[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk down sidewalk >realize I look like an edgy faggot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: suicidememe.jpg (41KB, 700x570px) Image search: [Google]
suicidememe.jpg
41KB, 700x570px
>walk down sidewalk
>realize I look like an edgy faggot with my head down so I look up
>qt3.14 is walking my way
>accidentally make eye contact
>she gives a warm friendly smile
>am incapable of smiling because edgy faggot and probably autistic too
>just keep my regular simon cowell scowl in the 2 seconds of eye contact and walk past
>see her smile fade and turn into a sad frown
>have to silently walk back knowing that I either made someone feel bad and came across as a complete asshole
>all over just being a fag and not giving back a nice smile
>mfw
>>
>>39362671
Just give a head nod next time.
You dont need to smile as long as you acknowledge the interaction.
>>
>>39362691
What? Like I give her the heads up that the plan is in action? Sorry misterino but my problem was that I was too much of an edgy faggot, not too little of one
>>
>>39362715
>curt head nod is edgy
Its normal where Im from and I have never had any issues with it.
>>
>>39362759
Maybe it's where I'm from but a frown with a nod seems equivalent to an overly serious way of addressing someone, especially in passing or casual conversation
>>
>>39362801
Its only a frown if you go from normal to it. If its your everyday face then its just resting bitch face. To her there is no difference between a nod while frowning and a nod while smiling.
>>
>>39362829
I guess so, thank you for the insight
>>
>be 16
>girl i had a huge crush on was 13
>we went to same school and all that
>she invited me to the mall ONCE with her friends
>so randomxd times were had
>she brought me to her fav store which was hot topic
>i was so fucking austistic that i would not go in the store because of how emo/goth/edgy it was
>we walk around some more
>get to the female DEPT on the 2nd floor
>she wanted me to try on a skirt or a dress
>i picked dress and went into the changing room
>could not figure out how to put it on
>SHE came up to the changing room door and asked if i needed any help putting it on
>MY AUSTISTIC ASS SAID NO
>TFW I COULD HAD BEEN IN A SMALL ROOM ALONE WITH JUST ONLY HER
>TFW I COULD HAD TOUCHED HER BODY
>TFW I COULD HAD FELT
>TFW I COULD HAVE HAD
>TFW

am 27 in the year 2017.
>>
>>39362671
Is smiling really that hard? Even if it's a half asses autist knock off do something geez OP
>>
>>39362923
I am only capable of a shitty forced pity smile, which would obviously not help in my situation.
Yes, I am serious, I am too autistic to do an actual smile
>>
>>39362865
Suicide is our forbidden friend
>>
>>39362923
for me it takes too long to work out what to do most of the time and the moment is gone
>>
>>39363013
I can't smile on cue either. Last pic I took we had to do over after my cousin looked at it and said "wtf is wrong with your face?" Looks like I had a lemon in my mouth.
A quick nod is normal, smile or not. You can also nod and do the slight eyebrow raise. Anything is more normal than eye contact with a scowl.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.