[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>how to utterly annihilate a guy's confidence in one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 12

File: 20170826_143513.png (66KB, 908x649px) Image search: [Google]
20170826_143513.png
66KB, 908x649px
>how to utterly annihilate a guy's confidence in one simple message
Lmao I don't even have the will to keep trying anymore.
>>
File: 1502834645341.png (202KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502834645341.png
202KB, 600x600px
>>39351110
>i really don't like him at all, but I might as well offer up some useless platitudes to make him feel better. Just so I don't look like the bad one

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OOOOOOFFFFFFF
>>
>I've already rationalized my failure into happiness
>>
File: IMG_4712.jpg (37KB, 480x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4712.jpg
37KB, 480x601px
>>39351164
Fucking hate when roasties do this, like any of the trite cliches make it ok
Not sure of the situation but I hope OP fucking roasted her ass
>>
>>39351110
>You're a sweet guy and I have faith you'll find somebody that's right for you

Are women some sort of hive mind or are they really that simple and generic that they all say the same things different ways?
>>
>>39351277
I didn't say anything to her. I couldn't think of anything worth saying, so I just cut contact.
>>
I'm way past that stage, anon. Now I don't even feel attracted to women at all. They're just not worth it because I know that 99% of the time you WILL Get hurt if you get involved with them

Give it a few months and you'll be where I am m8
>>
>>39351315
Hope so, bud.
I just want to be able to forget about them and move on with my life.
>>
>>39351315
This. I know all women are the same and will ultimately stab you in the heart over some bullshit. It's not worth it
>>
>>39351315
Are you basically me? I don't even feel bad about the fact, I feel ok most of the time and barely care about women anymore. Not like they're losing out on anything important or special with me but it feels good to not be controlled by my lust. I just jack it. Drugs are also a good way to forget about that shit.
>>
>>39351346
You'll get there, it's rather depressing though since now I know that my childish dreams of marriage and love are over.
>>39351377
definitely this, even the nice ones will fuck you over
>>
File: jFWh62F.png (533KB, 675x531px) Image search: [Google]
jFWh62F.png
533KB, 675x531px
something like this is what caused me to unironically hate women.
>>
File: IMG_1067.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1067.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>used to want a relationshit while younger
>always got rejected
>got depressed every time I saw an attractive girl
>eventually had no interest in relationships, only want to have sex
>continue getting rejected
>gave up, used drugs instead
>stopped caring/thinking about women for the most part
>still tried to get laid if the chance was in front of me but never went out of my way for it
>still got rejected but didn't really care
>was pretty content for once
>can't use drugs anymore, start thinking about trying to have sex again
>by some miracle, convinced two women to sleep with me
>couldn't get an erection either time

I want to go live alone in a cave.
>>
>>39351286
They learned this from watching literally millions of hours of soap operas. Their entire life is composed of hallmark card platitudes
>>
>being this angry at a polite rejection

What exactly should she have said, anon? Or do you believe women should never say no?
>>
>>39351632
She shouldn't have lead me on and kept talking to me for two days if she wasn't interested.
>>
>>39351656
The reason people talk and date before committing is to see if theyre compatible people. She obviously realised you were not at some point talking to you, and let you down easy. How autistic are you to be so angry at this? Do you expect her to be 100% ready to marry you from the very beginning to just talk to you?
>>
>>39351286
>Are women some sort of hive mind or are they really that simple and generic that they all say the same things different ways?
Well, a break-up is a break-up. It's pretty much the same situation in all these different relationships, and sometimes there is a pre-existing social convention on what to say. When it's your birthday, people all say "happy birthday". When a girl breaks up with you but doesn't want to hurt your feelings, there are standard things to help her express those sentiments too.

Come on.
>>
>>39351756
Get the fuck out

A bitch knows if she's gonna fuck you within 10 seconds of interaction
>>
>>39351286
I don't know anon, in my past experiences, I think it's just that we genuinely believe we could make guys feel better about break-ups if something nice is said to them after all the effort put into a relationship. Actions speak stronger than words, but when it comes to those difficult moments, what else is there to DO? I personally don't see anything wrong with the message in the OP >>39351110

I must ask, what do you see in that message that I don't? What is wrong with it? How does it hurt? It must be the whole "men are from Mars, women are from Venus" thing.
>>
>>39351880
Hoes are never direct about shit cuz it ain't their nature. Directness could get a bitch killed in the past. Hence all the "you're like a brother to me" shit.

