[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm so lonely. i'm not even sad right now, i just need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: angel ksenia.png (493KB, 597x599px) Image search: [Google]
angel ksenia.png
493KB, 597x599px
i'm so lonely. i'm not even sad right now, i just need to have something in my arms and against me to fill the empty space that's there. why can't i be loved just briefly i need someone to see me and love me. i'm not ready to give up yet. i still have so much time and i already know how its going to end: realizing i've missed out on everything there is to live for, and putting a bag over my head for a peaceful death.
>>
>>39354111
haha shit sucks my man
>>
I share the exact same feeling OP
If you wanna talk and shit I'll be here
>>
I just want to be cute and comfy. Is that so much to ask?
Today I fell asleep holding a pillow for an hour, hugging it tight. Best I've felt in ages.
>>
File: 1499725797161.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1499725797161.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
Life is difficult. I try not to think about love, because it slows me down. My philosophy is that everyone is alone, always, and nothing can fix that, no friends, no one who loves me. This works pretty good for me, keeping me focussed on my goals. Off course it might be a lie, it's just something I tell myself. But I'm dealing with different shit, which I'm stuck in right now. I have little motivation to work on things, dieing would be easier. This is no advice, just my feelings.
Only after I compleet some of my goals, or become a better person, or at least have a job and live on my own, I will allow me having a gf.
>>
I think every single human being contemplates the complete release of death once in a while and that what motivates most people to stay off the guilotine, so to speak, is the fear of death/missing out on what could have been.

I think it's a great thing, OP, that you still have hope and are not ready to throw the towel yet. Realise that you possess a drive that most don't even have here. It's this drive, however small it is, that drive men to save themselves from their fears and allow themselves to live. It's this drive that have saved me. Life is hard and it's always going to be hard and cruel and unfair and chances are that you are never going to get that one kind of girl you've always wanted and that this illusion we conceive around us that we will be rewarded by karma for living a good life and being good people with a woman that fits you like a suit is just that, an illusion, but what makes the difference between men who experience crazy wonderful shit in their lives and the ones who don't is the willingness and ability to act and to act you need a strong drive, a strong desire never to give up.

So keep trying, anon, I can't promise you you will find love out there and I can't teach you how to live your life, but I know for damn sure about one thing and it's that if you trully believe that you have a chance, if you refuse to give up, then you can go far with that sentiment so long as you focus on it and work really fucking hard towards your goals.
>>
>>39354111
>i just need to have something in my arms and against me to fill the empty space that's there
thats where I keep my bottle of rum or whatever cheap vodka im drinking that night
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.