[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want you guys to know you're all great and I enjoy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1444706972711.jpg (30KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
1444706972711.jpg
30KB, 400x364px
I just want you guys to know you're all great and I enjoy talking to all of you on here, you all give me a nice comfy place to browse after suffering all day and I appreciate it. /r9k/ has had ups and downs over the years but it has always been one of my favourite boards and I'm glad it exists.
>>
>>39350815
I fucking hate this site and everyone that has ruined it
>>
>>39350815
I feel the same way, even if there are some people on this site that I deeply detest, such as the tripfags and other assorted degenerates.
>>
>>39350815
Honestly I like you guys when seeing you through text but I feel like if I saw you irl i'd be repulsed.
>>
>>39351065
i'm very normal looking, possibly even above average. the repulsive stuff's all on the inside
>>
>>39350815
That means alot. I come back rarely now, you guys helped me out of some bad situations man. I call it my robot period in life instead of blue. But I come back to re pay my debt and help who i can.
>>
File: evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif (17KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif
17KB, 50x50px
>>39351475
oooh that was edgy anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.