[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with anxiety? Medication is just a bandage. Bandages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1502356134608.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502356134608.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
How do I deal with anxiety? Medication is just a bandage. Bandages don't fix bullet holes.
>>
cognitive behaviorshit therapy supposedly

it never did shit for me
>>
yeah they do

>t. Paramedic

Sorry you're just a miserable person. It's okay anon, I am too. The other day I had a call where a guy woke up & his wife was cold & covered in nose blood. Slept next to her very dead for hours before he woke up.

I still am a depressed person, and it doesn't matter that anyone else had a worse day.

It's okay anon, you aren't alone.
>>
>>39359445
You don't. You just jam pills down your throat until you die.
>>
>>39359481
No they don't. OP is right.
You can't swallow happiness be it in pill form or any other
>>
>>39359807
You've clearly never done drugs before.
>>
>>39359445
Exposure therapy. You subject yourself to it at a level that makes you very uncomfortable but that you can tolerate, over and over, gradually advancing your threshold. That's really all there is to it.
>>
>>39359935
Actually I have. Only one though and I'm pretty high on it right now, it's called life, it's street name: "spirituality" I recommend you try it sometime.
>>
File: 1501401763730.gif (111KB, 1027x731px) Image search: [Google]
1501401763730.gif
111KB, 1027x731px
Try meditation, it really does work and helps.
>>
>>39360060
>Exposure therapy.

a couple of years ago i started getting anxious at work. the psychologist i was seeing said keep going back to the situation that made you anxious and eventually you will get over it. except it just got worse and started following me home. then i started getting anxious just getting ready for work. eventually i had to quit my job because of it. now i have an anxiety attack most days of the week and they last for hours at a time. its destroyed my life and i think about killing myself because of it. exposure therapy did not work for me. neither has cbt.
>>
>>39360285
MDMA is literally a pill that makes you happy. Also, you're a faggot.
>>
>>39359445
Excercise
Put yourself in uncomfortable social situations until you get used to it
Benzo's
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.