A hoe who's blunt like "yo, u boring af and don't even look good" will probably get hurt somehow by the wrong guy.
>>
>>39351851
>I am going to be angry at an entire gender because of a rule i made up for them
>>
>>39351164
>>39351277
>>39351286
>>39351315
I know you guys are mad but seriously put yourself in her shoes. She is no longer interested, she could be a total bitch or say something at least nice and civilized to cut it off. I know its not the outcome you all wanted but really there is no use getting angry, it just shows your desperation even more.
>>
>>39351958
I'm not angry at bitches. They are what they are. I hate people who don't keep it 100. And you're either in deep denial or lack experience with seducing women if you haven't recognized this common wisdom by now.
>>
>>39351967
100% of men would be more satisfied if she just told the fucking truth than using her cunt speak to make herself feel like a Saint
>>
>>39351824
Social convention is bullshit though because everybody knows it's social convention. Coworkers you never talk to don't really care whether or not you had a happy birthday, they just don't want to look like an asshole or anti-social. Same with the breakup speech. She doesn't care that it didn't work out (which is fine) and she doesn't really think or care whether or not you meet your "1 tru luv" (which is fine.)

I'd rather take a "Sorry, this isn't working out." than Hallmark greeting card 90210 nonsense.
>>39351880
>what do you see in that message that I don't?
I don't see anything. I see a man that has been told the same spiel about "finding the right one someday" so many times that he doubts that day will come.
>How does it hurt?
Putting yourself out there and getting told you aren't right or good enough hurts. That's fine. It's the fatigue and constant reopening of those wounds that's the problem. Men are told to let rejection roll off of them like water off a duck's back, but it always affects you to some degree. That being said most pick themselves up, lick their wounds and push on. Some have been pushing on for so long that it seems pointless. It's mentally, emotionally, and therefore physically draining to put your best effort in and get told it's not good enough.

Is it her fault? No. But not understanding why OP is hurting and tired is ignorant of his, and our struggles.
>>
>>39351996
Eh, there's quite a few psycho mothafuckas who get dangerous if rejected
>>
>>39352062
Is it the man's fault that you're dating a psycho? Are you such a poor judge of character that this is even remotely a possibility?
>>
>>39351993
Lmao you seriously believe you're some wise, objective man when you're probably an ugly teenage boy who a few girls took pity on enough to reply a few times and then ghosted. Girls can be convinced even if they're not interested at first, it's called having social skills and charisma.
>>
>>39352003
You get too invested in these thots, mang. That's why y'all keep fuckin up. You can't let them affect you emotionally. You're BETTER than them, boy.
>>
>>39351996
But women will never do that. You have to accept that or you end up seeming crazy. Never listen to a woman's words because they are mostly meaningless, only judge by her actions. I spent a long time being angry about this too and realized in the end its not worth it. Your gut will tell you when shes acting funny, follow it instead of listening to her bullshit.
>>
>>39352094
And you're probably a limp wristed punk who touched 1 pussy in his life (mommy). We can go back n forth all day.

You can't negotiate attractiveness. That's why all these mad spergs n creeps don't get it because they CANNOT recognize an interested woman. So they pester & annoy obviously disinterested chicks
then wonder why they ain't getting any.
>>
>>39352003
>Coworkers you never talk to don't really care whether or not you had a happy birthday, they just don't want to look like an asshole or anti-social.
Your loved ones do care, and they say "happy birthday" too. This girl clearly cared too. She didn't feel that the relationship was right, but she didn't want to hurt the guy's feelings, so she let him down softly using phrases which are part of the social convention. And, let's be honest, they're part of the social convention because it's very very difficult to come up with anything else.

Novelty is not special.

>"Sorry, this isn't working out."
That, to me, sounds more hurtful and brusque. Why would I say that to a guy I wanted to let down gently?
>>
>>39351516
lmfao

get a cock ring. it won't fucking matter if you can't really get it up, it will get you in and you'll get hard inside her. Also, if they're nasty, nothing well help.

man, just fucking put yourself out there and realize that most people suck, and there are millions of people close enough for you to go on a date and fuck.

MILLIONS. That's so many fucking people you can't imagine it in your head what millions of people looks like. I promise you, the ones that say "I'm not looking to hookup" can be just as freaky and horny, they just want to fuck you more than once.

