[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here think polyamorists deserve to be killed or at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: jas.png (525KB, 509x800px) Image search: [Google]
jas.png
525KB, 509x800px
Anyone else here think polyamorists deserve to be killed or at least sterilized?

This is coming from a guy who is more than happy to tolerate fags and trannies. Hell, even couples who swing are ok by me.

But polyamory is the penultimate form of degeneracy. I have yet to meet anyone not completely fucked in the head who engages in this lifestyle. Imagine a kid growing up in a poly family.
>>
>>39353189
Holy shit the way women just soak up whatever is trending and go with it like it's some ancient wisdom is baffling.
>>
>poly family
>implying the bitch wont abort
>implying that even if she doesnt a single man will stick around
>implying even if one does they wont give up custody
>>
>>39353189
These stupid cunts always have that stupid look on their face. They want you to call them out so they can post your replies on their tumblr and tease you for being a manbaby.
>>
>>39353189
>Please I need to know what she/her/hers means
>Would you describe yourself as a "flirty wood sprite"?
>Do you drink tea because your name
>>
File: 1471224003801.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471224003801.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>39353189
>sticker lover
Is this supposed to be lol random or does it actually think loving stickers is some noteworthy expression?
>>
>>39353256
This. Jesus Christ.

They're barely sentient
>>
>>39353587
It's supposed to be quirky and cute. Women are so devoid of personality that they make shit up like this to compensate.
>>
>>39353640
Liking stickers would be cute trait to have I guess but you know this cunt is just lying and probably spends most her time arguing on Twitter.
>>
>>39353189
>penultimate
what's the ultimate form?
>>
>>39353668

I meant ultimate. For some reason I originally thought penultimate > ultimate.
>>
>>39353189
Polyamory is just a girl secretly realizing that she's a slut and trying to invent some label and idea to justify being a slut.
>>
>>39353686
nothing's > than ultimate, that's the point of ultimate, anon!
>>
>>39353706
THIS oregano

Fucking sluts
>>
>>39353189
As long as the other person knows it's OK.
>>
lmao youre nullamorous
>>
>>39353189
Good to know some people still believe in monogamy. Seems more and more like the hordes of normies don't give a shit and would all be poly degenerates if given the go ahead by society.
>>
>>39353831

Fortunately most poly people are pretty undesirable to begin with. I have yet to meet a polyamorous Stacy.
>>
>>39353710
have you watched popular shonen
it's not very good
>>
>>39353792

I'm omniamorous
>>
Polyamourous "men" are always so laughable. Everytime, you can tell they got into it thinking they'd get tons of pussy, only to find that their GF brings home an entire basketball team every night while they can only fuck their clenched fist while waiting to eat out the leftovers.
>>
>>39353377
This, that fucking smug expression makes me want to rip their head off.
>>
the worst part about these girls is the hairy armpits. at least she has the courtesy of making it obvious in her profile so you don't waste your time on her. it literally takes 30 seconds to buzz your armpit hair off once every month so its not about lazyness, its some kind of "statement" they are trying to make
>>
>>39353189
shes a cute

originally
>>
>>39353587
Her phone auto corrected nigger to sticker.
>>
A classmate of mine from when I grew up had parents that were poly. She and her brother were raised by her biological parents and two other people.

I've never seen a kid get so much positive attention. I went over to work on a project and there were people offering cookies and help and rides and shit constantly.
>>
I dated a chick who was in an open relationship, does that count as polyamory?
>>
>>39353189
No one deserves to be killed anon.
Just ostracised and exiled.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.