[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people who support this man disproportionately uneducated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 23

Why are people who support this man disproportionately uneducated and misinformed?
>>
>>39352137
Why are liberals cuckolds who let other men have sex with their wives?
>>
>>39352150
What a feeble minded drumpftard. Presented with a objective observation of Trump supporters and immediately retorts to the 'le cuck' schtick.

At least liberals can get girls. Must be why most conservatives are misogynists that browse /pol/.
>>
>>39352137
They benefit more voting for him.
That's kinda the point.
>>
File: 1301087053089.jpg (5KB, 145x138px) Image search: [Google]
1301087053089.jpg
5KB, 145x138px
>>39352137
>ivy league graduated
>uneducated
Let me guess you are uneducated unless you have all the progressive "correct" opinions
>>
>>39352137

The people who vote for him are finding out that their way of think is wrong.
Since they grew up with other people thinking like them, and they find out most people are not like them and since from the 2000 digital age economic boom, elitist liberals.
Added that alot of those people are not white and we get the average trump support.

Feels forgotten since he is not a city dweller who knows of a way of thinking that is taught in some of the most elite schools in the world.

its kinda sad really. But since trump supporters are starting to realize how bad he is, its unlikely he will win again. But alot of them wont admit it since alot of their liberal friends will tell them that they were wrong like they feared this whole time. Trump was supposed to prove to these elitist that their way of thinking mattered in this new globalized world.

I'll stay in this thread to answer any question for 5 hours.
>>
File: 1503158987157 (1).jpg (92KB, 702x691px) Image search: [Google]
1503158987157 (1).jpg
92KB, 702x691px
>>39352253
If liberals can get girls why are liberal birthrates lower than conservative birthrates?
>thinks being a cuck door mat is what women want
Lmfao
>>
>>39352900

The lower the IQ, the more babies.
>>
>>39352878
Shut up idiot. No we're not. We love Trump. How's it feel to be retarded?
>>
>>39352930
I got buyer's remorse though
>>
>>39352137
The guy that wrote Black Swan
He's apparently a Trump supporter
Go argue with him on Twitter or something
>>
>>39352923
That wasn't your argument moron. The moron was that at least liberals could get girls and it's obviously false.
>>
>>39352930

Im not retarded, this was an explanation to OPs question.
>>
>>39352957

Conservatives have lower IQs.
So its naturally for them to have more babies.

I dont care for OP
>>
>>39352137
You can't blame a theoretical population of idiots, as most of the key states that voted for Trump also voted for Obama.
Maybe a more important question you should be asking is why are you losing SO much?
>>
>>39352137
2 ends, of the same stick that are both ends covered in shit, bad both.
>>
Only urban retards voted for Hillary.

All the high IQ rural and suburban people voted for Trump.
>>
>>39352900
if i seen that when as soon as i walked off the boat or plane or whatever i came too the place on, i would wonder what ive got myself into and if its bad.
>>
>>39352878
Alright then answer me this. What is your first language?
>>
>>39353094

Chinese.
Its not original.
>>
>>39352985
So are you saying being a submissive faggot makes you smarter? Conservatives naturally have higher testosterone levels.
>>
>>39352985
Blacks and Latinos vote Democrat and they are low IQ so you are demonstrably wrong.
>>
>>39353120
chuanpu wan sui, dadao xilali :^)
>>
>>39353143

So what?
still dumb.

>>39353182
They want money that dems provide them.
So no, im right again.
If republics offered them money, they would vote for them.
>>
File: goblincreature1.jpg (131KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
goblincreature1.jpg
131KB, 800x420px
>>39352137
Why are leftcucks physically grotesque and seemingly mentally ill?
>>
>>39352253
>drumpftard
Stop reading after that,back to watching your gf getting fucked by niggers bud.
>>
>>39353218

