.png (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Soduko.png
295KB, 600x600px
>>39362827
> Be 21, in college
> Be friends with this girl
> Do a presentation for class
> When I come sit back down girl is just gushing over how "adorable" I was while presenting
> She calls me cute almost regularly
> Delivers other compliments to me regularly
> Tfw she has a bf and feels the need to remind me constantly
> I've never even shown any attraction to her

Maybe she'll be single again one day lads
>>
>>39362827
yep just 10 minutes ago
>>
>>39362827
Once by my friend's younger sister and her friend.
>>
>>39362949
>being called adorable
>thinking this makes her see you as a viable mate

lol

she sees u as a puppy she wants to put in her purse prob
>>
File: 1467409566550.jpg (98KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
1467409566550.jpg
98KB, 430x350px
>you will never be considered cute ever again
>attractive older women will never smile at you and give you food
>any semblance of innocence is replaced by your ugly, hostile, and old looking neckbeard face

just
>>
>>39362827
I have, also people have commented that I have a good butt on several occasions.
>>
Yup, twice on the street by complete strangers and online a bunch of times.
>>
File: 1503885770097.png (101KB, 346x382px) Image search: [Google]
1503885770097.png
101KB, 346x382px
In high school I was, and now I hear it from my sister. Used to hate it to be honest.
>>
Once. Mostly have been called scary or creepy.
>>
Being called cute is not a good sign. The key adjectives are "hot", "sexy", etc.
>>
File: 1457889187534.jpg (41KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1457889187534.jpg
41KB, 500x404px
Only by <15 year old girls that were in the middle of hormone craziness. I mean, the age of consent is 15 here but it's still somewhat descouraging when no girls your age care about you you know.

About month ago when I was to a small friends only party at my friends house, I passed out drunk in his guest room. I woke up mid-cuddle with his 14 year old sister that snuck into my bed when I was sleeping. She has been messaging me constantly before but I've always took the "older bro" stance on things. She offered to get me a pizza and come over, get my favourite snack and come over, invited me to watch a movie at her house when I knew everyone else was on a weekend vacation...
And then I woke up next to her.
Well... I handled it well I guess. Said that if I didn't wake up early and someone actually saw us together I could end up in jail and all that sort of stuff. She apologized with tears in her eyes, hugged me and said that she just wanted to be with me. I patted her head and went downstairs.

Fucking hell now that I read it it sounds like an anime plot. Well... What can I do. I'll probably end up alone anyway so refusing underage girls still hurts inside whel all I want is cuddles and someone to care about me. Anyway, sad rant over.
>>
File: 1407538670270.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1407538670270.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>having small talk with asian hooker
>do you have a girlfriend?
>n-no
>but you should have a gf, you're cute
>y-you too
>>
>>39363454
I was thinking about losing it to a hooker. they look like straigh 8+/10, nothing I'd ever have a chance to have sex with.
>>
yeah being cute is cool, but its like being a dog
sure you get a lot of pets and attention,
but at the end of the day no normal girl wants to fuck a dog
>>
>>39363877
Thanks for making my day abit worse.
>>
>>39362827
Only by old ladies (50+)
>>
>>39362827
Once. And I was really happy for it too, because it was the class beauty that called me it. It wasn't until years later that I realised the Western women consider "cute" to be a insult.
>>
File: 1501555784772.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501555784772.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>>39362827
Yes by my mom and sister sometimes
>>
Yes by my bf lots of times! :)
>>
Yes, it was such an anti compliment. I could feel the pity in her voice as she said it.
>>
>>39362827
I get called cute a lot by women. I also get called short. And they say I have a big dick.
(I have a masculine jaw and brow, a full beard/stubble, dark hair and eyes. I'm 182cm tall, and my dick is above average but not "big")

in essence, women have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
All the time, my whole life. I have been told many times that I look like a puppy. I have big eyes, thick hair, fair skin, skinny and 5"8. One fembot even said that I look like a stupid anime character. I got stared at in public because of the way I look. I do look good, but only in the cute way. Which I absolutely hate. I attract a lot of gay guys or dorky nerdy/mentally ill girls...I hate both. I want curvy tall sexy normal girls but they would never date someone like me...these type of girls only want Chad.
>>
>>39362827
Yes. It was weird. It didn't feel like a compliment.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.