[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the "Robot syndrome" hereditary? Are any of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1502608145418.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502608145418.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
Is the "Robot syndrome" hereditary?

Are any of you son of a Chad or a Stacy, or both?
>>
>>39358016
my parents are the ultimate betas, my dad is a manchild and my mom is a fat retard who watch sitcoms all day and lives out of my dad's betabucks

so yes I do believe the robot syndrome is hereditary
>>
My dad is a beta provider for my mom and both of my uncles on my dad's side are betas as well.

My brother is a chad though.
>>
No, being a robot is a choice. Plenty of robots have Chad and Stacy parents. Plenty of Chads have betamax parents.
>>
My dad was a football player in high school, as well as being one of the top students. He got a Phd and makes lots of money now. My mom was an athlete.

HOWEVER, they are both introverted and private. I inherited that from them but nothing good.
>>
Chad dad and stacy mom, I got the worst of both of them.
>>
File: 1503850905964.jpg (179KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1503850905964.jpg
179KB, 1080x1350px
>>39358393
no, its not a choice, its only a choice if you are a fake robot.

Being a robot is a much choice as being incel
>>
Dad was an adopted handsome rich boy once upon a time, mum was popular and cool, not really stacey more of a fucking druggie. Now she's a fugly mess who hates everyone and is slightly mental and idek where the fuck my dad is. All I inherited from them is mediocre genetics and my mum's loathing for mankind.
>>
>>39358638
>Being a robot is a much choice as being incel
Correct. Both are choices.
>>
>>39358699
Explain how being autistic or bipolar is a fucking choice?
>>
>>39358774
What do those have to do with being a robot or incel? 99% of male robots have neither. Fembots do have a high percentage of bipolar but being females they can still get sex.
>>
>>39358016
Tall chad dad and short stacy mom.
Ended up with mom's short genes. All manlets are robots.
>>
>>39359702
You couldn't be further from the truth. It's been proven many times that robots are tall. Manlet robots are a minority. You're the exception and not the rule. If you were tall you'd be a more typical robot.
>>
>>39358016
My parents had sex to make me.
So they are chad and stacy
>>
>>39358016
yeah, im a child of both
maybe not as much now, but definitely back then
>>
both my parents are robots

I'm way more aggressive than my Dad though. He is unbelievably passive. He had no idea how to handle me as a kid because I was and am ruthlessly aggressive and competitive when I get into something.
The reason I'm a robot is because I've basically refused to do anything society told me to do.
>>
>>39358016
Nah, my dad was robot and mom a normie.
>>
Dad was a 6'3 military hardass. Rode motorcycles, drove a roadster, beat his kids, that sort of thing. The older he got, the more "weird" he got though. Very angry, reclusive and extremely socially awkward. Had sis and I after he was 40. I seem to have inherited only the weirdness and have a half sister who is the same way.
>>
>>39358016
>dad is 5'5 manlet with a napoleon complex who wants to be chad with both an average body and face
>extremely aggressive and would constantly take his anger out on immediate family members
>insecure and self loathing deep down, now is a beta provider to some roastie w 2 kids from different fathers
>mom is a fugly mess with an ugly crooked jew nose
>mentally ill as fuck, would spend months at the time at the crazy house
>never cared about her appearance or hygenie

somehow i managed to turn out to be a decent looking cyborg who lives alone now and can handle life with more or less success
however i have severe anxiety and avoidant personality disorder
my 9 y/o brother is a school shooter in the making, tho
>>
>>39358016
Dad and younger brother are pretty much If I lost weight I could make it happen
>>
>>39358638
Yes and no. Growing up in extreme poverty, having a divided/severely disfunctional/abusive family, or being born with a mental or severe physical disability sets you on the path for robotdom (this can be reversed but it's more like having a good worth ethic and being smart than anything else).
That said, some robots are just Elliot Rodger tier and are born with everything and still fuck it up
>>
File: 1500671413819.jpg (30KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500671413819.jpg
30KB, 540x540px
My dad used to be a sailor and has had multiple gfs and he married twice. Lost his virginity at 15. He's basically a Chad.

My mom only had one bf (who was insane) before she met my dad and didn't have sex until 22-23. Maybe it's because her dad was a stringent Catholic and she was raised that way.

I blame them for having me too god-damn late. My dad was 50 and my mom 43. People who want kids after 40 shouldn't do it. My mom also miscarried twice so I was an only child.
>>
>>39358016

Dad was a huge Chad that slowly turned into cyborg/borderline robot towards the end of his life when he finally calmed his shit down. Mom wasn't a stacy nor a robot.

It can be heridtary, but a lot of it also has to do with how you were raised by them and your school environment. Manufacturing robots is a time consuming process afterall, it takes more than one thing to do it.
>>
My older brother is a kissless virgin like me he probably fits more in /r9k/ than I do since I'm only skinnyfat.

Younger brother is an alcoholic who was admitted once and was fucked up in the head ever since.
>>
>>39358016
Both. I think I express more maternal genes, and I think it also has to do some with the fact that my parents were divorced. No male role model and my dad was a very poor role model.
>>
File: 14975012087113.jpg (25KB, 468x342px) Image search: [Google]
14975012087113.jpg
25KB, 468x342px
>>39358819
>robot is a choice
>females can be robots
0/10
>>
>>39358699
Alright.
>being ugly is a choice
>mental illnesses are a choice
>being a manlet is a choice
>social retardation is a choice
>small dick is a choice
>balding is a choice
>Autism? Oh yeah, you can choose that over being normal
>awful parents? ooh, my favourite choice of them all

Just fuck off.
>>
>>39362622
I actually think ugly, disproportionate fat girls can be robots. They just failed on easy mode
>>
>>39358638
what about lanza
>>
File: MEGA MILK.jpg (79KB, 1080x1348px) Image search: [Google]
MEGA MILK.jpg
79KB, 1080x1348px
>>39358638
She's stunning. They weren't dating though actually.
>>
my parents are turbo normies.
my brother is a normie too
>>
>>39362698
Half of those have nothing to do with being a robot or incel. The other half are not actual traits that anyone here has. 99% of robots only have meme autism or meme mental issues.
>>
son of a stacy and a robot. managed to get all the bad features of both, life is great
>>
>>39363060
If your dad ended up with a stacy hes not a robot.
>>
>>39363281
she was forced into it by her parents and only stayed with him because she thought he would kill himself if he ever left her
>>
>>39358016
my dad is a chad in a beta's body
my mom was probably an innocent qt before she met him, definitely not a stacey

she's got nordic/basque genes, he's a full blood jew so i obviously ended up with an awful face and body
>>
>>39358016
robots don't reproduce though
>>
>>39358043
That sounds more like their lifestyle rubbed of on you.
>>
>>39358016
do you also have the urge to smash that fucker in the face
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.