[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister claims she's depressed all the time >tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1458006720259.jpg (29KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
1458006720259.jpg
29KB, 398x356px
>sister claims she's depressed all the time
>tell her that depression isn't real
>tfw I've secretly been depressed for years and have secretly attempted suicide twice now

Why do men have to bottle up feelings?
>>
Men don't have to bottle up feelings.
>>
"""attempted""" suicide
>>
>>39351850
Use this to relate to her and try and fug her
>>
>>39351912
Why would you secretly attempt suicide for attention
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>39351850
>>39351901
You chose to bottle up your feelings. Just quit being an idiot
>>
Because feelings are a weakness that we shall not show.
>>
>>39351850
how do you know she didn't do the same?
>>
>>39351995
Because she's a normie with a bf and a good job, expensive apartment and I'm the family failure who lives paycheck to paycheck laboring
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger-quote.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger-quote.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>39351850
>"""attempted""" suicide
There is no such thing as an attempted suicide; either you an hero or you don't.
You attention seeking cunt.
>>
why don't you support your sister when she reaches out to you you dickhead
>>
>>39352173
She's a fucking bitch

hm
>>
>>39351923
So you can brag about it online
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.