[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If God is good, why does he allow so much pain? My faith is faltering,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1502678298515.gif (678KB, 680x803px) Image search: [Google]
1502678298515.gif
678KB, 680x803px
If God is good, why does he allow so much pain? My faith is faltering, I used to believe that the problem of evil could be reconciled with, but now the pain is so great I can't believe God would allow such a thing. Why, robots? Why?
>>
>>39357571
i dont know, maybe the god creator isnt the broadest aeon. either way, pain and suffering is part of his design, for some reason.
>>
Protip: god doesn't exist.
>>
God loves the world He sent His righteous loving perfect son to die for us.
>>
Go read some Nietzsche
>>
>>39357571
Didn't you know anon, God has a plan.

Everything you do, every success or failure, good or evil is part of His Plan.

No matter what you think to challenge or refute that, it too is part of His Plan. It's a test, for you, all for you. Every step of strife along the way is a deliberate action by The Lord to test you or improve you or your life in some way.

Everything is His Plan.

Don't feel bad if you feel too stupid to understand this. That's part of His Plan too. You just have to put unrelenting trust and faith in His Plan and the Lord GOD that has delivered it unto you.
>>
>>39357571
because he isn't real and it's all a meme to make money

churches make bank off of followers

my own mother is fucked in terms of finances and health and still prioritizes paying tithing over her bills
>>
>>39358125
Plan. Gtfo with this shit my plan is to kill myself and that fucker cant stop me!
>>
>>39358150
But anon
You having the plan to kill yourself is part of His Plan, don't you see. Along the way you will learn so many things. You probably won't do it as a result of your new knowledge. Maybe you will.

But it's still His Plan for you.

Why is it that? No one but the Lord GOD can know. All we can know is that there is His Plan.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.