You are fully capable of doing this, as every single human being was capable of doing before you. Don't let your ancestry down by quitting now. Get a shave, work on your look, figure out how to sound like an interesting person (hint: it has everything to do with how you say it, not what you say).

gl idiot
>>
>>39352210
>Novelty is not special.
And the cushion that her words are meant to provide have already worn thin for OP.
>>
>>39352240
>And the cushion that her words are meant to provide have already worn thin for OP.
Well, that's not her fault. She could not reasonably have known that. If someone wishes you "happy birthday", do you explode and demand a unique birthday greeting just for you? Of course not. Take the words in the spirit they were offered. One of caring.
>>
>>39351967

this message makes her seem like a total bitch already
>>
>>39352258
>If someone wishes you "happy birthday", do you explode and demand a unique birthday greeting just for you?
People who actually care will have made it known. And they certainly do provide more in the way of well wishes than two words.
>>
I wish you guys would go take the day9 dating course on coursera. the man knows how to pep talk a young individual about dating
>>
>>39352301
>People who actually care will have made it known.
And she's making it known that she cares by using appropriate language for a soft breakup.

>And they certainly do provide more in the way of well wishes than two words.
Ah. You don't believe people actually wish you well unless they give you presents. How childish.
>>
>>39352258
It doesn't work like that. platitudes are platitudes for a reason, you don't say shit like that to anybody unless you are a literal roastie or a naive teenager that thinks everyone will find someone out there.
>>
>>39352317
>Assuming I meant gifts instead of something like handwritten letters and cards
K.
>>
>>39352003
>Putting yourself out there and getting told you aren't right or good enough hurts.
>That's fine. It's the fatigue and constant reopening of those wounds that's the problem. Men are told to let rejection roll off of them like water off a duck's back, but it always affects you to some degree.
>It's mentally, emotionally, and therefore physically draining to put your best effort in and get told it's not good enough.
>Is it her fault? No. But not understanding why OP is hurting and tired is ignorant of his, and our struggles.
Anon, you gave me a whole new perspective of the message that woman sent. It makes perfect sense as to why it would hut more now. I can't believe I didn't see it before. It really does make us look like cunts. I can't help but feel bad now, despite the last one being years ago.

I honestly do believe many times men are more sensitive than women. It's just that they are good at hiding it, because of how society treats males, or rather, what society has expected from them for thousands of years. This explanation of how that message hurts does get the point across. These worlds are just so different that I had to have a stranger explain to me what was wrong with it.
>>
Imagine how delusional you have to be to think saying "nice words" will make a man feel better about YOU FUCKING LEAVING HIM

GOD I HATE FUCKING WOMEN THEIR BRAINS DO NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY
>>
>>39352339
>It doesn't work like that. platitudes are platitudes for a reason, you don't say shit like that to anybody unless you are a literal roastie or a naive teenager that thinks everyone will find someone out there.
Okay. Help me out. How should she have broken up with him?

>>39352349
>I don't value other people's time, and do not view handwritten letters and cards as gifts
Like I said. Childish.
>>
>>39352371
>GOD I HATE FUCKING WOMEN THEIR BRAINS DO NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY
Calm down, dude. She let him down softly. She is not his property and is perfectly entitled to end the relationship if she feels it isn't working out. He is just as entitled to do the exact same thing.

Something tells me you'd be cheering him on if the tables were turned.
>>
>>39352390
It seems we're at a cultural impasse because in my culture that is how we demonstrate caring, but it seems in yours a few paltry words is how it's done. How cold. And how ignorant.
>>
>>39352390
>I don't like you, goodbye
>>
>>39352390
Look anon, I understand now. The way she should have broken up with him is this:

>Hey, I'm sorry but this isn't working out. I'm breaking up with you.

Look at >>39352003
It makes sense. She was giving the guy a stupid platitude over a break-up. What else is there to say? It only puts salt in the wound.
>>
>>39351164
>>39351214
>>39351277
What's a good break-up message from a girl?
>>
All I see are people complaining that girls don't like them??? And then trying to shift blame when there is none to have when they don't get what they want so bad, the puss.

Like fuck, go out and do something with people who have common interests. Get into a group. And find someone who likes you. Stop expecting pussy because you think you're entitled to it.

Its not hard to meet people ya beta
>>
>>39352527
What's up with all the normie posts tonight, did someone shoot up a school again?
>>
>>39352490

> Hang in there, big fella! Just follow your dreams and I'm sure the most beautiful woman in all the land will give you her friendship. You just have to keep striving to be the absolute best you possibly can! You got this!
>>
>>39352527
Please get out. I know where you can fit in.

