[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else obsessed with not doing anything illegal i'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1503904734831.jpg (152KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503904734831.jpg
152KB, 1000x1200px
anyone else obsessed with not doing anything illegal

i'm a good boy i never do anything bad, i dont even j walk

i would rather be a sad neet than be in jail or prison
>>
Started shoplifting regularly (and some might say compulsively) when I was low on money. Now it's just a part of my routine that I steal whenever I go shopping. By now if I got caught, I'll have saved up many times the fine I can get anyways.
>>
>>39361434
when i was 15 i got caught shoplifting

i left and ran for like 20 mins home
>>
>>39361449
left after giving the guy the product i was stealing i mean (headphones, i'm poor)
>>
The only reason I use pedestrian crossings is that I hope a car hits me and I can sue and I can be neet also
>>
File: IMG_0445.png (287KB, 900x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0445.png
287KB, 900x1140px
>>39361434
Is this harmful to the stores or is it okay to steal some clothes and food from time to time? I know places that would give me clothes and food but I don't want to wear used polos, and canned foods are tasteless.
>>
>>39361615
I'm OP but I gotta say

>feeling bad for a billion dollar company

perhaps kys?
>>
>>39361394
I agree except despite being a good boy i went to jail and the sad thing is so did many other good boys, ironically some bad boys too
>>
>>39361637
good boys don't do things to get put in jail

you aren't a good boy
>>
>>39361624
The problem is some stores deduct missing items from employee's wages, as you'd now if you'd ever worked anywhere in your life.

I'm sure most companies don't bother to do this and just restock the items- so you're right. But there's always a chance someone innocent is gonna get fucked.
>>
You're not a bad boy until you get caught, anon, that's literally IN THE LAW, you see.
>>
>>39361654
>The problem is some stores deduct missing items from employee's wages, as you'd now if you'd ever worked anywhere in your life.

thats literally illegal in america and they would never even try because they will get fucked up the ass by the law

kill yourself dumbass
>>
>>39361394
Yeah.
Laws might not be reasonable, but it's not fair break them when everyone else is supposed to follow the law.
Breaking the law also has harsh consequences.

If I thought I had to break a law to prevent a great and obvious injustice, I'd break the law and face the consequences.
But that's the only time.
>>
>>39361394
You just put yourself at a disadvantage and nobody will ever reward your virtue.
>>39361434
While grocery shopping I pay for most stuff but I'm obsessed with getting something for free. It can be a tiny candy bar, it can be three pound sirloin.
>>
>>39361654
We had this thread yesterday and I won the thread because commies can't refute free market economics.
It's the ideology of jealous losers.
>>
File: simpsons0112.jpg (216KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons0112.jpg
216KB, 1366x768px
I've done nothing but obey the rules my entire life. But the rule breakers and misbehavers have all had much more successful lives with a lot more happiness than me. Sometimes I wish I'd had a backbone and acted like an tosser as a kid, maybe I would've had an epiphany grown up a better person instead of a worthless manchild.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.