[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to be left alone. I don't want friends. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1503328221116.jpg (203KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1503328221116.jpg
203KB, 1134x1001px
I just want to be left alone.
I don't want friends. I don't want a girlfriend. Just leave me alone.
>>
>>39358660
Then why post
Liar
>>
>>39358677
I'm talking about real life here. I'm sure other people relate to what I'm saying.
>>
>I just want to be alone, just leave me alone
>*post*
>>
>>39358700
No you're not, you're just an anonymous post on an imageboard.
>>
>>39358709
I deleted my post because I could.
>>
>>39358696
Social interaction through this website isn't the same as actual socializing, though.
>>
>>39358836
No, it's better. Because there's no moronic normies to tiptoe around.
>>
>>39358860
That, and I can stop responding and fuck off whenever I want without having to worry about the social implications of it. Nobody expects anything of me here.
>>
>>39358879
Anyone who takes offense at someone dropping in and out as necessitated isn't being reasonable anyway.
Who can be so self important that they expect to be informed regarding everyone's decisions to stay or leave?

I'll tell you who.
Unreasonable normie morons.
>>
>>39358921
It's partly because physical social interaction makes it difficult to just drop out of a conversation when you're tired of it, or even just observe a conversation without participating.
Whereas here, I have access to an extremely large amount of information and discussions about various subjects but am not compelled to take part in them.
>Unreasonable normie morons
Social norms are too complex anyway. Once you have a group of friends, you have to constantly play that game and that's too troublesome.
>>
>>39358879
>giving a fuck so much to not stop responding and just fucking off irl
>>
>>39358940
Unless you find friends who feel the way you do about irrational social norms.
More possible than ever before thanks to the internet.
>>
>>39358965
It's what I've been doing in the end. I just ghost people now. Maintaining relationships drains me of my energy and I'm much more comfortable when I'm alone and don't have to answer to any texts.
>>39358970
Yeah but even then you have to sort of maintain contact.
>>
>>39358980
If two people agree to do things a certain way, then they can do whatever they like.
Scales up to any number of people you deem appropriate.
>>
>>39359001
I suppose.
But how is that better than just lurking on here?
>>
>>39359007
You can do what you like and go as far as you want.

I've met people I've come to know through 4chan and we're best friends now.
To me, it was the logical next step after learning they exist.
>>
File: get me off this planet.jpg (17KB, 384x283px) Image search: [Google]
get me off this planet.jpg
17KB, 384x283px
you just don't want to feel pain anon, i understand.
>>
>>39358660
You don't know what you've got until it's gone
>>
>>39359064
Social interaction is painful.
>>
>>39359617
excruciatingly so
>>
I want to be left alone but I also want to nut in a girls ass, mouth, and vagina. Like it would be good if she was just here to serve me and I didn't have to see her family or do anything she wants to do.
>>
>>39358660
you can ask the guy in pic related to help if you feel shit, worked for me, just sayin'
>>
>>39358660
Me too OP
Totally oregano
>>
Is this the designated /schizoid/ thread?
>>
>>39360957
How do you know if you're schizoid or just very introverted?
>>
>Always been kind of a recluse
>Dated undiagnosed BPD with severe anxiety
>Her anxiety cleared up thanks to valium
>Around the same time, mum had trouble with her health
>GF tried to drive a wedge between me and my family
>Cheated on me and told me it was my fault
>Spread slanderous lies about me to all our common acquaintances and friends
>After the break-up I didn't want to burden my friends with my bullshit
>Retreated within myself in my spare time instead of talking to them about it
>Just wanted to be left alone to be able to process all this shit
>When I was ready to be sociable again, none of them wanted anything to do with me
>Phone with all their numbers on it got nicked by a crack addict, so I can't even begin to make amends

Never ask to be alone
>>
>>39362795
Looks to me like you're just a fucking normie m8
>>
>>39362795
Basically what >>39362882 said. I don't think the people posting in this thread had many or any at all friends in the first place.
>>
>>39362882
I don't even have a social life any more. The last few times I've left the house without needing to has been to alleviate cabin fever. I spend my nights watching anime and playing video games, not talking to a single person.

Am I still a normie?
>>
>>39362974
Yeah, just a failed one.
>>
>>39358836

>Furthering pointless arguments will bring me one step closer to being left alone
>>
>>39358660
become a monk. Many monasteries need people around (not many), and it's pretty comfy because you get to have a lot of time for many constructive activities.

Ora et Labora anon.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.