Yes, i voted for Hillary.
Nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>39353242
So I proved you wrong. Liberals are of lower intelligence if you include minorities. Do you have any proof white liberals have higher iqs? Or just higher indoctrination... I mean education. How is giving away your hard earned money for welfare intelligent?
>>
>>39353143
>higher testosterone levels

i have yet to meet a single person who brags about being "high T" that isn't an insecure faggot who has sex basically never and can't pick up women to save his life.
>>
>>39352757
Lol. Yes typically the poor and disenfranchised vote in their own self interest. Inexplicably however it doesn't seem to resolve any problems.
>>
File: 1459792556202.jpg (29KB, 317x293px) Image search: [Google]
1459792556202.jpg
29KB, 317x293px
>>39353288
I agree, i did too,she was the better candidate!
>>
>>39353143
Testosterone levels have very little correlation with IQ. Just tell me you don't treat estrogen like how vegans treat meat.
>>
File: 1502869030492.jpg (63KB, 565x871px) Image search: [Google]
1502869030492.jpg
63KB, 565x871px
>>39353301
Okay sure thing liberal boi. How's your chastity cage treating you?
>>
File: 20161119_FBC254_0[1].png (238KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
20161119_FBC254_0[1].png
238KB, 640x660px
>>39353120
For thee but not for me, eh?
>>
>>39353249
that's a right wing comedian that is friends with alex jones you cuck, try doing research
>>
>>39353297
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797611421206

It shows conservatories to have lower iqs.
Higher education is liked to high iqs.
I'm sorry you were not smart enough to attend college.
But alot of people do.

Welfare is designed to help people in tough times so they would not die.
Sounds pretty intelligent to me.
>>
>>39353343
The fuck are all these cuck images? Delete that shit, it's not worth whatever /pol/ shitposts you're saving them for.
>>
>>39353339
They have to do with political affiliation however. Left wingers tend to be submissive and low testosterone. Right wingers tend to be dominant and high testosterone. If they are white since being left wing is being retarded and throwing everything down the drain if you are white and submitting to all the other races and being right wing is the opposite. If you're a minority then it's different since the race politics are different. Less masculine black men tend to be conservative and more masculine black men tend to be liberal. The opposite of how it is for whites.
>>
>>39353366

So what?
My country of origin is not me.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-old-hag-3.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-old-hag-3.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
>>39352137
>Brain dead leftist pretends there are no silly picture of there empress

Wew lad
>>
>>39353378
Being a social conservative is different from being a radical right wing reactionary. That's why we call them cuckservatives.
>>
>>39353397
So you hate Xi Jinping more than Trump, right? He's far more nationalistic and "racist" by modern standards. Or are you a hypocrite exploiting the naivety and openness of the West while covering for the ethnocentrism of your own people?
>>
>>39353442

I dont hate XI jinping, he is a leader who helped lift millions out of poverty. I like him actually. Unlike trump who is just riding on Obama's success.
Also he is not a racist by what ever standards you use. He is helping African countries when most people wont ,granted through trade deals. But its going to be chinas hub of manufacturing when mainland becomes too expensive to manufacture products. So then Africa can have that period of pollution which will end once it again will become industrialized just like china is currently doing with its rivers.

I dont care for any ones race, I only care for the individual.
>>
>>39353431

Its still a conservative even if you dont like them.
>>
>>39352137

>college educated people are "educated"
>implying College isn't just "training"
>implying you can train someone to think correctly
>what is correct thinking
>who defines correct thinking
>who defines the truth
>who defines wrong thinking

you never had a chance, bucko.
>>
File: 1446869457955.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446869457955.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>yfw DACA is being taken down next week

BYE BYE BABY SPICS YOU HAVE TO GO BACK NOW
>>
>>39353564
Wow, I'm shocked that you would excuse behavior and attitudes in a leader of your people that you condemn in the leader of America. Truly I could not have predicted that you would take this stance. You definitely aren't a hypocrite at all, I can see that clearly now.

And if you don't care about race, I assume you would see no problem in China's Han population being completely replaced by foreigners? We're all just individuals right, so what would it matter if there were no more Chinese people around?
>>
>>39353671

I will excuse things if the person achieved alot.I would like trump if he actually promised to do things instead of playing more gold than Obama.

Again, i dont care for race. I dont care if China's, U.S. or any country population is replaced by foreigners.
>>
>>39353391
If political affiliation is correlated with testosterone levels and IQ is correlated with political affiliation, then that should mean that IQ is correlated with testosterone levels. But since the conclusion is incorrect, then one of the premises must be incorrect.
>>
>>39353671

*Golf.
Not original.
>>
>>39353739
I guess both premises being incorrect is also a possibility.
>>
>>39353739
Tell me without discussing IQ how flooding your country with immigrants who want to steal your nation and live off welfare is intelligent.
>>
>>39353773

