[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just looked up my school bully on normiebook. He's married

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: isabell.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
isabell.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
Just looked up my school bully on normiebook. He's married to his high school sweetheart, who he's known throughout his entire childhood. Jesus fucking christ. :(

They're both good looking and rich. Probably don't have a care in the world. Meanwhile, I'm sitting in my parent's basement making this thread.

I hate my life. I've tried to make it better. But when will things finally change? :( I'm almost 30.
>>
>>39359526
Life is what you make of it OP.
>>
>>39359526
>when will things finally change?
When you stop doing shit like looking up your bully on Facebook. Why should you care how he lives? For that matter, why should what he posts on Facebook be representative of how he lives in the first place? All social media can do is give you a glimpse into the life of a stranger, but that's all it is. A glimpse. You do not know the man, you know not his innermost thoughts or feelings, and yet you pass judgment on him as if you do. Do you want to know the fundamental difference between yourself and your bully? You sat around in your parents' basement looking him up. He doesn't remember you at all.
>>
>>39359562

How do I make it so I have lots of friends and girls who are interested in me?
>>
>>39359526
rape their kids.
>>
>>39359800
Make money.
Work out.
Socialize.

But mostly, quit posting here.
>>
>>39359526
You think boutique people from your past = they still control your life

You are letting the bullies win even to this day by giving them a thought

They forgot who you were as soon as school finished.
>>
I looked up my high school bully a few weeks ago
He used to tease me about how Ill be a lonely virgin my whole life and he'll "fuck a million girls"
He married his high-school sweetheart
Which means he probably has only had sex with 1-3 women
Im up to 7 women
Life is weird
>>
>>39359851

If it was that easy we'd be doing it. Anyone posting here has likely tried them several times and just given up.
>>
Don't worry anon, anyone who marries their high-school sweetheart will end up wither stuck in a marriage they don't want to be in or divorced. At least that's what happened to my parents.
>>
>>39359526
I know this feel. My bully married his high school sweetheart and has two healthy boys. He's also a church pastor. I watched this motherfucker desecrate the Gideon's Bible he was given at school when we were kids. Meanwhile I'm a 36 year old forklift driver. I wonder if he ever mentions me in youth sermons that deal with bullying.
>>
>>39360274
Not likely. He probably doesn't even remember you at all. If he saw you somewhere he probably wouldn't even be able to remember where he knows you from. And when you'd remind him, he'd be like "oh yeah, heh ... great times"
>>
>>39360325
No, he'd remember me. We grew up together.
>>
>>39360342
So?
You grew up with hundreds if not thousands of other people
I doubt you remember all of them
>>
>>39360274

He probably feels like God has forgiven him or some shit, so he has no guilt or remorse for his past actions anymore. Piece of shit.
>>
>>39360407
True, but he lived across the street from me. We went to primary school and high school together. Sometimes we would play footy and cricket together; We were both an integral part of our streets kids life in our own little ways, just as much as our parents and the other kids and their parents were. I knew his whole family. Trust me, this cocksmoker would remember me. I'm sure I don't occupy a huge part of his mind, just as he doesn't occupy mine.
>>
>>39360420
Yeah more than likely. If I'm honest this doesn't feel fresh and painful to me, because so much time has past and shit happens etc. I just felt like contributing to the thread.
>>
>>39360464

Why don't you go to his church and sit in the front row and see his reaction?
>>
>>39360482
And let him know I grew up to be a loser? Fuck that.
>>
>>39359860
Lol no.
Mine kept harrasing me even after hs
For a few years afterwards he kept calling me at 2 or 3 AM asking me if I was still a virgin. We had to change our number.
He also did a bunch of other shit.

if my sibling didnt have a great career ahead of him i would have tracked him down and shot him already. But i don't want to ruin his chances of getting a good job just for being related to a murderer.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.