[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with losing your youth? I was just reminiscing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Past Frog.png (46KB, 182x278px) Image search: [Google]
Past Frog.png
46KB, 182x278px
How do you deal with losing your youth? I was just reminiscing about 5-6 years ago, even though I was still doing nothing but being on the computer all day. How pathetic is that?
>>
File: 1476286882719.png (478KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1476286882719.png
478KB, 1059x962px
>>39352579
>I was just reminiscing about 5-6 years ago, even though I was still doing nothing but being on the computer all day. How pathetic is that?

iktf. I was miserable when I was younger, but I've gotten more miserable over the years which makes me miss my relatively less miserable younger days.
>>
>>39352605
It's funny, because I was actually more miserable back then, but so much so that it almost seems like it added a flavor to the experience. I think I'm just reaching out of baseless nostalgia.
>>
Giving this thread a pity bump, even though my threads are cursed.
>>
>>39352579
I don't remember when I was happy or less miserable. so thats that I guess
>>
>>39352696

It's strange isnt it
>>
>>39352579
OP, you do know that eventually you will need to implement some life style changes so you can stop looking back at those memories that only furl more self hatred right? Try and change now so you won't look back to these moments with even more disgust then you already do.
I would give you advice on how, but Im in the same situation so oblivious all my attempts to break free have failed.
>>
>>39355276
I've spent many years trying to change with no success. Since you're in the same position, perhaps you can relate to what I say. The self hatred and situation are only so strong because of the lack of acceptance of the reality of it, so instead of wasting all your energy trying to feel some other way, just accept how things are and do whatever you feel inspired to do or whatever, but if there is nothing to do, then don't bother.

People usually try and argue with me about this outlook, even when I've told them that years of working on yourself from the perspective of "I know I can't do such and such, but I'm gonna try and convince myself I can" doesn't work.
>>
>>39355394
I know the whole "Just convince yourself bro" argument is flawed, but at this point what else are my options or yours? I fear that the only way out is to shift one's perspective on what success means and that generally leads to the death of some of your aspirations in life. I myself have partially surrendered to the growing apathy entrenching on my life, but that doesn't mean you are fated for the same. If it is still possible OP, please cut your losses and reevaluate some goals of yours.

Sincerely Anon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.