No one is stealing anything.
We only want educated people of any race to enter.
If they are a citizen, its not stealing.
We dont want welfare, but if its necessary, we need it.
>>
>>39352150
>ad hom and memes are the only response
of course
>>
>>39353719
So you condemn the anti-immigration policies of your home country? You think China should be taking in refugees from Africa right now? You say that it was to Xi's credit that he is helping Africa, why not help Africans directly by welcoming them to China and providing them with a better life? Anyone can be Chinese, not just Han. Right?
>>
>>39353773
Are you sure you replied to the right person? Is anyone in this thread even in support of doing such a thing?
>>
>>39353810
Oh I see. So you vote liberal because you are a shit skin. Why will you not discuss the correlation between having shitskin and having a low IQ which is much greater than the supposed correlation with political affiliation? Why can't intelligent shit skins stay in their own countries and maybe they wouldn't be such impoverished shitholes?
>>
>liberals claim anyone who disagrees with them is a Nazi
>/pol/tards claim anyone who disagrees with them is a beta male cuck etc
There's a shit load of people in the middle who think you're both idiots.
>>
>>39353848
All liberals are in favor of the welfare state and mass immigration.
>>
>>39353821
Question was meme and strawman. Dont expect an actual response.
>>
>>39353873
Why do you think no one cares about you people in the middle? Genuine question, not trolling.
>>
>>39353825

I dont condem anything form china since they didnt do anything in Africa until now.
China is helping africa by teaching them, which is smart and better, wouldn't you agree?
Sure anyone can be Chinese, even Africans.
There already have African refugees in china, if you didnt already notice.
If the government thinks its fine, i dont see why not.
>>
>>39353860

This whole posts rests on that im not white, which is wrong.
>>
>>39352137
Because you define being "educated" to mean "agreeing with you." You'd define a conservative bioengineer to be retarded but a liberal crackhead to be brilliant.
>>
>>39352150

Why do so many of you rightards think that Liberals support everything with zero benefit to themselves?

Trump has yet to do much of anything that benefits anyone else other than his rich cronies. Even kicking out illegal immigrants wont really improve the country.
>>
>>39353411
>a right winger brings up Hillary Clinton for no discernable reason because he has no real counter argument

Shocking.
>>
>>39353860
No, we want intelligent people to immigrate here. The problem is that they don't stay in our country.
>>
>>39352137
Because they are Americans

unoriginal
>>
>>39352985
Libertarians though do have higher IQs than Democrats, its the religious conservative assholes that have the lowest.
>>
>>39354048
The problem with that is they see themselves as a part of whatever Shitistan they came from. They don't want to help white people. You've been educating our enemies when we should be far right and isolationist and keep them the fuck out.
>>
File: tfw46.png (135KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
tfw46.png
135KB, 724x611px
>>39353591
Just like the black people are still liberal even if you don't want them in your stats (happy face thing)
>>
Because if you're uneducated and misinformed you wouldn't be able to understand how idiotic some of his policies/decisions have been. Hearing people defend his tax reduction plan by saying it will pay for itself in growth is just cringe worthy. They're the kind of people that think starting a business using debt is a good idea.
>>
>>39354155

So what?
No one owes you anything.
>>
>>39354095
You seem like a libertarian and a good person to ask. If the U.S. hypothetically got rid of patents, what would stop people from just registering patents in other countries? Would foreign patents simply not hold in the U.S.?
>>
>>39353935
Quite a difference between investing in a region and providing altruistic assistance. I don't expect you to understand though.

And yes there might be very small numbers of African refugees in China (how many do you think there are?), but they will never be given citizenship nor will they be supplied with welfare. Neither were they encouraged to come by the Chinese government, which does not want them. The government does *not* think it is fine. But why would you defer to the judgement of the government anyway? You're no longer a Chinese citizen, so why would you care?

You are simply lying to appear consistent, but you would never put your money where your mouth is.
>>
>>39352253
>At least liberals can get girls
trannies dont count faggot
>>
>>39354155
I want Albert Einsteins to work for us.
>>
>IQ 131
>Voted trump
>>
>>39354166
It's somewhat correct to view non-white democrat voters as separate from white liberals. You have members of La Raza and black nationalists who believe in melanin theory that vote Democrat. Not at all the same thing as being an ethnomasochistic white urbanite. These groups just happen to be united in a provisional coalition against traditional America. They have common interests, but not common values.
>>
>>39353564
>He is helping African countries when most people wont ,granted through trade deals.
China is helping Africa? Give me a break - if it weren't for European gibs, technology, good, and entire health organizations who volunteer for decades, the entire continent would starve as ebola-chan tears it another asshole.
>>
>>39354326
>if it weren't for European gibs
the europe that destroyed them in the first place
>>
>>39354223

Im not lying.
Everything i said was true.

