[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try tinder for the 4th time >only got 1 response the last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1443350363019.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1443350363019.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>try tinder for the 4th time
>only got 1 response the last 3 times
>that 1 response was telling me my profile was too serious
>attempt to fix everything i was doing wrong
>attempt for the 4th time
>a week later i have had 2 bots, 2 matches with no response and 1 actual conversation
>actually enjoying conversation with a girl
>ask to go on a date
>she actually agrees
>I finally feel like there is hope in my life and feel happy for the first time in a year
>she unmatched me before we even had a date

Is there even a point to tinder when you're 22? I got excited over the possibility of going on a date with a girl who was a bit chubby and had a bland face
>>
Post the conversation. You're probably talking to her like a unassertive faggot.
>>
post your profile and your openers
>>
>>39359735
Actually post your full profile as well.
>>
>>39359744
Teacher! Anon is trying to post selfies!
>>
Well post your profile then. We''ll help you.
>>
>>39359772
>>39359744
I just want to complain and hear other peoples failures to justify my own
>>
>>39359725
Most people are just on Tinder for the confidence boost. There was a thread about it the other day: >>39315296 It's a shitty way to meet people.
>>
>>39359725
You're not the sort of customer tinder is intended to support.
Try meeting women through mutual interests.
>>
>>39359785
Most people (even robots) don't fail that hard. You probably can get more than a few girls if you'll fix your profile. There are plenty of tutorials online. Use them.
>>
>>39359823
>There are plenty of tutorials online. Use them.
This. Also use common sense. When you see your pics and your profile envisage yourself as a woman: would you want to fuck this guy? Don't focus on small flaws with your appearance, focus more on the type and quality of the picture, your posture, how confident you appear and come across as on your profile etc. If you get no matches you have shitty pics, not because you're necessarily unattractive but because you come across as a fag. Women don't want to fuck fags.
>>
>>39359809
>Try meeting women through mutual interests

How? Say I have a hobby like drawing. Or I'm interested in sci-fi shit. Where do I go to meet a girl that shares those interests?
>>
>>39360000
>drawing
Take a life drawing class.

>sci-fi shit
Convention, but that's a nerd shit hobby where men vastly outnumber girls. Go get yourself an outside hobby. Rock climbing or some shit.
>>
>>39360145
And don't just do this shit to meet girls, do it because you care about it. It will be obvious if you're only there to creep on girls.
>>
>>39359725
No there isn't. Just quit tinder or anything else dating related. You'll never find anyone, you'll never get laid, just accept it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.