>>>/soc/
>>
>>39352390
Without platitudes, there is no good/soft/ breakup, it's hard for the other person and everyone experiences it in a different manner, the only thing you can do is be respectful and acknowledge your lack of understanding while trying to express your motives and why you no longer feel like you used to do.
>>
>>39352527
Assuming this isn't bait:

You're a fucking retard if you think any of us "betas" feel entitled to sex. The entire point of the thread was to point out how words meant to soften a rejection only end up making it worse. No one is saying they deserve "pussy". They're saying that it hurts when women put on the kiddie gloves with grown fucking men in an effort to "make them feel better" about being told they aren't up to their standards. It makes someone who gets rejected repeatedly like that jaded and cynical as hell. This has nothing to do with entitlement. Go back to /r/eddit
>>
>>39352587

> explain why your feelings are no longer being what they once used to are
>>
>>39352490
>I haven't been paying any attention to this thread, so spoonfeed me
>>
File: friday night.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
friday night.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>39352581
>girl doesnt like me
>>
File: ez pz.png (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
ez pz.png
14KB, 184x184px
>>39352608
>Assuming this isnt bait
>>
Honestly a decent breakup message would be maybe

> "I'm sorry but I just don't see us having a long future together. I like ______ about you, but I view _______ as an incompatibility. I still find you physically attractive though, so if you would like to facefuck me until I'm gagging and crying all over your dick and then use it to ream my tight pussy out until I cum with your dick still inside of me and then beg you to keep fucking me while I'm cumming just to say goodbye, please let's meet tonight but if not, I understand.
>>
File: 1213289894.jpg (39KB, 257x325px) Image search: [Google]
1213289894.jpg
39KB, 257x325px
>>39352628
>isn't willing to understand the opposite sex
You're the biggest loser on here just by assuming the worst in people. This thread is about how women clumsily handle rejection and the impact on men, which is very real. Get a life and go back to your board, crossboarder.
>>
>>39352417
>It seems we're at a cultural impasse because in my culture that is how we demonstrate caring, but it seems in yours a few paltry words is how it's done. How cold. And how ignorant.
So if somebody doesn't give you a gift, there is no other way to show that they care?

>>39352437
>What else is there to say? It only puts salt in the wound.
Yikes. I hope you haven't broken up with many girls.
>>
>>39352761

> Don't you worry there little cutie pie; everything is gonna be A-OK as long as you remember to smile! And also I'm sorry, but things aren't working out between us. I still think you're really smart though.
>>
>>39352317
>appropriate language for a soft breakup
"Appropriate language" would have actually addressed the specifics of the relationship, explained her feelings, and shown it wasn't working. Worthless cliched platitudes just show you don't give a fuck and thus are never "appropriate language" for a person you allegedly care about
>>
>>39352761
There's billions of people with this culture you fucking twat.kill yourself for being so ignorant
>>
>>39352761
>So if somebody doesn't give you a gift
Who considers a letter or note a gift? I don't consider it a gift and I don't care for gifts. Literally the point of a letter/note is to say more than just "Happy birthday", or "Congrats". Either way you're the one playing the semantics game to get away from the main point.
>>
>>39352062
[Citation Needed]
Notice how when roasties have no other defense for being cunts to men, they can always fall back on
>wahhh he's a big scawy man he could hurwt me :(
>>39352080
Exactly this
>>
>>39351110
A message like this destroyed me. But in the scorching flames of emotional torment I grew stronger.
>>
>>39352687
That's fucking retarded. It's clear she no longer wants to fuck and its clear your intention is only to fuck thinking a message like that is good.
>>
>>39351110
I don't really feel bad about these kinds of messages because it just means that she's a piece of shit anyway who thinks she's too good for me but that somehow there are "better" girls out there for me instead.

Just tell me that you're not interested, you don't have to say such patronising, condescending bullshit. Good grief I fucking hate women. Even the "nice" ones are filth.
>>
>>39352929
Clear intentions are better than women's lies
>>
Life makes a lot more sense when you realize that women only view the top 20% of males as men and and want the bottom 80% to suffer and do everything in their power to make them suffer.
>>
File: 1469815922022.jpg (42KB, 417x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469815922022.jpg
42KB, 417x480px
>>39352761
>Yikes. I hope you haven't broken up with many girls.
I am a fucking 25-year old married woman, you idiot cunt. Go fuck yourself with a dragon dildo. You are so fucking close-minded, it's mind-blowingly frustrating to me. You are a fucking child. YES I am triggered.