So what china does not want them?
ok, its their government and im not a citizen.
But i am a U.S. citizen and i have the same powers as you.
Well except for being the president, but who am i kidding, you will never achieve something like that.
>>
>>39353564
>Also he is not a racist by what ever standards you use.

Urumqi is a 1984-tier mini surveillance state filled with government cameras, agents, and checkpoints. Minority Uyghurs are forced to adopt Han names and speak Mandarin. In Tibet almost all of their monasteries have been destroyed and the government is facilitating their demographic replacement by importing tons of Mandarin-speaking ethnic Han. Lhasa is all but closed off to foreigners and there are police snipers stationed on the roofs as your government continues to deliberately whitewash Tibetans' culture out of existance.

But of course to you Trump's mean tweets are more big of a deal.

>He is helping African countries when most people wont

Through quasi imperialism? China is taking sub-saharan africa's resources on a scale the European colonialists could have only dreamed of. And the only infrastructure being built in the process are the roads from the Chinese-owned mines to the cities. China only gives loans to these countries so they can buy their international recognition from the ROC to PRC.
>>
File: this30.jpg (20KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
this30.jpg
20KB, 379x364px
>>39354324
>Everything you said but instead of WE WUZ KANGZ make it LE JEWS
try again bud
>>
>>39352137
It's probably because they're not very smart, to be honest.
>>
File: china are subhumans.jpg (53KB, 599x566px) Image search: [Google]
china are subhumans.jpg
53KB, 599x566px
>>39354223
>>39353935
Witness the average subhuman chink, lads. You'd almost think Mao was wrong for wiping away "3000 years of beautiful history and culture", but no one really notices. In fact, the last remnant of implicitly Chinese identity was in Manchuria during WW2. The Japanese -
your hated enemies - preserved the Qing when you couldn't, instead.

And only today, having enjoyed your piggy-back on American capitalism, does the Chinese man finally renounce his self-imposed inferiority complex in an effort to show the rest of the world that you can be just as cool and influential as your neighbors.
>>
I really fucking hate Trump but I can't paint all of his supporters as dumbshits. Just poor judges of character.
>>
>>39354387
You're just dodging the issue. "Oh it's their country so it's fine." Give me a break. By your logic you would have no problem with the Chinese Exclusion Acts.
>>
>>39354415
I literally have zero idea what you were trying to say.
>>
>>39354448
Deception is the essence of warfare. Nothing subhuman about applying that principle.
>>
File: ancient niggers.jpg (100KB, 585x546px) Image search: [Google]
ancient niggers.jpg
100KB, 585x546px
>>39354368
Serbia has been under Ottoman occupation longer than Ethiopia has been under Italian - you tell me which of the two is doing better.

Also take a look at Liberia. The US went out of its way in 1847 to grant the wish of every black nationalist who wanted to go back to Africa and become independent by funneling a huge supply of ships, shekels and infrastructure along with them. What happens? They arrive, promptly enslave the local Africans (as is a time-honored custom among the peoples of the continent) and create one of the biggest, and most corrupt -- but naturally rich -- shitholes in the region.
>>
>>39354408

Where did i say anything about his shitty tweets?
Also, its not a race thing, rather a culture thing.

They are atleast helping African in developing infrastructure which they need, and i dont have any problems with them.

>>39354462
Nope, no problem since it was in the past and the future, its going to be more diverse.
And im not dodging the issue.
>>
>>39354543
>What happens? They arrive, promptly enslave the local Africans
>enslave people for hundreds and now all they know is slavery
really made me think
>>
>>39354482
You(if you're the same person) said that there is a reason for separating melanin theorists black democrats form the democratic populace against my claim that those blacks are still part of their group and then I said that your exact claim but with the nouns switched from black nationalists to white nationalists now works against therefore exposing the hypocrisy in your statement
>>
File: fuck china 11.png (56KB, 1266x548px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china 11.png
56KB, 1266x548px
>>39354508
Like their most 'recent' military victory against a European power, 400 years ago, in which they systematically massacred some Russian peasants and called it a glorious struggle for honor and legacy?
The only ''deception'' going on here is you convincing yourself that the Chinese have been anything but incompetent in their last 3000 years of existence.
>>
>>39354578
So you must think that Jews are notorious for putting Palestinians into literal gas chambers today as well, right? After all, it's all they know.

