[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are fidget spinners bad? my only friend is bullying me for having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1503286106836.jpg (72KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503286106836.jpg
72KB, 600x720px
are fidget spinners bad?
my only friend is bullying me for having a fidget spinner and liking it.
>>
File: standwyckboxer.jpg (19KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
standwyckboxer.jpg
19KB, 250x376px
>>39353910
>are fidget spinners bad?
yes
jfc learn to spin a pen or something instead of paying some jackass to make you a spinny spin toy
>>
>>39353910
lol autism
lol spinners
/r9k/ right guys?
>>
>>39353938
thats not at all why i posted here :c
>>
>>39353910
Why does that anime look so appalled?
>>
>>39354360
she's gazing at us
>>
>>39354360
Because smoking is bad for you and even more carcinogenic than 4chan.
>>
Fidgeting with a pen or something either draws no attention or makes you look thoughtful.

Fidgeting with a spinner makes you look like a preteen or somebody with actual autism. Remember they were developed as an aid for people with literal autism. Sure they're convenient since they're purpose built but so are wheelchairs and you wouldn't use one of those unless you actually medically needed because if you did you'd be labeled a weirdo.

Try fidgeting with a Rubik's cube if all else fails. At least then you'll look like a smart autist.
>>
>>39354504
i was diagnosed aspergers tho

mommy says that i was just too smart for the other kids and thats why i didint have friends and not aspergers

i do have adhd tho
>>39353932
got mine free
>>
>>39354875
I kinda like you.

If you like your toy keep playing it. Let you l your friend makes stupid jokes if he want to.
Me you can try not using it when you're in public, but that's it.
>>
>>39353910
>i would like to announce to the world that i have ADHD or ADD, look at me fiddle with my fingers and be distracted by small moving objects
That's why you're being bullied
>>
>>39355636
it doesnt distract me it just gives me something to do with my hands anon

all of you are super mean (> -c <)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.