[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have normies ruined technology? Why are the 2010s so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
Why have normies ruined technology? Why are the 2010s so immaculately shit?
>>
Normies created the technology as well.
>>
>>39358274
Basically, anything that gains any sort of fandom will be picked up by mainstream media and shilled for the masses. There is no escaping the normies, because companies have people constantly searching for anything to shill.
>>
>>39358331
This. Once you start naking products to appeal to wider and wider audiences, you have to dumb things down. That's why all new tech is these awful slabs with big colorful buttons on them and written in simple language. It has to work for your 7 year old to your 70 year old.
>>
>>39358359
And to add to your post, once things have been dumbed down it's easier to take advantage of them, and you end up losing functionality and have things like paid versions rape you up the ass.

I'm looking you android (unix/linux screaming in agony).

And video games too with their option to buy things within the games.

And other ways they take them of course. New hardware gets more bloated software to force people to upgrade that don't even know the difference between software and hardware.

And seeing as how the majority are idiots, they will cater to the majority and everyone else will have to just deal with it.

But honestly, if you use common sense you could use old shit to be doing lots of things. Lightning doesn't strike you through the Internet if you use common sense, and old software.

tl;dr: once it's dumbed down for the majority, they take advantage of the dumbasses.
>>
>>39358274
I'm actually building a Windows XP pc right now as a hobby.

W10 is cancerous.
>>
>>39358274
monetization
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.