You're explicitly implying blacks have no agency. "Monkey see, monkey do", stoopid amirite?
>>
>>39354550
Do you seriously think people don't see you for what you are? Your ethnic partiality is obvious.
>>
>>39352137
Because it's funny and bootyblasts smug feminists
>>
>>39352137
Why do libtards insist on making /r9k/ /b/?
>>
>>39354626
I'm not sure Russia had a border with China 400 years ago.
>>
>>39352878
>I'll stay in this thread to answer any question for 5 hours.

No one gives a fuck about what you have to say lol.
>>
both sides of the political spectrum need to be decimated

why can't a yellowstone happen soon and wipe this pitiful fucking species into dust
>>
>>39352137
They buy into propaganda and think that because they know something other don't know (basically untrue conspiracy theories) that they are the smart ones. They are so heavily controlled by the internet they they will dismiss any fact you throw at them, they think college educated professors are brainwashed, they think scholarly articles are propaganda, and they think that anyone who disagrees with them is the idiot.

The left shares a lot of blame for this, they have retarded T.V. shows and news that is clearly propaganda. The media is to blame for all of this, they want division so they can profit, think about how much money slack jawed puppets like Colbert make from making distasteful Trump jokes for an hour a week.

Centrism is probably the best way to go right now but people have been so far divided that they ridicule centrists. Next thing you know some guy hits people with a car because he spends to much time soaking in propaganda. Turn off the computer,go outside, and stay away from the news and you will realize how truly fucked everything is.
>>
>>39354793
>Treaty of Nerchinsk
>Qing siege of Albazin (1686)
Hahahahaha fucking retard
Kindly neck yourself
>>
File: haha bro im a nihilist.png (34KB, 732x606px) Image search: [Google]
haha bro im a nihilist.png
34KB, 732x606px
>>39354868
haha yeah bro
>>
>>39354915
>projection and armchair psychology 101
Freud would like a word with you
>being too scared to have an opinion is best but people won't respect shallow cuckolds
Boy, who'd have thought. Back to the drawing board kiddo
>>
>>39354919
Rude. I'm not insulting you. But that was only 330 years ago, not 400.
>>
>>39354932

politics are a prominent cancer and anyone who follows them closely deserves to be curb stomped
>>
>>39354288
Too bad Albert Einstein was a European. Too bad every great invention in the last 1000 years has been by a person of European descent.
>>
>>39355047
That's silly. Why say something like that?
>>
>>39354202
Okay and no one owes you the vote liberal faggot. I'm not the one here complaining about the president you stupid faggot.
>>
File: love.png (471KB, 891x662px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
471KB, 891x662px
>>39354986
I'm sorry.
But it was 331 years ago you piece of subhuman fecal.
I love you.
>>
>>39355061
Why is anything worth doing?
>>
>>39355061
I don't know probably because it's a fact. Or did shit skins invent the automobile, harness electricity, invent the automobile, create the internet, create the radio, circumnavigate and map the globe and invent submarine technology and much much more. What an ignorant fool you are.
>>
>>39355047
>Too bad Albert Einstein was a European. Too bad every great invention in the last 1000 years has been by a person of European descent.
>taking credit for someone else's work because you're also a yuropoor
>>
>>39355091
No actually black egyptians (redundant) invented electricity in the pyramids they used like those big towers in lord of the rings three return of the kang
>>
>>39355091
>harness electricity
look up the Baghdad battery
>>
>>39355108
It's not about taking credit you illiterate. The "debate" was about the quality of immigrants, and when one anon bemoaned the fact that Somalians don't particularly have Einstein-like qualities, the other implied that maybe we shouldn't expect them to -- since they're niggers, and Einstein wasn't.
>>
>>39355141
>The "debate" was about the quality of immigrants,
then the only quality immigrants are jews
>>
>>39355129
which were used to store scrolls.
generate electricity through friction =/= harness a form of usable energy
>>
>>39355113
The Egyptians were not black you dumb ass nigger. Shut your damn mouth you subhuman ape.
>>
File: Albert_Einstein_Plagiarist_1.jpg (172KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Einstein_Plagiarist_1.jpg
172KB, 708x1000px
>>39355178
Agreed :^)
Honestly though, not that anon, but Einstein was an overrated kike who stole all of his "findings" from his colleges.
>>
>>39355108
>thinking intelligence is not correlated with race
Albert Einstein is irrelevant. You are blind if you cannot see that all of the great advancements in recent history were by white Europeans or their diaspora.
>>
>>39355187
>didn't even catch the kang reference
One thing's for certain, you're definitely blacker than whatever race the Egyptians were you sickle-celled autist.
>>
>>39355209
Look, I recognize that populations differ in average intelligence, but when you make such hyperbolic oversimplifications you discredit yourself. No one takes you seriously when you talk like that.
>>
>>39355342
>No one takes you seriously when you talk like that.
If irony had a physical weight to it, you could be mistaken for a black woman at popeyes
>>
>>39355342
Nice non argument and fancy smancy word. Wow hyperbolic. What a smart liberal politician you are. Whoa that's like hyperbole omg you're so much smarter than dumb conservatives. Give him a cookie.
>>
>>39355342
Your whole post is a bunch of gibberish. >I discredit myself
No I don't you just disagree with me and want to say I'm wrong in a way that makes you sound smart. You're a little Democratic politician. Your entire belief system is based on parroting things people tell you and being extremely smug about it but there is no substance to anything that you believe. Look at the world. Look at the places where white people inhabit. Now look at the places where shitskins inhabit. Look at the difference in quality if life.
>>
>>39352923
makes sense with india's popuatlion
>>
>>39355388
Dude, I told you I believe in race differences in intelligence. And you think I'm a liberal. Come on.

