[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You could have saved her robots. All you had to do was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 3012_Matsuri_fin.jpg (56KB, 803x475px) Image search: [Google]
3012_Matsuri_fin.jpg
56KB, 803x475px
You could have saved her robots.

All you had to do was move to Japan.
>>
Gah, she was so cute, I just want to hug her. Why do greedy jewpanese have to overwork their qts?
>>
>>39355956
>Why do greedy jewpanese have to overwork their qts?
the bosses should be tortured to death
HOW could they let this happen

I wonder what kind of shit work she was doing anyways
>>
>>39355897
Who is she? I am sad now
>>
>>39355897
What happened to her? Im unfamiliar with that pic.
>>
File: file.jpg (204KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
204KB, 1920x1200px
>>39355997
>>39356033

This is the first news article I get
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/29/head-japans-largest-ad-agency-resigns-death-overwork/

She worked at Dentsu, a Japanese ad agency and the fifth largest ad agency in the world
>>
>>39356044
Ah ok, ive heard a lot about japans social/professional work ethics and ill admit American needs to step up but Japan goes over board with this shit. If anyone wants to see a real wage slave look no further.

I feel bad not just for the ones who died but also for those still trapped in that cycle.
>>
>>39355897
she was so cute, ours is truly a cold world
>>
>>39355897
she only slept 2 hours a day.She would have no time to socialize with a fucking gaijin.Also why would a qt japanese girl want a fucking fat fuck neet ?
>>
>>39356604
>she only slept 2 hours a day
wtf really?

how is this even possible
>>
Was she a roastie? Is that even possible in Japan?
>>
>>39356714
>Was she a roastie? Is that even possible in Japan?
She worked constantly, how the fuck could she be a roastie?
>>
>>39357121
>She worked constantly, how the fuck could she be a roastie?
because she is a woman
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.