[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked a lesbian on a date. She said yes. I'm a straight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (7KB, 272x186px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 272x186px
Asked a lesbian on a date. She said yes.

I'm a straight male.
Does this say more about her or me?
>>
>>39360712
She probably expects you to pay for stuff.
>>
Are you a femboy? Or you are not actually going on a date.
>>
>>39360712

She's bi or wants free food. Good luck figuring out which before the cheque.
>>
>>39360744
Not really. I'm alternative and take care of my appearance but i don't look female or androgynous. I dress a little out there somethings (black fingernails, chokers, had pastel pink hair last year)

>>39360752
We're splitting costs
All her ex's are women and she has "interest in women" on her facebook, but we were flirting and i decided to give it a shot.
>>
>>39360712
Same about both.
Both of you got a date.
So you both aren't allowed to post.
>>
>>39360788
You sound like a tremendous faggot. She's a faggot, you're a faggot, you're going to get along swimmingly.
>>
>>39360923
Thanks man, i hope so. Been quite a few years since ive had a date, hella nervous
>>
>>39360956
If you actually wear chokers it's no surprise that your last date is a few years back
>>
>>39361000
It's not like im wearing bright pink love heart chokers. Just thin black bands, goes well with my overall edgy homeless wannabe punk kid look.
>>
>>39361079
Can you actually post a pic of you wearing one? I can't imagine how it looks like... and you sure you are not feminine looking?
The only guy that i have ever seen wearing a choker would be Yugi
>>
>>39360788
>pastel pink
You sound relaly kute! Id like to see a pic :P
>>
>>39361141
Don't want to upload a pic here but feel free to add me to kik if you want.

"DoASkid"
>>
OP, I am simultaneously happy for you and fucking pissed beyond comprehension. Fuck you and good luck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.