When you say white people produced all great advancements in recent history, you come across as being almost as ridiculous as unironic kangzposters. It's just not a serious opinion. Did Europe and its colonial outposts play a predominant role in the development of the modern world? Absolutely. Were there many non-Europeans who also made great and noteworthy contributions? Yes, that's true too.

Things aren't completely black and white. A little nuance helps sometimes.
>>
>>39355379
>>39355388
>>39355480

You people almost make me want to become a leftist. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>39355529
Okay instead of being condescending like you are right now prove me wrong. What advancements have non-whites made in the last 600 years? Tell me.
>>
>>39355480
imagine being so buttblasted to type all this out
>>
>>39355553
You have no arguments like a typical leftist. Why can't you just make an argument instead of saying "well I disagree and you're stupid." That's what women do. Liberals are emotional thinkers like women not rational thinkers like men.
>>
>>39355581
Imagine having no argument so you result to school yard insults.
>>
>>39355529
If we're wrong about non-whites have little or no technological contributions in the last 500-1000 years why don't you simply prove us wrong and list those contributions.
>>
>>39355634
Having* that is
>>
>>39355581
>all this
>barely three lines
Imagine being so buttblasted you have to project like a jew reliving the Holocaust over and over again in his mind
>>
File: uJzDo7U.jpg (100KB, 640x955px) Image search: [Google]
uJzDo7U.jpg
100KB, 640x955px
There's an innate optimism that is still ingrained on the American psyche. We still believe that "if you work hard you can achieve the American dream" even though that's a relic from the post-WW2 era. Even though it's not true, we still want to believe that it is. We want to believe that we can pull ourselves up by our bootstraps no matter the situation, even when many don't have boots or straps to begin with.

It's the reason why so many poor people play the lottery. They're not going to win, statistically speaking. They try to rationalize it. Somebody's going to win and you can't win if you don't play. The more dire their situation, the more they throw away on the poor tax.

Trump was their political lottery ticket. If you look at it objectively, his claims were absurd. He presented himself as the singular savior. "I alone can fix it!" If there's one thing Trump's good at, it's promoting his brand. He lives in his golden apartment with his supermodel wife and eats fast food whenever he wants. They bought it because they WANT to believe. This time they're going to hit the jackpot.

As for why they still support him, some just don't want to admit that their ticket was another loser. They don't want to admit that they got scammed. As much as we're optimistic, we're also quite prideful. So you see people making excuses for Trump, blaming his failures on establishment Republicans or the Democrats, or saying that the "mainstream media" is just lying and out to get him. It's not Trump's fault, and they didn't fall for a con job.
>>
>>39356383
>Hillary loses the election
>Trump is the one who is a loser
The absolute mental gymnastics of liberal fools.
>>
>>39356383
Another post by a liberal wannabe politician. No substance at all. No legitimate criticism of Trump or his policies. Just "mean old Trump hurt my fee fees so I'm going to talk about him condescendingly." Every single God damned time.
>>
>>39356383

Why is it 'innate optimism' rather than simple stupidity and arrogance when it comes to this guy?

