[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else obsessed with serial/mass killers? I'm so interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Anyone else obsessed with serial/mass killers? I'm so interested in Columbine that I have over 160 pictures that are related to it.
>>
Just like every normie
>>
Have you seen the "Basement Tapes" recreation short film? Granted, it's performed by two normies, but it's the closest we'll ever get to the real thing (they scoured different sources and interviews to reenact it as close as possible.) https://youtu.be/4M_l1xakj0g

Also, the dude who played Dylan absolutely sucks at acting, just a forewarning. Pretty neat film anyway though.
>>
All of the photos on my phone are bits of information related to mass murders or pictures of the killers. All of my music is confession/suicide tapes. All of my ibooks are documents related to mass murder, except for the DSM-V, which I used to look up the "disorders" of mass murderers. My phone was stolen one time. If he looked through it, he must have decided it was not worthwhile to report me.
>>
>>39358395
Bro im the same i have a thumb drive with all the files and evidence and I used to have a blog deticated to it
>>
>>39358482
>>39358483
No need to worry about it unless you write anything threatening. As you know, Elliot's later videos caused someone to call the police, but the police left emptyhanded since Elliot never truly threatened anyone.
>>
>>39358395
that walk is scary he looks like he's in a movie
>>
>>39358471
I tried watching it, but that guy talks like such a faggot it just turned me off to the whole thing.

Honestly considered to recreate it with myself and a friend, just so I can have a better recreation to listen to.
>>
>>39358581
>Elliot's later videos caused someone to call the police, but the police left emptyhanded since Elliot never truly threatened anyone.

source? someone could have stopped that deranged killer
>>
this thread made me read about it a bit since i dont know shit about it

apparently one of the killers planned all of it on his own web site and no one reported it

wtf?
>>
>>39359541
actually nvm some kid reported it but no one cared lol

wtf
>>
File: rachel.jpg (97KB, 730x778px) Image search: [Google]
rachel.jpg
97KB, 730x778px
>ywn get to fuck rachel scott in the ass and smell her butthole
anyone who doesn't know who she is can fuck right off
>>
>>39359628
i saw her on wikipedia when reading about the attack

desu tho that's pretty weird to fetishize a dead kid bro
>>
>>39359628
>I post Rachel Scott, an actual Columbine waifus
>thread dies, not even OP cares to respond
whelp, guess that confirms it
>>
>>39359697
thread was dead already, i made these posts >>39359507
>>39359541
>>39359555
>>
>>39359694
>weird to fetishize a dead kid
Why?
>>
>>39359628
and this post replying to you ofc >>39359694
>>
>>39359742
I know a lot about Columbine. The kid that reported it is named Brooks Brown, and was a friend of Dylan, which made Eric jealous. He, among other things, like planning the shooting, said he would kill Brooks.
>>
>>39359760
yeah i saw that on wikipedia

but apparently harris forgave him and told him to leave instead of killing him

also

>The Trench Coat Mafia was a group of friends who hung out together, wore black trench coats, and prided themselves on being different from the 'jocks' who had been bullying the members and who also coined the name Trench Coat Mafia.[54] The trench coat inadvertently became the members' uniform after a mother of one of the members bought it as an inexpensive present

lol
>>
>>39359776
oh wait i misread

eric was jealous of dylan because they were friends? do you have a source on that?
>>
>when she discovered that Dylan was one of the shooters, she prayed he would kill himself. "I had a sudden vision of what he might be doing. And so while every other mother in Littleton was praying that her child was safe, I had to pray that mine would die before he hurt anyone else

poor lady
>>
>>39359760
Brooks was a mutual friend of Eric's and Dylan's. Right before the shooting, Eric made up with Brooks and told him to go home.

I know a lot about Columbine, too. :)
>>
>>39359760
He told him to get out of the school
>>
>>39358471
>no shooting recreation

What's the fucking point
>>
>>39358395
Only normalfags like to mention the fact they're interested in true crime. I don't think you're even sincerely fascinated by it, you probably just do it to seem different.
>>
>>39358471
whats the point of a recreation if they dont even know the source material other than what some people said

how could they know at all what the video was of and what was said?
>>
>>39359507
Read his 140 page manifesto man, or at the very least press CTRL+F on it and type in "police" to jump straight to the incident. I suppose you could also google around but it's best to use the exact source, in this case Elliot's words himself.
>>
>>39359908
In that case, watch Zero Hour.
>>
>>39360111
i'd rather not be on a list for reading something like that, i think its weird as fuck and i dont wanna read it anyway
>>
>>39359967
They used a shitton of sources, but I agree with you and wholeheartedly empathize with your dislike of their fake dialogue (and the gay dude was utterly abysmal.) I don't actually blame them though considering the police apparently said that the original Basement Tapes will never be released.
>>39360200
Well, at least you're aware of the proper source then. You could use VPN, but why bother when what I told you is truth anyway? You could probably find Youtube video commentaries on it as well. This one was an opinion video that was far more uncensored then most, despite his awful voice. Jump to the 21:05 mark to hear a brief summary of the police incident. https://youtu.be/XP-zqBsvxno?t=21m5s
>>
>>39360264
>Well, at least you're aware of the proper source then.
no idea what you mean desu, i just know if i go looking for something it would make me look bad which i'm not, honestly the dude isnt even interesting he was just mad he couldnt get laid
>>
>>39360374
something about him*
>>
>>39360200
They don't put you on a list for reading that. It doesn't advocate for or instruct how to commit violence and was widely disseminated by news piblications - millions of people have read it.
>>
>>39360558
>millions of people have read the random rantings of a guy mad he couldnt get fucked

youre so wrong bro

no one knows who he is besides internet memers
>>
>>39358395
Late night threads like this should come more often.
>>
>>39360711
You apparently don't remember 2014? It was everywhere.
>>
>>39358395
>retard decides to kill other people because he is retarded
>OH WOW SO INTERESTING I WONDER WHAT THEIR MOTIVE COULD BE OMG SERIAL KILLER FASCINATE ME
why do you sound like an "edgy" high school girl?
>>
>>39358471
Thanks for wasting my time faggot. Jesus just warn people how much of an autist you are before recommending shit in future
>>
i'm not really into columbine but i'm obsessed with jeffrey dahmer
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.