[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl I work with asks me out >I'm 18 >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

>girl I work with asks me out
>I'm 18
>she's 14
How do I turn her down without being an asshole? She should know that this wasn't going to be happening.
>>
tell her exactly the way it is? it's illegal?
>>
>>39353940
That's like saying "I'm a beta bitch and possibly autistic" to her. It's a really bad way to go.
>>
Tell her you want to avoid prison. If she's for real you'll still be there in a few years

Protip: she's not legit
>>
i hope her dad finds out and kicks your ass, you normie shit
>>
>>39353871
>14 year old girl
>working
What third world shit hole do you live in
>>
>>39353871
How the fuck do you work with a 14 year old?
>>
I started picking berries at 11 during the summer.
Dishwashed when I was 14.

Some of us work, faggot.
>>
>>39354016
>>39354022
Not op but there is something called a work permit, so long as a parent consents a minor can work during off school hours super part time.

My wifes sister did it.
>>
>>39353871
OP, how did she ask you out? On a date, or just to hang out?
>>
>>39353871
Fuck her OP you're done either way

Turn her down and she'll say you touched her dick
>>
>>39354101
She said that she really likes me and gets lonely when I'm not around, and then asked me if I wanted to go see a movie with her. I told her that I'd have to wait and see what my schedule looks like this week and then get back to her, because I couldn't think of a good excuse to say no.
>>
>you will never turn down the love letter that a qt loli spent all week writing, and see her look up at you teary-eyed
>>
>>39354153
Just avoid her. Don't talk to her outside your duties. Don't listen to the fag who said she's gonna cry rape. If you don't associate with her no one will fucking believe you diddled her clit.
>>
>>39354153
If she looks older then you should just do it, doesn't mean you have to fuck her and go to prison.
>>
>>39354219
Fuck man I was kidding
>>
>>39353871
tell her she's too young, how is this a dilemma
>>
File: 1494858943480.png (331KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1494858943480.png
331KB, 351x364px
>"go out with me"
>"no"

This isn't a fucking puzzle OP.
>>
>>39353940
>>39353997
>>39354339
this. I don't know how it's a serious problem. You have the easiest reason to say no, "Sorry, you're underage and it is inappropriate for us to hang out outside of work."
>>
>>39353871
tell her you're 18 and she's 14 dipshit
>>
say if she really liked you she would be willing to wait for 4 years
>>
>>39354594
No girl would be willing to wait that long.
>>
>>39353871
there's not really a polite way to turn her down. Just... tell her that it's not a good idea due to the age difference, and you'd get into a lot of trouble.

and don't be huffy about it
>>
what do you mean "turn her down" is this not a godsend opportunity
>>
>>39353871
Just tell her that you're sorry, and that she's too young
>>
>>39354594
If we're going to pretend that OPs post is actual truth, shes 14. No western 14 year old girl is going to wait 4 years. She won't even remember OP 4 months from now.
>>
>>39354077
>I started picking berries at 11 during the summer.
>Dishwashed when I was 14.
>Some of us work, faggot.
t. shitskin.
some of us have wealthy enough parents to allow us to be children and not slaves.
>>
Move to Canada. It would be legal here.
>>
>>39353871
How about actually going out with her and see how it turns out? If not, just watch the movie with her and tell her at the end that you shouldn't meet up because of the age difference... If you are a dick to her she will only get more attached, be nice to her to get her away from you
>>
>>39353871
tell her that if in 4 years she still likes you, ask again and you'll say yes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.