Also I'm not a Trump supporter but can you really claim the media isn't out to get him? The why do you put 'mainstream media' in quotes? Companies like CNN have a massive international reach, most people get their news from these major sources, and most smaller news outlets just recycle news that originates with these major sources.

The 'Russiagate' is a complete fake up, so was the "grab em by the pussy thing", in the latter case people within the media literally scoured archives of videos to find this sort of thing.
>>
File: 1475697174618.jpg (18KB, 480x382px) Image search: [Google]
1475697174618.jpg
18KB, 480x382px
>>39356618
>>39356657
you're fired
>originalroni
>>
>>39352824
>ivy league graduate
>can't parse the phrase "disproportionately uneducated and misinformed"
I have bad news for you anon
>>
>>39356618
>Trump is the one who is a loser
Where did I ever make that claim? The American voters are the ones losing out. Trump was their lottery ticket, and his failure to deliver for them is their loss.

>>39356657
It was an explanation of the mindset of a large group of voters who pulled the lever for him. If you want specific criticism of Trump, we can do that, too.

Healthcare - day 1 repeal, everyone is going to be covered with better care at a lower cost. We'll put aside the fact that Republicans have been running this play for 7 years as an election issue with no actual plan in place since Obama and what was assumed to be Clinton would veto any repeal. Trump offered no guidance as to the specifics of any sort of plan, other than meaningless sound bites. There were no specifics from the white house. Trump just left it to congressional Republicans to bring him something to sign so he can parade his "WIN" around. He didn't get out and campaign for it and clearly had no policy grasp.

Full control of the House and Senate, and yet there has been no major legislation passed. Healthcare went nowhere. Tax reform will probably go nowhere, and if it somehow manages to pass it's going to fuck over the poor and what's left of the middle class even more. His proposed budget would have hammered his base big league with all the cuts to programs and services that benefit them.

He says he's going to drain the swamp and yet we get even more bankers and lobbyists. He shit on primary opponents and Clinton for Goldman Sachs and yet his administration is full of them.

The administration is also full of empty jobs because there haven't been candidates even appointed. I guess those are just more jobs for Jared to do.

What has Trump accomplished, really? There's Gorsuch on the Supreme Court. I'll give him that. All it took was McConnell holding the post vacant for a year and killing the filibuster to do it.
>>
File: unsheaths katana.jpg (49KB, 486x960px) Image search: [Google]
unsheaths katana.jpg
49KB, 486x960px
>>39356657
trump is kind of objectively a bad politician though. he has said he is gonnna get a whole lot of shit done and he has literally a majority in congress. he does not have a majority in the federal judiciary but that should not affect what policies he writes into law (only the enforcement of those policies). so it seems like there is gas in the tank and keys in the car, but trump does not know how to put the car in gear. what has he done? he is still making absurd promises about the wall.

I will say: I have some strong disagreements about his policy, and I think most of the "media" does too. so you're correct to say that he's getting a lot of pushback. some of it is valid and some of it is mud flinging. however, does that really matter? he has a majority in both the house and senate. we should be seeing bills with trump's name on them coming through left and right. we are not. on top of that, he has terrible optics. he can't seem to keep white house employees, even his appointees, under control. the firings, the leaks, the chaos. It's very embarrassing.

Dare I say, it's ALMOST as if the guy has no experience and didn't really realize he was going to wind up getting elected.
>>
>>39356976
>is the president of the United States of America
>is a bad politician
Sure thing Mr. Armchair quarterback
>>
>>39356972
How am I losing when I am very happy with what he is doing?
>>
>>39356972
He's like 6 months into his presidency for fuck sakes.
Things take time.
>>
>>39352824
>Believing matters of research are "opinions"
>>
>>39357039
>believing in the university system Jew
Being educated in liberal arts doesn't make you necessarily smarter than a high school graduate. It just means you felt like going to college and your mommy and daddy had the money to send you.
>>
>>39357039
Okay so Trump went to an Ivy League school so therefore he must be qualified.
>>
>>39356976
>trump is kind of objectively a bad politician though

He wound up as POTUS. That makes him a pretty good politician, even if he's a shit president.

