[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw im literally a human crab >broken family >zero relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Jonah_crab_(11823580556).jpg (312KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jonah_crab_(11823580556).jpg
312KB, 1200x800px
Tfw im literally a human crab

>broken family
>zero relationships
>all family relationships broken
>rotten poor diet
>Survive on junk foods
>no exercise.

i just realized how awfully bad my life actually is, its like im literally a crab at the bottom, im worse than 3rd worlders because they have some type of survival instincts, but i live off the back fringes of society
>>
>>39357590
Change it then
You're not a captive, you have agency and freedom
>>
>>39357590
Me too, I pretty much feel the same way. And also the normiescope thing says me sign is the crab, so that's a plus
>>
>>39357664
not OP but I literally don't know where to start I even tried getting a job and that at least puts money in my pocket but I fucking hate it most of the time I'd rather stay home and be a piece of shit
>>
>>39358158
Start at the begining
Identify things you want
Identify a means to attain them
>>
>>39358268
>Identify things you want
>Identify a means to attain them
This little thing right here is so simple, yet so many people fail to see it. Stop trying to do what you think you should do, stop worrying about anything else. Isolate what it is you want, isolate the easiest way to obtain it, then follow those steps. Unless of course like me, what you want is unattainable.
>>
>>39357590
Crabs are cool man, leave them alone
>>
>>39358300
what I want is attainable but I'm just a massive pussy and terrified to do anything about it even when I'm alone it feels like theres people watching just to make fun of every fuck up that I make its a weird kind of paranoia
>>
>>39358300
>Unless of course like me, what you want is unattainable.

That's the same for me, what do you suggest doing in that case?
>>
File: crabs.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
crabs.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>39357664
I want the most simplistic life, i have tried this before, idk whats wrong with me there was a point in my life where i attained that.

Had a regular job, some money but i lost it all within 6 months, after that i went into major depression that i couldnt even recover from, im still going through that fog, i cant even think straight i was smarter, faster stronger when i was younger and im not even that old right now, i slipped into a NEET mode, then hibernated for years upon years to the point where ive permanently destroyed myself from within.

I am trying my best to get back on my feet currently, but as soon as i get the opportunity to get on my feet ill catch it and hope to never slip, Just found another job starting Tomorrow, hopefully this is my way out of this life

If this fails this is my final straw, and will just an hero on xmas or new years
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.