[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl that had a crush on me in high school opens up to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1503045122161.jpg (274KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503045122161.jpg
274KB, 750x750px
>girl that had a crush on me in high school opens up to me about her life and problems after i chat her up a few times about some homework and school stuff
>claims she ''kinda likes me'' then goes on a rant about how her past boyfriend abused her and took her virginity and that she sometimes wishes she were dead and she regrets fucking him
>''cool story but i don't associate myself with sluts and whores. let's just stay colleagues and you can keep helping with the homework while i find a less tainted girl to listen to''
>>
>>39361407
wow you're so cool xdd. fucking edgy retard
>>
i hope she cries her eyes out thinking about this, well done op
>>
>>39361425
what the heck dude how is that edgy
>>
>>39361426
This right here OP
She was going to use you like the beta boy.
Her ex didnt do shit to her she ran him off.
>>39361425
Found the women every one.
Get raped.
>>
>>39361440
What the fuck you faggot nigger?
You are allowed to swear mommy isnt going to beat you for saying hell.
>>
>>39361425

T.O.A.S.T.E.D
>>
File: 1478701546742.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1478701546742.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>39361407
>girl keeps talking to me and tries to kiss me
>says she gets wet when she's with me but also tells me she was raped by her father when she was young
>"Nicebackstory, but I don't associate with an incest slut who sleeps with her father, let's stay friends and you can keep teaching me how to read while I find a pure virgin girl who has no flaws
Really showed that bitch
>>
>>39361425
used goods dont deserve a happy ending
>>
>>39361453
heckie im sorry for being a dummy anime uwu
>>
File: 2342346245.jpg (4KB, 250x154px) Image search: [Google]
2342346245.jpg
4KB, 250x154px
so you're a low functioning sociopath. Every person has its use, and it seems you're really bad at exploiting resources. You could've gotten free sex and dumped her later, or kept her as a sex cow (aka FwB's) while faking interest on her and baiting her for more sex exhibiting "boyfriend behaviours".

Assuming you actually did that and your post is not an autist's power trip fantasy, you get nothing by insulting her except for a very short lived smug satisfaction that could backfire on you really hard. People are very sensitive nowadays to slut shaming and that shit you just did could turn everyone against you. It was a very dumb move of you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.