Also, I'm not a Trump supporter (not even American), but regarding the second part of your post, I don't think you're right about viewing his "failures" as actual failures on his end. I've no doubts that him and his croneis are successfully furthering their agenda, even though some of his meme promises are falling short.
>>
>>39357021
What has he done specifically that you consider to be making your life better?

>>39357025
>Things take time.
That wasn't his promise. Control of the executive and legislative branches and he hasn't accomplished a thing. Not for the American people anyway. He's had no trouble funneling money into the Trump organization. Didn't need six months to get his reelection campaign started up to continue the flow of campaign money into his businesses.
>>
>>39357191
He's deporting illegal immigrants. I also like the idea of having a white man as president and the message that that sends to the world.
>>
>>39357191
What wasn't his promise fool? What if the wall is built next year? Will you eat your words then?
>>
>>39357208
So you like that he's white and is deporting people just like Obama did.

>>39357221
>Will you eat your words then?
No, because Mexico will never pay for it. Which means we might have to.
>>
>>39357309
Yes. The president is a figurehead.
>>
>all these drumpf babbies taking the bait
This really isn't fair. It's like making fun of retarded people.
>>
>>39357309
I don't care whether Mexico pays for it or not but they had ought to. We should force them to through military means but we can't thanks to humanitarian liberal scum.
>>
>>39357322
Currently that's largely true. The problem is that he isn't supposed to be.
>>
>>39357332
t. Diego the butthurt illegal with burrito beef for a brain
>>
>>39353052
>All the high IQ rural and suburban people voted for Trump.

> high IQ rural people

all 5 of them?
>>
>>39357350
The president has always been a figurehead you ignoramus. Remember how vocal black people were under Obama? That's pretty much over now.
>>
new guy here
>>39357208

this doesn't help you, illegals work shit jobs that americans don't want/can't do. even fat white alabama farmers will tell people this candidly, natives just cannot work a farm the way mexican migrants can, and for the most part we don't try because it's a crappy job.

if you like cheap produce, support migrants. if you want to pay more for food for no good reason, support more border control.

>>39357221

i'd be shocked if his wall ever got built, everything is against it. congress doesn't want to do it and it doesn't make any sense even if you do think illegal immigration is a huge problem. just putting the money into more patrols/drones would be more effective anyway.

the wall was a decent campaign tactic but should've been abandoned early. it works because it's a simple concept and makes for a good mental image; trump's base would have a hard time understanding why a physical wall would be ineffective and that we have a lot of the border fenced already, but easily understand the idea of building a wall because they believe the border is basically unguarded (despite all relevant evidence). so if you want to shout an idea repeatedly at rallies, the wall is the more convenient idea to shout about.

but for some reason he hasn't ditched it now that he's in office, so there's no explanation other than that he's an idiot.
>>
>>39357371
>the IQ different between whites and blacks is 15-35 points
>liberals insist it's inconsequential
>the difference between white liberals and white conservatives iqs are ALLEGEDLY less than 5 points
>HAHAHAH muh conservatards
>refuse to factor in nonwhite IS which would bring the liberal average through the floor
>California is the most left wing state and has an average IQ of 94, the lowest in the nation.
>>
>>39357397
I don't give a shit about what jobs Mexicans supposedly do according to libtards. I want them the fuck out of this country. You liberal dumbasses have let them conquer California and Texas.
>>
>>39357397
>muh pseudo intellectual rants about the wall
I swear liberals care more about their own ego than they do about actually debating.
>>
>>39357397
Where did you get your degree in border wall building and border wall politics?
>>
>>39357397
I don't even necessarily care for a wall. I'm happy with what he is doing about immigration already. I think all people of Latino descent in the border States should be IDed and deported if they are illegal. They should racially profile if necessary. If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.
>>
>meanwhile, niggers vote 90% democrat

truly the party for intellectuals
>>
File: uk-surveillance.jpg (62KB, 690x387px) Image search: [Google]
uk-surveillance.jpg
62KB, 690x387px
>>39357543
>If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.
Who needs silly things like the presumption of innocence or the 4th amendment?
>>
>americans

they've always been a lost cause
>>
>>39357643
Illegal immigrants are not entitled to constitutional rights
>>
I've never heard of any honest politician therefore may I suggest that anyone who supports any politician is retarded?
>>
>>39352253
>objective observation of Trump supporters
do you have any evidence to back that up?
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.