[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mordor >army of 4'5" orclets Isengard >army of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: OrcWarsIsengardOrcs.jpg (212KB, 900x394px) Image search: [Google]
OrcWarsIsengardOrcs.jpg
212KB, 900x394px
mordor
>army of 4'5" orclets
Isengard
>army of 7'9" chad-hai

>mordor is considered stronger
something doesn't add up
>>
bump for oreganality
>>
They r same
>>
>>39361337
in originally which way?
>>
>>39361306

mordor
>nazgul and nazgul king
>atleast 40-50k orcs + giants/wargs
>armies from the east also joined up with sauron
>sauron himself

Isengard
>saruman, either equal or slightly weaker than sauron in his prime
>couple of thousands orclets
>10,000 urukhai

Hmm I wonder why mordor is stronger.
>>
>>39361422
Remember before the war of the ring, Mordor had all the orcs at the black gate AND all the orcs at the siege of minas tirith, so they must have had in excess of 250k
>>
>>39361422
sauron is dead, he's just a fucking eye
>>
Mordor has Uruk-hai. The difference between Isenguard and Mordor ones is that Isenguard ones can endure sunlight.
>>
File: DarkWindowSaruman.jpg (103KB, 1260x359px) Image search: [Google]
DarkWindowSaruman.jpg
103KB, 1260x359px
>>39361306
mordor
>fought the outskirts of a weakened gondor for years and were only able to manage a stalemate

isengard
>became a superpower in just a few weeks and Saruman was nearly able to overwhelm a combined army of Rohan and elves in one of the strongest fortresses in middle-earth
>only lost because Gandalf came back more powerful than ever
>>
People fail to realise that the Orcs are massive underdogs in LOTR. They are weaker than even men that aren't of numenorean descent. Uruk-hai are only about as strong as men too where as a numenorean man would be equal to a troll.

Power level wise that is. The reason Gondor didn't slap the shit out of Mordor is because they had a series of plagues that killed lots of people and civil wars on top of that.
>>
>>39361582
>numenorean equal to a troll
how possible? also what's a difference between not numenorean and numenorean?
>>
>>39361623
They were basically a race of demi-gods/Chads compared to normal men. They lived to well in to their 300s, the royalty of their race lived until their 400s. They are taller and stronger than normal men too, their race was tricked by Sauron to try and fight the Gods and so they got rekt. The survivors make it to middle earth and conquer the normal men and become Kings and nobility over them. Over time fighting among themselves and breeding with the locals made them much weaker than they once were, Aragon was in his 70s during LOTR if I remember correctly. He is also much stronger than regular men, Boromir was also of this race but his families bloodline was much more mixed.
>>
>>39361451
He actually wasnt. I cant remember the book it was in but sauron was actually a few thousand yards away from the mountain and was only waiting to be at his prime before he came out on the field.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.