[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad killed himself 7 years ago >never really think about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1444420409993.jpg (42KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
1444420409993.jpg
42KB, 316x311px
>dad killed himself 7 years ago
>never really think about it these days

>this morning
>asleep
>have a dream
>it's me, my dad and my mum in our house, all happy
>bank comes round and reclaims our house
>have to move into the park in a tent
>eventually police come and move us along
>start talking to the policeman, asking for help in our situation
>wind up at the train station
>dad goes down the platform for a piss
>tell policeman I'm worried about him because he's tried to kill himself before
>suddenly dad runs past me, panicked
>runs into the road and gets hit by a taxi
>I run down the steps
>he gets up and runs off round the corner
>I go after him
>wind up in some high up jungle walk type thing, for some reason I knew there was a waterfall near by and that he's going to throw himself off
>get there and he's clutching his belongings to his chest muttering a prayer
>I grab him and drag him away, crying
>he looks at me with this big grin and says something like "this is the last time on the gravestone, yeah?"
>wake up, sweating

think it's time to see a counsellor
>>
My father killed himself when I was 16. I never thought about it mainly because we never really bonded and every memory of him is worse than shitty. If he didn't kill himself I'd probably kill him myself.
>>
>>39357595
that exact same shit happens to me.

i live in a small town and i missed out on life because of it.

i had a dream that i was in a small beach town in florida and there was beautiful women around and we were at a fair and the ocean was nearby and i went and saw it and one of my old friends from high school was there and i started to play fair games and everyone started to dissapear starting with my friend and then i was playing a fair game and all of a sudden i couldnt throw a ball anymore and i was missing really bad and everyone looked at me really weird and then everything started to dissapear and i woke up...

back to empty fields cow shit brain dead cross eyed rednecks and stuck with my abusive family i might go to that town and be homeless
>>
>>39357595
>>he looks at me with this big grin and says something like "this is the last time on the gravestone, yeah?"

what does that mean?
>>
>>39358191
I'm not entirely sure

I think it means on his gravestone he wants "this is the last time" maybe because he's already killed himself but in this dream he's trying to do it again?
>>
My dad and I were close when I was a kid. He got me into gaming, which made a big impact on my life. He also introduced me to anime since he thought DBZ was cool, but I doubt he would like the things I watch now, he just thought the fights were cool.

My mom cheated on him when I was young and they got a divorce, I was still in kindergarten at the time. Over the years we drifted apart since my mom had custody of me, so I didn't get to see him often. Eventually she decided to move back to her home state and I had to go with her. After that I never saw him again.

For some reason as I got older I started to hate my dad, it was probably just teenage angst. I didn't have a reason to dislike him, but it was also probably because of my mom lying. She told me for years that he walked out on us, but I found out a few years ago that it was because she cheated.

He wasn't the best person from what I've heard. He broke his back and got put on lots of pain meds for it, too many. So he built a dependency on them, then the doctors cut him off saying he had a problem. Which caused him to turn to harder drugs like cocaine, and from what I've heard his life just kind of fell apart from there.

He was stabbed by some junky a little over a year ago.
I've always wondered what my life would be like if my mom hadn't cheated on him. He was a really nice guy from what I remember of him, but maybe he was just trying to be on his best behavior around me. Even though we didn't have the best relationship, or any relationship at all, I still miss him. I always feel like shit when I remember how I used to hate him.
>>
Do all robots not have a father figure in their life? i never really had one myself. always wish i did
>>
>>39358986
My dad is a crazy asshole; if he were in my life growing up I may have ended up murdering people and getting murdered.
>>
>>39359202
do you ever feel you'd be better off if you had a father that could take care of you right? i feel as if that's a given
>>
>>39357595
my condolences robot, i hope things get better.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.