[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first girl in years comes into my life >start cutting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (10KB, 256x243px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 256x243px
>first girl in years comes into my life
>start cutting myself for the first time ever after she ghosts me

holy fuck i was happier alone i wish you whores would just leave me alone getting my hopes up is too painful at this point just let me die alone holy fuck

we literally had plans to hang out on the weekend (like 3 or 4 days away from the arrangement) and she opened my message and ignored me and then posted some whore status saying "party ready" a few hours later

fuck whores. fuck them. I'm so glad they get raped and their useless pussies abused by chad. I hope they have rape babies that grow up to kill them fuck these whores i wish i could fucking kill them all and bathe in their sick whore blood and torture them to a slow slow slow SLOW painful death and watch every second of their suffering while i rape them fuck i fucking hate whores i would do anything to slowly slice their throat open after raping them for hours in front of their family and slicing open their entire slowly until they can't take the pain anymore and beg for them to kill me. I would literally take their fucking eyes out with a knife after seeing all their lifes suffering in them for hours on end while i mutilate with knives and other torture instrumentals and forcing their parents to join me while i carve their shit open while they're still alive and breathing to feel every bit of the suffering their shitty whore bodies deserve and then killing their parents after in front of them and making them all kill and torture each other before i eventually end their shit lives covered in blood and their own organs and they're begging me just to kill them.

fuck i wish i could kill them. fuck i wish i could rape them.
>>
You're an AR15 and a bottle of chloroform away from all of these things, OP. Grow some balls.
>>
File: letitgo.png (640KB, 756x609px) Image search: [Google]
letitgo.png
640KB, 756x609px
>>39357185
>when a woman doesnt hang out with you so you spew vitriol about her online

feel like a big boy now, anon?
>>
>>39357305
i feel like a rapist
>>
>cutting yourself
never understood this meme
>>
>>39357185
Are you still there op, I'd like to talk to you.
>>
I feel that my dude, I got into heroin instead of cutting myself though

It just happened again so I'm going back on the needle tomorrow
>>
>>39358074
does heroin really feel that good? russell brand descibred heroin as the ultimate comfy. shit ill start tying off.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.