[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go to space so badly, robots. Words cannot capture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_27445-DeepSpace-239136089.jpg (649KB, 3100x1745px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27445-DeepSpace-239136089.jpg
649KB, 3100x1745px
I want to go to space so badly, robots. Words cannot capture what I'm feeling and I'm a poor wordsmith anyway. This is the greatest emotion in my life and it will probably never be resolved.
>>
I fully believe I will walk on the moon within my lfietime, hell I'll be my parents age by the 2060s and things have to have improved enough by then. I hope.
>>
>>39360962
Why?
Space is mostly empty.
You're not going get much out of going to space.
>>
I want to visit Atlantis. I have a better chance, since Atlantis is actually a place. There is no space. There never was.
>>
I wish I could be the first person to ejaculate in Earth's troposphere. Gravity would do the rest of the work for me.
>>
>>39361030
you should ejaculate on mars
>>
>>39360962
song related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di9KhZrE6tA
>>
>>39360962
You wish to penetrate the particle of darkness within which we are revolving, like a ballerina in a void. A void of utter and unfathomable immensity, a silent,boundless shadow studded by an innumerable multitude of fiery orbs. Luminous lamps burning in the black embrace of that nothingness that is also everything. Your heart is aflame, like the stars, surging with the exploratory urges of your ancestors. The stars gaze down like a trillion eyes upon you, as if anticipating your voyage to meet them. And you lament the hindrances impeding such a journey. You sigh like the amputee eyeing a marathon. But there persists inside you a spark of something, a nameless jolting sensation that wears the cloak of Hope.
>>
>>39361013
That's part of the appeal for me. Just having a tiny bubble of livable conditions surrounded by the void for thousands or millions of kilometers.
>>
>>39361105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlFBWo-Cbz8 is more my style
>>
>>39360962
I don't want to go ti space again, it's painful and does annoying things to your

Try enjoying what you have, be grateful for what you have that space does not have
>>
>>39361013
It's the only environment where eternal life can exist. The elites are becoming aware of this hence all the Space X stuff as of recent.
>>
>>39361159
humans are emotional and irrational
I can't control what I want any more than you can control the urge to shitpost
>>
>>39361213
Irrational humans don't uncover the laws of physics or make space rockets.
Humans are highly rational.
You absolutely can control what you want.
Herein lies the paradox.
Only retards want to go to space.
Only non retards can go to space.
>>
>>39361280
you're wrong, everyone is irrational
some people use the spark of rationality humans are gifted with and the rest let it go to waste
>>
>>39361312
I think you're projecting.
Reason is the sole defining trait that divides humanity from the animal kingdom.

If you're irrational, then how do you reasonably conclude that everyone is irrational?
It's impossible to do so without reason.

No argument you make can be proven, or even taken seriously.
>>
>>39360962
Same here space brother
>>
>>39361359
>reason separates humans from animals
holy lel

As I said, there is nothing more than a glimmer of logic within us, and it certainly isn't applied to every action or even most of the actions anyone takes.
>>
Image if we never go into space. If we start producing real androids which will do all the job
>>
>>39361400
Prove me wrong.

Then show me how you did that without using reason.
>>
File: 6575637.jpg (171KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
6575637.jpg
171KB, 900x900px
You're already in space, man.
>>
>>39361501
you do not understand what I have typed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaOC9danxNo

Song related
>>
>>39361523
If that's the case, then it's because what you posted was unreasonable.
If you want me to understand, explain what you mean.
>>
>>39361359
What the fuck do you mean.
We are human because we're irrational.
Literally everything an animal does is for a reason, because they follow their biological programming. A moose doesn't stand around looking at a pretty rock and a cat doesn't sleep because it doesn't feel like doing anything else.
>>
>>39361579

Humans also follow their biological programming. Free will is a myth.
>>
>>39361597
I agree, but we can have other priorities in life aside from living and breeding.
>>
>>39361579
Wrong.
You have things absolutely backwards.
Animals are externally reasonable, they behave in a fashion that is in line with environmental factors.
Animals are not internally reasonable. An animal cannot examine it's behavior, apply reason, then make an informed decision to alter its own behavior.

Humans are the reverse. Human activity isn't always externally reasonable but may be internally reasonable.
Humans can apply reason to their behavior or external events and invent new behaviors.

You have things completely backwards. Reason is the means to have agency. Animals have no agency.
>>
>>39361606
yeah but it's all to satisfy what our bodies demand
i mean think about it, you're not going to ever act against your bodys programming
as in you're not going to stab yourself when you dont want to stab yourself because its going to fucking hurt
>>
>>39360962
where is the planet right now OP
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.