[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for making this thread, but I'm genuinely freaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1502688004784.jpg (152KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1502688004784.jpg
152KB, 808x805px
Sorry for making this thread, but I'm genuinely freaking out right now.

>parents won't allow me to be a neet and forced me to go to university
>first day is tomorrow
>have no idea what I'm supposed to bring on the first day and have no idea who to ask
>do they just go over the syllabus like they did in highschool?
>Have no idea if I should've already bought the supplies even though some of the instructors only posted their list online YESTERDAY
>getting really bad anxiety, my arms are shaking right now

SOOOOOMEONE PLEASE HELP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE FIRST DAY????
HELP HELP HELP
>>
>>39352825
It's college. You literally only need paper and a pencil unless you're doing some specialized shit.
>>
just dont go man live the life for us the life we all wanna live live life and let live it live it up man
>>
>>39352851
I'm taking a bunch of art classes (and literature class).
I should've phrased this in a better way instead of just freaking out but--
What should I expect to happen on the first day?
>>
it's highschool with a little more freedom and lot more people

first day they'll expect you to be retarded as well
>>
>>39352899
come on man, just dont go man. what can your partents do it about it? kick you otu the housey?
>>
>>39352825
Breathe anon.
Read the syllabus yourself for all classes, in college its your responsibility.
Bring pencils and a notebook, be ready to mark down as much info as possible. You can figure out everything else yourself.
Good luck robro
>>
File: 1500883610493.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1500883610493.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>39352920
>they'll expect you to be retarded
That's nice to know. Thanks for telling me this
>>39352945
Thanks so much for this as well. I really needed to hear something like this. Will they go over the syllabus at all in the first class or do they just expect you to read it on your own and already get into an assignment on day 1?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.