btw I am the following
>>39352437
>>39352369
>>39351880
>>39352688
>>
>>39352929

Hey, I'm just telling you what a "good" break up message is like. Don't shoot the messenger.
>>
>>39353065
Divorce that faggot.
>>
>>39353065
You do need to divorce whatever cuck is letting you run wild on the internet like this.
>>
lmao how creepy were you, op? the only time i ever sent a guy a message like this was after he kept trying to shove his hand in my pants all throughout dinner.

if you didn't pull anything like this, she was probably a bitch and you really are better off.
>>
>>39353041
They don't want them to suffer, they just want them to get back to work and stop making POC and women and children feel unsafe and also be quiet.
>>
I fukken hate when my family compliments me like this... because i'm socially retarded but good at maths
"you're a genius anon, you're going to be so successful when you're older, the girls will all line up for you then"
like I can see through their patronising compliments, its so fucking embarrassing.
I do comp science at uni so they think I'm some sort of mark zuckerberg, it's not even impressive ffs
kms
>>
>>39351110
This really is the worst shit. I'd much rather a girl just call me an asshole and tell me to fuck off. But this whole "oh you're such a great guy, I'm sure you'll find someone" is the most soul-crushing thing you can hear.
>>
>>39353190
Yeah you're right, these 7 years have been a waste. Kidding aside, we have only been able to keep going because of not just love, but caring about how the other person feels, and trying to understand the other side, unlike the other fucking obvious femanons who have sticks up their asses and absolutely REFUSE to see the other side of things. It's the most childish female behavior, literal teenage girl tier nonsense that I cannot tolerate for the life of me.

They'll never get married, never will have a good boyfriend, and wonder, "omg where are all the good guys huh?? they only want me for sex!!"

>>39353226
>run wild on the internet like this
I met him on the video game forums years ago anon. We knew each other as users, but nothing more for a long while before actually getting to know each other. And then we met IRL, then we got married, then we had a kid.
>>
>>39352215
Yeah, I know I can. I'm in good shape, moderately attractive, and both of those girls were pretty good looking as well.

I kept fucking up every time I tried when I was younger, which sucked at the time, but it gave me a better idea of how to talk to them. And rejection used to annoy me when I was a teenager, but over the last few years, I've found myself laughing at it more often than not.

But I also hate talking to and spending time with women. Trying to get laid like a chore, and the return rate on my investment is basically nonexistent. Although for whatever reason (maybe growing older and not being so socially retarded), something kind of clicked in my mind recently, and I've been doing better with charming them. I just joke around with them like they're children, but it's still fucking boring. Maybe that's why I can't get a damn boner. I also hate kids. Who knows.
>>
>>39353321
>when you're older
underage b&
>>
>>39353553
didn't know 21 was underage
>>
>>39353321
>fukken
Last time I saw this was back in 2009 in a now-defunct video game forum. The guy was the forum idiot and the biggest fucking moron on the Internet.

pls go, nobody cares
>>
>>39352215
>>39353456
Agreed on the "how you say it" point, too. Making eye contact, being a witty/sarcastic faggot, and just picking up on subtle cues showing they're interested (that I was too autistic to notice in the past).

They want a hookup to be like a movie.
>>
This thread has shown me that roasties legitimately don't understand what's wrong with the saying shit similar to OP's image.
>>
>>39353595
newfag, go back to your shitty forum lmfao
maybe try reddit you sperg
>>
>>39352490
Whoa, you go big guy!
>>
>>39351824
>>39351880
>>39352371
wait, is OP's message supposed to be a break-up or a rejection? i assumed it was a rejection cause that's much more confidence-destroying, especially if all you've ever gotten is rejections.
>>
>>39352490
>What's a good break-up message from a girl?
just be yourself, bro! works for me!
>>
>>39353626
Only one femanon in this thread actually understood what was wrong, but it was only after asking. The rest are morons who argue semantics and trying to do this bullshit >>39352761
>>
>>39352490
At least point out something you hate about the person you're rejecting. That's infinitely less soul-crushing because it implies they can improve or at least that there's just an imcompatibility issue between you two.
If you reject or break up with someone and tell them "you're such a great guy though, I'm sure you'll find someone", you're basically implying they're defective on some fundamental, unchangeable level. That the reason you broke up with them has nothing to do with anything they did; they're just inferior. That fucking hurts, man.
>>
>>39353801
If you're such a great guy why the Fuck are they rejecting /leaving you?

I mean that's just confusing. Fucking women..

In the women / clucking hen universe saying something "positive" is supposed to make everyone feel better so that the social relationships remain intact.

