[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm your worst nightmare. I don't look or act like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4829.jpg (118KB, 736x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4829.jpg
118KB, 736x907px
I'm your worst nightmare.

I don't look or act like a Chad and I'm a completely average lower middle class millennial.

My girlfriend is incredibly sexy, skinny, and 5 years younger than me.

I fooled around with one of her friends this weekend and she'll never ever find out. Her friend is also incredibly hot.

I'm just an average dude and I'm pulling more pussy than I know what to do with. I'm not in very good shape or tall. My jawline is nothing special.

But unlike you little bitches I'm getting world class pussy and most of you can't even talk to a girl irl.

Heres a hint: it's all your fault. Hot stacys will slut it up with average guys all night long, but you're too socially retarded and misogynistic to get some.

Stop being little boys and maybe women will actually like you. Your lack of success with women is only your fault. Chad has nothing to do with it.

Pic related, she looks like my girlfriend.
>>
Go away "not Chad"!
>>
>>39357257
I have less than 1k in my bank account and a dad bod, go fuck yourself
>>
File: IMG_3974.jpg (117KB, 638x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3974.jpg
117KB, 638x804px
>>39357236
Hilarious, man. Good stuff
>>
>>39357287
Cool story bro tell us about your 4 inch dick and manlet status
>>
>>39357330
Even if my dick was 4 inches it would still be getting more pussy than you
>>
here's how to fuck girls in 1 easy step.
Talk to them.
>>
>>39357360
For real it's not that hard.

And like you're definitely never going to be able to fuck even like 1/3 of the girls you want to, but getting a good lay is really not as hard as yo would think even when you're average in all ways.
>>
>>39357236
Epic mate haha
>>
Woah bro, you're so cool, and we all think you're cool. Just kidding you're a faggot, and are probably as ugly and antisocial as the rest of us.
>>
show proof then you fucking fag
>>
>>39357434
Im sure you'll never actually know what it's like to be someone like me and every sexual conquest I ever have will likely be better than whatever scraps are left for sad little snowflakes like you
>>
>>39357236
>it's easy bruh XDXDXDXDXDXD
>just have some self confidence hehehe
>>
>>39357440
I'm not about to get doxxed over some stupid 4chan ego jerk sesh
>>
>>39357470
Literally just stop acting like people owe you shit and work hard to get what you want. Even for a slightly over weight fuck like me can get some properly good fucks
>>
>>39357492
So how's casual sex working out for you?
Really fulfilling right?
>>
File: angery.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
>>39357236
Why do you normie cunts have to come here to our place just to make us miserable? I hope your girlfriend accuses you of rape and the girl you fooled around with serves as a witness so you can rot in jail for a crime you didn't commit you fucking nigger
>>
File: IMG_5253.png (132KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5253.png
132KB, 554x400px
>>39357236
PICKLE RICK THREAD Y'ALL

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME
>>
File: download (3).png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
7KB, 224x225px
>>39357492
>just work hard XDXDXDXD
>It's all about effort bruh
>you can do everything in life as long you work hard for it
Nice bait faggot.
>>
>>39357525

My worst nightmare is a hooker with cold feet...
>>
>>39357537
Just saying if you put your normie suit on a few times a week you wouldn't be so lonely.
>>
File: 00-ThisStory.png (26KB, 1304x143px) Image search: [Google]
00-ThisStory.png
26KB, 1304x143px
>>39357236
Wow, I finally get to use this picture!
>>
>>39357236
Okay, so what's your secret?

And 'if you don't have one' then how did you get such a pretty girl?
>>
>>39357594
I mean this story is pretty mundane. Like almost to the point of being boring.
>>
i see balding, ugly, short stupid looking guys with cute girls all the time

i cant remember the last time i saw a handsome man with a girl
>>
>>39357236
>hot stacys will slut it up with
>too misogynistic

Have fun with your thots. I'll just keep enjoying cock. Your girlfriend will find out, because young western women are insufferable sluts who love to stir drama. So, late one night, she'll become an emotional wreck (the friend you fucked) and she'll decide she doesn't like you anymore, so then she drops the bomb on your girl. Have fun with that. It's just a ticking bomb waiting to go off.
>>
>>39357628
Persistence, constantly working to better myself for the past five years, being comfortable around women.

I know it sounds like some gay ass SJW shit but just sounding like you actually respect women goes a long way in them wanting to sleep with you. Like the whole pedestal thing is where most guys get fucked up. Just treat them like a bro that you respect women with and they just put out

Granted it's not all or even a lot of them. But it would be enough to be worth the effort.
>>
>>39357648
Honestly this is what I deserve. But I also think I will walk away Scot free.

Who knows though, that's my shitty cross to bear.

I think if I can get out a year from this without her finding out I'll be in the clear.
>>
>>39357357
I want to be you so bad pussyslayer69XXX
>>
>>39357236

oh hey john! glad to see you're back on the website!

thank you for sending us your tales of the poon-tang slaying
>>
>>39357753
You wouldn't know what to do in my shoes.
>>
>>39357474
>>39357236
If you are who I think you are you're a Deadman
>>
>>39357453
>i feel SOOOOOO good I have to tell you guise about it
Shouldnt you be out bashing the gash???. Or are you so kind to take a 5 min break from slaying pussy to chestbeat to a bunch of neckbeards. You sound fullfilled bro. Keep it up were proud of you :^)))
>>
>>39357720
Why keep her around for a year? Do you even like her? If she was so worthless that you fucked someone else while with her, what's it worth to keep her around?
>>
>>39357807
Honestly it's more like I can't tell anyone and I want to encourage optimists and tell women hating losers to go fuckthemselves.
>>
>>39357839
She's not worthless. I'm greedy. I've been dating her for several years now. i just like the feeling of someone new. I still very much love this person.
>>
>>39357852
Ahh noble intentions. I can respect that. Your egoistic tendies are poisoning your intentions bro. You sound like a guy with your head up your ass. But if thats your motivation I can get on board. People on this board has been burned hard. They still have a lot to learn social wise. So if you wanna make a difference (and you can) just give them an honest take about what you learned and share your experience. Douch baggery will get you nowhere. Peace nigger.
>>
>>39357236
Nah you're bullshit too. Pretty much everyone here is; that's kinda the joke.
>>
>>39357985
I mean as long as I'm getting the good things in life I will never change.
>>
cool story bro
cool story bro
cool story bro
>>
whats your endgame here OP? all you did was type a long post that you cant prove and expect me to believe any of this? whats the difference to believing your story against a black pilled anon on the thread next over about how the game is rigged.
this is meaningless. all of this is meaningless and we are all rotting ever second that we spend here whether life is as easy or as hard as whatever anon claims it to be
>>
>>39357773
Fuck off being so rude to people, geez
>>
>>39357236
so you're some kind of nu-male/hipster. you're not anyone's worst nightmare.
>b-but at least i'm getting pussy
it's not worth lowering yourself to this level. i actually have more respect for Chad, because at least he doesn't have to act like a little bitch to get women.
>>
>>39357236
If any of this were true you wouldn't feel the need to post about it on 4chan.
>>
>>39357236
Real chads don't waste their time posting fake stories on 4chan.
>>
>>39357236
1. I am not avg looking, I am below avg.
2. You sounds like you are wasting alot of energy around "getting pussy", your life must be very interesting.
>>
File: 1503892129049.png (106KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1503892129049.png
106KB, 922x882px
Basing your value on sex is not a healthy way to live.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.