[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the fact that you have no life experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1503216043484.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1503216043484.png
280KB, 646x595px
How do you deal with the fact that you have no life experiences to discuss with people, sharing memories, making friends in the process, and that with every day that goes by you're falling further and further behind?
>>
I do drugs and kill my body gradually
>>
>>39358470
That's not true. Im 26 and I've seen some shit.
More shit than most, but maybe not as much shit as some.

Anyway, you don't have to be friends with everybody.
>>
>>39358470
I don't deal with it because I already did deal with it. I moved on.
>>
File: ed.gif (684KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
ed.gif
684KB, 498x500px
>>39358470
I use summaries from interesting slice of life animes as a substitute and normies eat it up.
>>
I gave up trying. I have nothing interesting to say to anyone. I'm just a boring fuck with practically no personality. Even when it comes to entertainment, like vidya, anime, tv, music, etc., it'll most likely go something like this.
>hey you like x?
>yeah I like x
>oh thats cool
>y part of x was really good
>oh yeah
Even with the few friends I have, from early high school years, we usually only manage to stay together through shitposting and nothing more.
>>39358505
I thought about making up stories, but the thought of it makes me feel a bit dirty inside, know what I'm saying?
>>
Lie.

Just fucking lie through your crooked yellow teeth.

In the end, no one cares about your stupid stories. They don't impress anyone. They are a way for you to get your foot in the door.

So just fucking lie, and if you're really good, fabricate evidence. Volunteer at the soup kitchen for a day and take pictures, go to your generic outdoor retailer, buy some boots and a backpack, and wander into the wildness for a photo-op. Ask some girl out on a date and ask her to take a selfie with you. Smile and hang out in public places, and make sure to plaster your facebook with proof. Go and shake that managers hand when you ask for a job, and then post on your stupid shallow social media of choice how you got a new job.

Because at the end of the day, somewhere down the road, you've turned those lies into the truth.
>>
>>39358624
>social media
>tfw have never ever had social media so am extremely suspicious to everyone
>>
existentialbump
>>
>>39358624
This. Lying comes extremely naturally to me, probably because my lies are actually somewhat based in truth, just stretched and exaggerated (but still to a believable level).

It does help to do some interesting things in your life though, both in the interests of living a better life and to impress normals. You don't need normal company to do interesting shit either.
>>
>>39358470
My coworkers always invite me for coffee during lunch, but i decline. Why would i go there and stay quiet ans waste miney when i can do the same thing sitting in the balcony and enjoy the view
>>
>>39358470

How did humanity get to this point? Where we conversate mostly about our shitty boring experiences? I dont give a damn if you went to the shore or went hiking and yet people only talk about this dumb shit.
>>
>>39358470
I just discuss news, our job and family things with my coworkers who are older and have kids, I always have topics to talk. No one knows about my shady life, over the years I've build up a good defence: "a long distance girlfriend" that's why you can' see her, "close friends" with who I "hang up", "hobbies"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.