Women don't give ONE SINGLE FUCK About you as a human being but holy shit they love those social relationships
>>
>>39353881
Honestly like 99% of the time a woman does something in a "nice" way in order to "not hurt your feelings", she's only doing it to make herself feel better. She doesn't give a shit about you, she just wants to feel like she came off as the good guy in the situation.
>>
>>39352369
>Anon, you gave me a whole new perspective of the message that woman sent. It makes perfect sense as to why it would hut more now. I can't believe I didn't see it before. It really does make us look like cunts. I can't help but feel bad now, despite the last one being years ago.
>
>I honestly do believe many times men are more sensitive than women. It's just that they are good at hiding it, because of how society treats males, or rather, what society has expected from them for thousands of years. This explanation of how that message hurts does get the point across. These worlds are just so different that I had to have a stranger explain to me what was wrong with it.
do women not even understand the difference between chads and the rest of us? is that the deal? chad doesn't give a fuck. that is true. he'll just go on to the next girl easy. women hold 100% of the power in relationships and they can really fuck you over if you don't submit to their power supremacy. it's quite reasonable for a man to be sensitive about this shit when so much is at stake (not counting chads). it's like threatening to burn his possessions. yeah, this is a big deal situation. stupid bs from girls doesn't help any at all. tell us honestly and in a kind way what is what. that's not too much to ask.
>>
>>39354042
I think the reason why I initially didn't understand was that I only saw it at face value. It was something nice, although really, it was a meaningless platitude. It wasn't needed, especially when the action was filled with hurt and rejection. If anything, the message is condescending, which it wasn't meant to. Women overall to be honest with you, don't know any better. We want to FEEL better about ourselves, and we feel that if we put good energy into something awful, it will pass on to the other person. Good feelings should be shared, optimism for the future should be a nice thing to wish for someone, right? That's how we see it, honest to goodness.

It seems men however, take it as unacceptable and horrible behavior, which is understandable. Courting for men is not easy. So much effort is put into dating, don't think I haven't noticed.
>>
>>39354294
>We want to FEEL better about ourselves
This is the problem in a nutshell. It has nothing to do with the other person's feelings. It's entirely self-serving.
>>
File: 1501937779067.jpg (58KB, 1000x970px) Image search: [Google]
1501937779067.jpg
58KB, 1000x970px
>>39353801
>I rejected you because i find you ugly
>A woman told me this
Now how can you improve your genetics anon ?
Pro tip : you can't
>>
>>39354419
>Now how can you improve your genetics anon ?
>Pro tip : you can't
plastic surgery?
hgh will give you a more masculine head and face.
you can lose weight to get a sharper jaw line.
skin care products?
there are some options.
>>
>>39354419
At least you can work on getting fit and/or lowering your standards. It's better than being rejected over and over and never getting an explanation why, only to figure out after like 10 years that it's because you were just ugly and no one had the guts to tell you, so you wasted years of your life.
>>
File: 1501467349118 (1).png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501467349118 (1).png
43KB, 400x400px
>>39354470
>Plastic surgery
I like how i am and i will never change my face to please the others.
>Weight
I am not fat. My face is not fat. Useless advice ever.
>Skin care products
I have been using them for years. Nothing improved so far.

I have a below average face. I made my peace anon. I will never find a loving woman unless i wagecuck hard into becoming a provider, i don't call that love.
Ty for the advices, but they are useless. In my case at least.
>>
>>39353382
> I met him on the video game forums
Even more reason for him to know better.
>>
>>39351110
just murder her, chop her up, cook her and eat her OP
>>
>>39352490
Lol this nightmare of a cunt thinks this is a good way to end of after a year. At least you could say something with a semblance of meaning at that point, instead of some empty fluff.
>>
>>39354991
Jesus she sounds like a mother talking to her retarded kid.
>>
>>39355157
I know, I'm so embarassed. She was super cutesy all the time and was qt alone but out in public and with parents it's a true cringe.
>>
>>39354638
starting lifting bro, a roostie is a roostie down to the core they thirst for chad bodies
>>
>>39352369
>I honestly do believe many times men are more sensitive than women. It's just that they are good at hiding it, because of how society treats males, or rather, what society has expected from them for thousands of years
the anon I am responding to is probably long gone but let me clarify anyway :
men are in fact psychologically stronger than women but they lack the support that the other sex receives from society

so prolonged mental abuse trough werbal degradation that non-chad males experience leaves them emotionally scarred
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.